Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 26413
-
08-03-20 16:47 #11203Regular Member

Posts: 20Sommer
Shouldn't have changed, but she hasn't gotten back to me in 4-5 days.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:32 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 43Here's her ad from yesterday:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/584946759568
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:11 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 247Sommer
Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.
-
08-03-20 11:07 #11200Regular Member

Posts: 8I would stay far away Yuri is beyond high volume.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 01:05 #11199Regular Member

Posts: 14Bummer
I see that now. I didn't see any posts when I searched, probably because I used Bunnii (from her post) and the other report used Bunni. Also, there was no mention of Mercedes in the other reports. So at least now my report should come up if somebody in the future looks her up.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 19:34 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 1136Most definitely have to check her out. Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 18:06 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 108Yuri
She text me she was back in town. Saw her again. And was just as much fun the 2nd time! She's great. Not for everyone but highly recommend!
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
Catch her while you can!
Happy Hunting!
-
08-02-20 15:50 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 812That was pointed out in posts 11125,11126 & 11127.
Originally Posted by Trayt
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 14:22 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 324I found an old number but doesn't work
All I can see is if you happen to see her please get a burner number phone number tracking device or something LOL I need to see her just like all the rest of us she is a favorite!
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:06 #11194Regular Member

Posts: 14Mercedes / Bunnii
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...single414/1489
Though I would try contacting her / TOFT. She is a ripoff. Looks to be real and local. Appears like she has a record. Pretty easy to find. Asks for a pic and a small deposit. Once she gets deposit it is a ghost town.
-
08-02-20 11:03 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 774Link
Got it.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/317333055652
-
08-02-20 06:34 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 733Blu Rose
Previous reports mention drama and theft. I for one like her but her addictions may be getting the best of her.
Originally Posted by Melrey1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 05:45 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 66Can't find brandi
Her real name was crystal. Lived in West Allis. Tall red hair. She used to post on city g. Last four digits were 3363. If anyone one has any information please let me know. Thanks.
-
08-01-20 23:45 #11190Regular Member

Posts: 3Stay away
Don't trust this one. Theif. She comes in uses the bathroom then some guy bangin on my door. Total waste.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:25 #11189Regular Member

Posts: 15Latin Brazilian
Saw her recently. Was a challenge to see her. Set up an incall and got to south side location where my car stuck out like a sore thumb and neighbors were watching me but she ghosted me when I got there. Was able to set something up again a week or so later. Took my to an incall in Mitchell where she took me through an alley into a back entrance of a building. Her roommate (who she said was her sister) left to her room after I came in. Went to a bedroom and had a rushed CBJ and CFS. Said she needed to make it quick. Didn't mind because I set up a QV but when she got undressed I noticed a lot of bruises and marked on her legs. Her hands were also really bad looking and her feet were black at the bottom. In an out in a few minutes. I'd say face and body pics were accurate but was taken aback by all the marks on her and how unclean her hands and feet are. I'm not picky about that but they were REALLY dirty. Maybe a rough night or something? Not sure but I wouldn't go back personally. But she was nice and didn't have a bad attitude so there was that at least.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...q/087107664562









Reply With Quote






