Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9921
-
08-05-20 11:47 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 787Alexus
Not the best experience but not the worst either. I haven't repeated with her because, for me, it wasn't worth the hassle of driving to see her. But if you're not expecting a world-class visit, you'll probably find the visit satisfying.
Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents.
Adobe.
-
08-05-20 10:54 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 768Search here for reviews. Not favorable.
Originally Posted by ThinkingLoud
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 23:38 #3289Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexus Blair
I am going to see Alexus tomorrow in leominister. Is she real, does anyone had her before.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-1198/31774693
-
08-04-20 22:12 #3288Banned Member

Posts: 968Yup true true guys.
Just think of all the 30 dollar deposits this Khloe gal is making. Not to mention all the other girls who get deposits. If every guy can put their foot down and just say NO. Than these scammer type broads would go away. When I said on that earlier post how she almost fooled me. Well what I really was trying to say was that, I thought of that aspect. Of what you guys just said. And I figured, I ain't becoming part of the problem. Sending them money is idiotic. No matter how nice they act. Or if you do get tempted to do it. Just keep saying NO to yourself. And tell yourself it's a scam. Like how I did. I frigging HATE this deposit upfront bullshit. It's ruining the hobby. And your even seeing more of these phony Tony full of balogne type of ads. Versus real actual provider types. Stop sending money guys. Just like Sounds, Style and Uzer said. And others who've touched upon the subject. Of saying hell no to it. Sorry for the rant post guys. LOL.
-
08-04-20 20:23 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 4547That's the problem. These dude sending money to them and think sending $5 isn't a lot. It is a lot for them. If tou try that, imagine other dude doing the same thing. She probably making $1000 a day from dude that think trusting them will get their address.
Originally Posted by UzerNamee
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 19:25 #3286Regular Member

Posts: 21Just why dude? You're contributing to the problem.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 10:13 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 4547So you sent her money?
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 06:25 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 2189Repeat after me.
Deposit up front is always a scam.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
Deposit up front is always a scam.
Deposit up front is always a scam.
-
08-03-20 22:50 #3283Banned Member

Posts: 968Talked to Khloe the other day.
She acted very nice for a scammer. LOL. Usually they get mad when they realize you wasted their time. She claimed she was in Downtown. Ha. Anybody from not in Worcester knows there's a Downtown. She wanted 30 deposit. Claims all those pics are hers. I actually spoke to her voice to voice too. I sense a hint of Urbanish. LOL. I know because I can talk like that too. If I wanted. She can honestly be White or PR or AA. It's a very Tricky Nicky type of voice. Voices can be deceiving. Thank you Swindle for exposing her. And others who have. Earlier today. Confirmed she is a scam. After that post. Glad I didn't. I almost did. Almost fell for it.
-
08-03-20 22:04 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 188Khloe scam
And she's a scam. $30 for some texting back and forth and a wee drive to the motel6. 2nd time in 20 years so it's not all that bad.
Last edited by Swindle; 08-03-20 at 22:06. Reason: Needed to add pics
-
08-03-20 21:01 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 931Maybe a quarter
I don't look at STG often, but did today, I was surprised at the actual percent of listings that actually were in this area. The majority seem to list an email, or text to find out their location. But, if you are offering sex for free or $40/ hr, we all know that you are a spam site collecting emails and cell numbers. I assume they pay, so STG looks the other way, their business model is not based on collecting cash from the clients, only the providers.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:56 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 4547Bro
She's a scam. She's going to ask for deposit. STG need to figured a way to make sure if a provider cannot put a proper town they hosting then they automatically get their IP banned.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:49 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 931Please keep us updated if.
I didn't think she was really hot, more average girl, but the hr price of $150 sounds worth checking her out. So, I looked at all the pictures, and the second one is a list of info and rules, and she requires half upfront. I am with everyone else on this (scam) policy, unless she is a well known Porn Star, and she charges more than $750 / hr, (and its thru a legit escort agency) I would never pay a deposit. But, maybe she is partly legit and will let you visit and pay for services at that time. Let us know what happens. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:09 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 188Khloe?
Have any of you had any experience with this one?
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...n/308169745520
I'm thinking that I'll TOFTT and set something up but would like to hear of any encounters.
-
08-01-20 14:21 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 72Scam
Ooh come on Matty that's pretty harsh. She looks like such a sweet wholesome young lady. Just because she's selling her pussy for a few bucks doesn't make her a lying scamming ***** LOL. My question is who are the idiots that are falling for this shit?? And they must be out there because this prepayment crap keeps getting posted. So if it didn't work it wouldn't be out there. Like they say throw enough shit against The wall some of it will stick.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





