Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,196 to 21,210 of 30338
-
08-03-20 20:13 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 186
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
Good point Transplant, sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. Tough call to make in the heat of the moment of course. Not worth getting into a mess over a few dollars. The best revenge is to put the word out on these people and their income source will dry up quickly. That said if anything looks shady, I'm never afraid to let it be know up front that I'm travelling with friends, namely Smith and Wesson, that usually adjusts the attitude pretty quickly, no crime there if your legal to carry.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
08-03-20 18:20 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 7335No easy answer and I have been in situations I didn't want to be in over the decades. Try the best we can to minimize the risk. I'm quick to bail if something don't seem right. If you have to shoot a punk there will be some tough questions from LEO. I've been lucky over the decades. I've been ripped off a few times and paid for shitty service. I'd prefer to lose a little money then to risk confrontation, but that is me.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 17:13 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 518Alternatively?
So, if you know every girl you've ever seen, you know you won't be robbed or have any drama? If so, you're one heck of a psychic. As for me, a risk is always uncertain. I just refuse to be robbed a go peacefully into that good night. If the man comes, the deal already went bad. I think they will know if you're buying Girl Scout cookies or not. Not sure how your post contradicts my statement but to each his own. My experience is the robber runs for fear of the law. Sad day when an honest man fears a dishonest man.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 16:45 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 7335I sure wouldn't want to try to explain to LEO why I was there in that situation to begin with. That is one big reason I don't see an unknown very often and I am quick to bail.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 15:31 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 518My security requires no consent
Damn Holden Caufield, I hate to say but the providers are usually in cahoots with the bushwhackers. Damn a provider! I say when I'm safe, not her. I'm paying good money and have no intentions of being robbed, and maybe killed. Last time a guy tried to rob me in 2018, he was so high and slinging a machete he wouldn't have known if he cut me or not. The girl ran out and left me alone. But when I cocked my piece, he understood clearly. Just sayin. Hang tough guys!
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:52 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 7335The number in that ad doesn't come up in any search or on Erotic Monkey. Seems suspicious. Maybe post it on the Gastonia board and see if anybody there knows?
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:26 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 202Kim in Gastonia
Hi does anyone have any experience with this person? The photos look really familiar, so I am wondering if they have been pirated from e monkey and its a scam.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10491389
-
08-03-20 14:09 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 72Any intell on these?
Have texted a few times and get no responses from them, has anybody seen them or just more BS?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...e/032609508774
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/630702046561
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/829677357206
-
08-03-20 14:00 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 72Scam
Running into many more that are doing this now, I have wasted more time texting than seeing girls?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:57 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 7335$500 an hour? Damn I admire you guys that can afford that pussy like that.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 11:58 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 363Report on it first man.
Originally Posted by DinkDave1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 11:13 #9132Banned Member

Posts: 1148Scam
Heads up for anyone that runs across this. Wants you to go to a pay site first. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3081069.
-
08-03-20 10:03 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 129Rooms
Good move! Don't ever pay for the room. I did one time and caught a charge on my card for an extra 250 because she was smoking in a non smoking room.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 09:40 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 346Carry
Providers don't mind? I have a mattress holster and one girl noticed it when heading to bathroom after the deed.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
She flipped out.
-
08-03-20 09:36 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 118Carry
I always carry and it has come in handy on more than 1 occasion. I recommend everyone does.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






