Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1701
-
08-04-20 09:06 #906Senior Member

Posts: 352The opposite.
Yea, you'd think OFs would make them lower their prices but if you think about it from the providers standpoint, they can make good $ without even having to see clients. So it only increases the amount of $ they charge when they do actually see clients. Like some of these chicks make a couple 100 a week without even having to see a single client. OFs and all these money transfer apps really did a number on the game. OFs inflated the prices and the money transfer apps opened the floodgates for scamming.
Originally Posted by DurandPaul
[View Original Post]
Game ain't quite it anymore, at least around these parts.
-
08-02-20 19:00 #905Senior Member

Posts: 81Crazy
That's crazy. I would have tought that onlyfans will make them lower their prices.
Originally Posted by MalongJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 16:48 #904Senior Member

Posts: 76As soon as I cum, I come to my senses
Definitely simps are paying those prices or dudes who want to fulfill that fantasy at any cost. Only fans has revived these women to charge more. I like the monger game but you will never see me go out sad like that. I want to hit up Kali dreams but her prices are going up
.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 16:37 #903Senior Member

Posts: 902Hard pass
Must be nice to have name recognition. I'm sure someone is paying. Wonder if condom is expected after coughing up that much cash! Couldn't be me. You can get a chick with just as much if not more azz for a lot less.
Originally Posted by MalongJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:54 #902Senior Member

Posts: 76Prices went up
She wants $900 for the hhr and 1 k for the hr.
.
Originally Posted by DurandPaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:19 #901Senior Member

Posts: 76Too much
I haven't tried her but I hit her up last year. Not sure if her prices went down but she was charging $700 hh and $800 Hr. Too rich for my blood. Going to shoot her a text and see.
.
Originally Posted by DurandPaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 00:18 #900Senior Member

Posts: 81Porn star skyblack
Has anybody tried her? I have seen that she posts a phone number on twitter when she is in town? With the lack of tatents these days I am open to spend 1. 5 or 2 on a pornstar.
-
07-27-20 16:40 #899Senior Member

Posts: 58Wtf
I know I'm definitely willing to pay $800 for sight unseen.
Originally Posted by Schelong
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 14:32 #898Senior Member

Posts: 53Shameless Promotion
And it's to a paid Onlyfans account with no pics or verification of what she looks like.
Originally Posted by PurpleGhost
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 12:29 #897Senior Member

Posts: 117What the hell
You got 2 post "SHE" got one post what the hell is this advertisement? Never mind you do you!
Originally Posted by Daddymike189
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 22:32 #896Senior Member

Posts: 902For some reason, I'm not surprised the page didn't show.
-
07-10-20 20:51 #895Senior Member

Posts: 114https://www.instagram.com/p/B1KAlRHA...d=c9awkt1ckoxg
This is Jada Instagram.
-
07-10-20 20:45 #894Senior Member

Posts: 114Her ass is really that fat I would Post a pic but listcrawlers down.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:47 #893Senior Member

Posts: 224Whats the verdict
So SilverSkeete and Wleakr, what's the verdict? Visit or no visit? Honestly could careless if the Jade girl (IG) is the actual girl.
Just curious to know if that ass is that phat in person and is she worth visit?
Very curious about this one.
Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 08:12 #892Senior Member

Posts: 30I was wrong, but they are so close you can't tell.
OK. Well you are right those 3 pics are not her but she used to have her pics from her actual IG on there, but I guess she removed them for plausible deniability. The fact of the matter is that those pics were mixed in with her actual pics and they were so close that there wasn't a doubt. Even seeing her in person her body is phenomenal. I don't think she has a BBL, she's just naturally built like a brick house.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




