Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 18236
-
08-05-20 07:57 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 135Although always wrap so glad I dodged a bullet. I did not check here before talking to her because of her great reviews. So get the time and place confirmed I text as I am getting to hotel and silence. After 20-30 minutes later of no comms texted her I'm out. I went across street got something togo and I actually left about 15 minutes later which gave her extra time to respond just in case. After 30 minutes of me leaving the area I was asked if still in parking lot.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 17:01 #7720Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210My pleasure
Looking forward to next time!
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 14:56 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 64Headache Relief
Does anyone know any UTRs or just anyone in general that provide good headache relief on the east side of town, specifically around UCF. Thanks in advance.
-
08-04-20 04:51 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 246Thanks
I looked back and found a picture of her from Orlo and it's so strange, the Molly I know has a VERY similar tattoo but it's on the other leg and she's a little skinnier LOL.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 21:56 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 386Molly
She comes to me only does out calls so I don't know.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 20:45 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 246Is this Molly out by UCF?
Does this check happen to stay out off of 436 by UCF? Wondering if it's the same under the radar that I have.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 16:55 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 167Finally met Maitland Mom
I contacted Sarah initially by sending her a PM. It didn't take long for her to respond. She sent some introductory pictures of her assets and they were very impressive. I am very cautious meeting ladies lately because of the virus-19 and me being in my 60's. It took about a month before I got the courage to meet with Sarah and despite my wishy washy sentiments, Sarah was very understanding. So long story short I met Sarah at her pickup place and proceeded to Geneva For some fun. We got inside the room and chatted a bit, she said she was open to almost anything but no greek and said something about gag reflex. She took a quick shower and her hygiene was excellent. It's been a while since I experienced a bbj and Sarah was superb. This lasted about 10 minutes but I know she could have gone on and on. She got a cover, put it on me and switched to mish. A few minutes later, I lost my load.
Sarah has a crop haircut that reminded me of Demi Moore in GI Jane. Very lovely lady.
-
08-01-20 23:17 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 88Molly
Met with molly tonight. Lucky I was as our schedules matched 5 texts and after 30 minutes she was with me in bed. Thanks Orlo69 for digits. Nice girl and humble. Will repeat for sure. All is good and she takes directions well.
Funnsa2016. Happy mongering.
-
08-01-20 09:20 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 386Good golly miss molly
Spent some time last night with Orlo's UTR Molly. She is the real deal really nice girl with a banging body and seems to really enjoy what she does. She works a regular job and has a busy life so this is just a sideline gig to make some fill in cash. We've seen each other before so we made arrangement for her to come to the house straight after work and just get showered there. Which was great as I was able to join her LOL. Had some Chinese food I ordered in earlier for her and then the fun began. As I mentioned earlier about her she is a great kisser as well as her other skills. BBBJ, DATY and so on. I'm just a happy participant so if you would like her info touch base with Orlo as he holds the key. But I would absolutly recommed spending a little time with her if possible. Cool laid back chick. Will be seeing her again. Play safe gentlemen.
-
07-31-20 15:59 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 165Juicy
She is trash, won't even go to the Dr until she.
Is nearly dead I suspect.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:10 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 165True.
You are right. And it really sucks because her skills are good. But will not be going back to her YMMV
.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 19:38 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 634Wrap it
Its not the same but wrap it up and youll feel more at ease.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 18:31 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 165Juiceyfruit of Apopka is passing around the 👏 👏 👏 👏
I was just provided some information from a very reliable source. Everyone looking for something. Juicy is not your girl. A friend of mine already posted something about her. But his post was removed? So I hope mine is not removed. I would just avoid her unless you have good health insurance and want to stay home for a few weeks. 👏128079;128079;128079;.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicyf...dache/20424643
-
07-29-20 05:21 #7708Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Yes I was having issues with my 50 but it's all gravy again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 05:10 #7707Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Very sweet
Thanks for the kind words sorry for the late reply as I'm still learning how everything works. Much love Mimi.
Originally Posted by Soccer10
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




