Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 907 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2089
    She has posted the same pics periodically over the past two or three years. I've texted with her in the past but she never agrees to meet up. In my opinion she is just looking for a free handout or a sucker to take advantage of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bendem69  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her but I see a few red flags that make me question if she is legit.

    - not a local area code.

    - relatively new post with very few pics and no reviews or comments.

    - asking you to use a cash app.

  2. #2088

    Any info

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5022006488

    Any info on her? Black women I've seen have always been about games. So I was hesitant to try without some feedback??

  3. #2087

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by WanttSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, was looking for a little feedback on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52986961/

    Anyone had a chance to see her?
    I've not seen her but I see a few red flags that make me question if she is legit.

    - not a local area code.

    - relatively new post with very few pics and no reviews or comments.

    - asking you to use a cash app.

  4. #2086

    Need some feedback

    Hey guys, was looking for a little feedback on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52986961/

    Anyone had a chance to see her?

  5. #2085

    Need some feedback

    Hey guys, was looking for a little feedback on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52986961/

    Anyone had a chance to see her?

  6. #2084

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped into this jewel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/5029226731

    Don't see any recent post and text message appear computer generated. Any info is much appreciated.
    She is real as of like 2 years ago when I seen her but she don't do incall or car date so you will have to have a place. She can be slow on getting back to you also.

  7. #2083

    Allison

    Anyone dipped into this jewel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/5029226731

    Don't see any recent post and text message appear computer generated. Any info is much appreciated.

  8. #2082

    Request for Info: Jen

    Thinking of seeing this one. Two questions:

    Legit?

    I think it's the same woman in all the photos but is she thick or thin?

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5023096581
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenbig2.jpg‎   jentiny.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Mistfall38; 08-01-20 at 20:09. Reason: added photos

  9. #2081

    Anna anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRyuhou  [View Original Post]
    That link doesn't seem to work, and what you described matches about 90% of contact situations. Is there any other information you can share? Name? Tattoos? Hair color? Take a screenshot and upload it?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52971578/

  10. #2080

    Pretty Young Ebony or Latina

    Looking for a pretty young ebony or latina. Any recommendations?

  11. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerInky  [View Original Post]
    I know there was someone talking about her so tried to see her. Well I texted her and tried calling her but nothing till like 2 hrs later. Was hoping to get to see her but was done gone so has anyone seen her or know if she is worth trying to see again?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52955148/
    That link doesn't seem to work, and what you described matches about 90% of contact situations. Is there any other information you can share? Name? Tattoos? Hair color? Take a screenshot and upload it?

  12. #2078

    Any more info

    I know there was someone talking about her so tried to see her. Well I texted her and tried calling her but nothing till like 2 hrs later. Was hoping to get to see her but was done gone so has anyone seen her or know if she is worth trying to see again?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52955148/

  13. #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Pictures come back to Diana Sirokai a plus size model.

    They were posted to Xhamster three years ago.

    Real people but likely not the ones that open the door.
    FWW If the pics weren't her, they were close enough that it I couldn't tell when she opened the door.

  14. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by BustinANut  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for both of them? Seems TGTBT for me I been having my eye on that post but unfortunately waiting for more intel to come out from a senior source. Anybody else seen the Latinas?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Your one post gets my spidey senses tingling bro! SMO.
    Yep, I understand. Got locked out of my old account and had to start somewhere.

  15. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by BustinANut  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for both of them? Seems TGTBT for me I been having my eye on that post but unfortunately waiting for more intel to come out from a senior source. Anybody else seen the Latinas?
    HH was hundo total. I thought the same but I was careful, and everything checked out. I know it shows as my first post, I got locked out of my other account, and got to start somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape