Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 30790
-
08-03-20 13:47 #10315Regular Member

Posts: 9Tess
How do you do a google search of a phone number?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:39 #10314Regular Member

Posts: 5Zoey AKA Paris on Eros
This is her on Eros and theses pics are to good to be t http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...y&p=4908379rue! If you go with the glamor shot pics and phone Eros number your out 400. I was considering the Eros version but she said covered BJ only and that Is s big red flag. That usually also means a host of other silly rules like no FIV, no fuck me for very long, and I don't touch Jr with out a cover. All that said I might go 250 as she is absolutely gorgeous.
Originally Posted by TravelFreak
[View Original Post]
Here she is on Eros 400 https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370.
Here she is on other post 250 https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/skinny...shell/31729708#lg=1&slide=1.
She is touring, runs (2) adds in every city with no over lapping dates. Look Completely legitimate to me. Always google the number! Amazing what you can find.
-
08-03-20 13:12 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 77[Deleted by Admin]
-
08-03-20 12:00 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 122Chubby / bbw Asian
LOL that's on my bucket list too so if you find one let me know.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 11:42 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 176Ghosted by Darby.
Easy to contact. Easy to set up appointment. I go to her incall and no response. I text her and asked if I did or said something wrong and no response. Total silence. YMMV, but for me a waste of time.
Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 07:01 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 65Sami
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/500144667636
She's pretty heavily reviewed so I won't go into too many details. Amazing legs and ass, nice personality, very chatty. She took the time to dress up in thigh highs and Vic Secret lingerie for me, which was very nice. Passionate and enthusiastic fun. BBBJ, CG, K9, finish in bag. Nice warn cloth to clean up and pleasant conversation and a hug before leaving. She must have been a dancer in a previous life because she is hella flexible. Will repeat.
-
08-03-20 05:32 #10309Senior Member

Posts: 458Ruby blue
Does Ruby blue look like the pics or are they someone else?
Originally Posted by TravelFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 05:28 #10308Senior Member

Posts: 458Tess
A 10 second Google search of that phone number shows she is fake. Research research research.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 21:50 #10307Senior Member

Posts: 117Soul Food for Thought
Damn Purple. That was well said. Why'all be easy on The Pub. He's our resident curmudgeon (I know his posts without seeing the name). Usually dark but there's a grain of truth if you look a little deeper. Hence Purple's eloquent explanation of soulless.
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 21:39 #10306Senior Member

Posts: 117Follow the Rules
Thanks but the warning is unnecessary. If ANY woman asks for a deposit, the simple answer is no. No matter how nice she is on the phone, no matter how much "chemistry" there is. Even if it IS NOT a scam. Automatic. No need to keep a database.
Originally Posted by SoGent64
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 19:51 #10305Senior Member

Posts: 131US 1 Corridor Recommendations.
With Fayetteville being pretty dry, would appreciate any info on gals closer to Sanford.
-
08-02-20 19:39 #10304Regular Member

Posts: 17Ruby Bliue
Yes its her. Should have been more explicit. Her ad url: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/348280674184.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 19:36 #10303Senior Member

Posts: 76Asian ad
Was bored and dialed the Asian ad (5086) . Few months ago. They had a good provider. But current one (morrisville nc) not so good. Set up was quick and but she was mehh. Body was ok. Older in 30's I guess. Box was tight. Very rush service. But I've refused to leave before my time was over (30 min). She was not happy. I am also pretty sure when you text them. She doesn't reply. Probably her handler.
Anyone know any chubby / BBW Asian provider. Its in my bucket list.
-
08-02-20 17:45 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 129Are you talking about Ruby Blue?
Originally Posted by TravelFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 17:10 #10301Regular Member

Posts: 9Tess. Bad news
I dreamed of seeing Tess and contacted her and the texting was going well until she said she'd need an advance which as a rule I refuse to do. But after some more texting and against my better judgment I did it. Not all that much (50) and we set up a time. When that came she was messing around with delays. She finally gave me what was suppose to be her location and I went there. And that was the end of that. I was scammed. Ripped off. As I said not that much BUT all should be duly warned. She may change her name or use the name with a different pic.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...8-2589466.html









Reply With Quote





