Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,196 to 21,210 of 30333
-
08-03-20 14:52 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 7335The number in that ad doesn't come up in any search or on Erotic Monkey. Seems suspicious. Maybe post it on the Gastonia board and see if anybody there knows?
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:26 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 202Kim in Gastonia
Hi does anyone have any experience with this person? The photos look really familiar, so I am wondering if they have been pirated from e monkey and its a scam.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10491389
-
08-03-20 14:09 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 72Any intell on these?
Have texted a few times and get no responses from them, has anybody seen them or just more BS?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...e/032609508774
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/630702046561
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/829677357206
-
08-03-20 14:00 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 72Scam
Running into many more that are doing this now, I have wasted more time texting than seeing girls?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:57 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 7335$500 an hour? Damn I admire you guys that can afford that pussy like that.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 11:58 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 363Report on it first man.
Originally Posted by DinkDave1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 11:13 #9132Banned Member

Posts: 1148Scam
Heads up for anyone that runs across this. Wants you to go to a pay site first. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3081069.
-
08-03-20 10:03 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 129Rooms
Good move! Don't ever pay for the room. I did one time and caught a charge on my card for an extra 250 because she was smoking in a non smoking room.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 09:40 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 346Carry
Providers don't mind? I have a mattress holster and one girl noticed it when heading to bathroom after the deed.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
She flipped out.
-
08-03-20 09:36 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 118Carry
I always carry and it has come in handy on more than 1 occasion. I recommend everyone does.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 08:58 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 180Ava Rose
She's real. I met her on SA. She is a lot of fun. Her head game is great and she really gets into it. She can deep throat which most women I've met can't.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 06:40 #9127Banned Member

Posts: 1148Scams
Whenever the location has "text" me or an email address, sure sign of a scam. If the weight is in Kg, scam. If the ad says horny MILF, coed needs money for books, hot girl just needs to be fucked, scam.
Originally Posted by Mravcapo69
[View Original Post]
If an ad has a 9 or 10 willing to play for. 7 per hour. SCAM!
Good luck.
-
08-03-20 06:08 #9126Banned Member

Posts: 1148Khloe
Yep, any intel?
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 22:44 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 392Undercover LEO
Bingo. It's the most useless question to ask.
Agree bouinage.
Why would an undercover cop say they are LEO? I mean shit, think about it.
This is a common sense thing. You see super low rates, run.
A girl with less than like 25-30 ads, proceed with extreme caution.
The girl that's new in town / only here for the weekend. Again, proceed with caution.
A girl on STG with super polished ads / pics, and none elsewhere, again avoid. Add the girls that say they do everything under the sun and look amazing, prob a fake / ripoff, etc.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 22:06 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 481Nikki
This could very possibly be work of LEO, as mentioned in the other response, but I had similar experience with different add. It also could be one of those robotic script where they lead the conversation, anticipating the answers, and if you keep playing along, the will most likely lead you to some sort of a demand. Either looking for some personal information, or asking for deposit before the meeting. The best way to about that is to break the conversation patterns, and instead of answering the question, you ask them something off the wall. I've made five attempts to for that, and she kept following her script. Possibly it's also a person who is following the script and tries to stay on track again leading you to some info or cash extraction. Something like telemarketers do. Unless you stop them in their tracks, they will keep on. I've asked her five times if she's still in Charlotte, but she kept ignoring me, and continued with her questions. Finally I said why are you not answering my question. I will not talk t you you unless you answer. She gave me a correct answer, but than stopped texting, and so did I. Basic rule of thumb, when something smells fishy, it's probably because it is. That's too bad with Nikki, because she was on my list. Anyway, below is the link of the girl I've talked to.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/488929326776
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






