Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10308

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but the warning is unnecessary. If ANY woman asks for a deposit, the simple answer is no. No matter how nice she is on the phone, no matter how much "chemistry" there is. Even if it IS NOT a scam. Automatic. No need to keep a database.
    A 10 second Google search of that phone number shows she is fake. Research research research.

  2. #10307

    Soul Food for Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Souless can refer to being empty or emotionless. When a gal travels down the unfamiliar provider road, they don't expect much change other than the apprehension of seeing unknown men for sex. They think they can handle the choice and some do handle it by talking your ear off during the appointment or just going through the motions with eyes closed, while waiting for client to "pop". Gents don't forget that females are emotional by design. Some gals don't handle the profession well and they "lose themselves" and become dark or hollow or shallow or soulless. Once that breaking point is reached everything becomes a superficial show but the eyes don't lie.
    Damn Purple. That was well said. Why'all be easy on The Pub. He's our resident curmudgeon (I know his posts without seeing the name). Usually dark but there's a grain of truth if you look a little deeper. Hence Purple's eloquent explanation of soulless.

  3. #10306

    Follow the Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by SoGent64  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of seeing Tess and contacted her and the texting was going well until she said she'd need an advance I was scammed. Ripped off. As I said not that much BUT all should be duly warned.
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2589466.html
    Thanks but the warning is unnecessary. If ANY woman asks for a deposit, the simple answer is no. No matter how nice she is on the phone, no matter how much "chemistry" there is. Even if it IS NOT a scam. Automatic. No need to keep a database.

  4. #10305

    US 1 Corridor Recommendations.

    With Fayetteville being pretty dry, would appreciate any info on gals closer to Sanford.

  5. #10304

    Ruby Bliue

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Ruby Blue?
    Yes its her. Should have been more explicit. Her ad url: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/348280674184.

  6. #10303

    Asian ad

    Was bored and dialed the Asian ad (5086) . Few months ago. They had a good provider. But current one (morrisville nc) not so good. Set up was quick and but she was mehh. Body was ok. Older in 30's I guess. Box was tight. Very rush service. But I've refused to leave before my time was over (30 min). She was not happy. I am also pretty sure when you text them. She doesn't reply. Probably her handler.

    Anyone know any chubby / BBW Asian provider. Its in my bucket list.

  7. #10302
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Ruby three times now and each time has been better than others. She is the perfect next door girl if you ask me and treats you like a king if you treat her right. I normally spend hhr with her. Hot shower bath with her, K9, RCG, DATY and BBBJ. I freaking blew 2 times in the bag in those 30 minutes. She keeps me coming back for more every time. I see her once a week so far. Treat her good and she will return the favour. She has a brother and boyfriend but they are never around to bother during the humpathon so all good.
    Are you talking about Ruby Blue?

  8. #10301

    Tess. Bad news

    I dreamed of seeing Tess and contacted her and the texting was going well until she said she'd need an advance which as a rule I refuse to do. But after some more texting and against my better judgment I did it. Not all that much (50) and we set up a time. When that came she was messing around with delays. She finally gave me what was suppose to be her location and I went there. And that was the end of that. I was scammed. Ripped off. As I said not that much BUT all should be duly warned. She may change her name or use the name with a different pic.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2589466.html

  9. #10300
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    She got grown men sending 1 G just t to be nice. Ok, I really have to meet her.
    Us men will do a lot to support a fantasy! Some men do worse by getting emotional involved in a situation they THOUGHT was love and that relationship might cost them 1 million over a lifetime.

  10. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Souless creatures? That is a bit much. We all know these young women are not the cream of the crop with many issues, agree with your sentiment in not getting emotionally involved, but they are human.

    Seeing them as soulless says more about you than them.
    Souless can refer to being empty or emotionless. When a gal travels down the unfamiliar provider road, they don't expect much change other than the apprehension of seeing unknown men for sex. They think they can handle the choice and some do handle it by talking your ear off during the appointment or just going through the motions with eyes closed, while waiting for client to "pop". Gents don't forget that females are emotional by design. Some gals don't handle the profession well and they "lose themselves" and become dark or hollow or shallow or soulless. Once that breaking point is reached everything becomes a superficial show but the eyes don't lie.

  11. #10298

    Zoey

    Anyone seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/933524471030.

    Pics are too good to be true so am a bit skeptical here.

  12. #10297

    Anyone seen xAva?

    Anyone got a review of this provider? Did some reverse image searching and looking for the number but I couldn't find any other ads.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/663530500072

  13. #10296

    Not cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    You nailed it. I left a similar post explaining it but only a little more blunt. Never give a hooker anything but what she will settle for and never tie your emotions to these soulless creatures.
    Ouch. Souless creatures? That is a bit much. We all know these young women are not the cream of the crop with many issues, agree with your sentiment in not getting emotionally involved, but they are human.

    Seeing them as soulless says more about you than them.

  14. #10295

    Acs

    Thanks to wil69 saw c cup asian all covered sweet girl great body average face. Would repeat in a pinch. Tried to set up something with solace but she was busy.

  15. #10294

    Ruby

    I have seen Ruby three times now and each time has been better than others. She is the perfect next door girl if you ask me and treats you like a king if you treat her right. I normally spend hhr with her. Hot shower bath with her, K9, RCG, DATY and BBBJ. I freaking blew 2 times in the bag in those 30 minutes. She keeps me coming back for more every time. I see her once a week so far. Treat her good and she will return the favour. She has a brother and boyfriend but they are never around to bother during the humpathon so all good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape