Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 524 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2604
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/142281757367

    I have been a pretty good boy lately and needed a quick ball draining fix so I found this little thing up on Elmwood. I only put this report in this "Escort" section because she advertises on STG, but, she could and probably is a SWer. A nasty one at that.

    Bad attitude in a shit hole of an apt with the nastiest bed I have ever not sat on! She looked dirty but her hair was wet so I figured she did shower, but still looked dirty. It was probably the clothing. She demanded the 40 up front and was all about the hurry up. I finally go tired and told her to stop. Her incessant complaining of she "wasn't gonnn be doing this all day" and" hurry up" ruined our magical moment (2 min) together. I did ask for a refund but was told "No" LOL!

    Her pictures on STG are of her at a better time in her life but she isn't ugly. No titts at all, pudgy butt, dirty ass apartment with cats and a poor attitude. Your mileage will not vary. It was a waste of 40. She was happy to negotiate down from 80, she must have already had the rush part planned.

    Never again! Poo.

    Poo.
    She is just a SW with a room. Picked her up one night and wanted to bring her to a safe location to do the deed. She demanded we do it where she wanted to (wasn't a safe area in Danbury at all). Didn't even get the job done. I basically had a panic nut because LEO drove by the lot we were in. Refused to get out of my car and walk back to where she was when it was a 2 min walk at most. I was not going to give her a ride after the shit job she did so I flashed my piece. Never seen anybody get out of car faster. Overall I wasted $40 to jerk myself off.

  2. #2603

    Liz

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/142281757367

    I have been a pretty good boy lately and needed a quick ball draining fix so I found this little thing up on Elmwood. I only put this report in this "Escort" section because she advertises on STG, but, she could and probably is a SWer. A nasty one at that.

    Bad attitude in a shit hole of an apt with the nastiest bed I have ever not sat on! She looked dirty but her hair was wet so I figured she did shower, but still looked dirty. It was probably the clothing. She demanded the 40 up front and was all about the hurry up. I finally go tired and told her to stop. Her incessant complaining of she "wasn't gonnn be doing this all day" and" hurry up" ruined our magical moment (2 min) together. I did ask for a refund but was told "No" LOL!

    Her pictures on STG are of her at a better time in her life but she isn't ugly. No titts at all, pudgy butt, dirty ass apartment with cats and a poor attitude. Your mileage will not vary. It was a waste of 40. She was happy to negotiate down from 80, she must have already had the rush part planned.

    Never again! Poo.

    Poo.

  3. #2602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.
    I saw her in Southington. She was big, current reports say she's bigger. Fun was had, but bigger is not better for turn-on's sake.

  4. #2601

    Crystal

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

    I saw Crystal in her incall in Wolcott. Small motel. Nice woman. Pictures are probably dated a bit. Face is not great. Felt a bit mechanical. I asked for 30 min and was out of there in 20 min. Says she works with another girl out of the same motel. I may repeat in a pinch. 1. Damage.

  5. #2600

    Flattering photos

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.
    I saw her earlier this year out of Meriden. She is much larger than the pictures suggest. And also they are very flattering of her face. I also would not repeat.

  6. #2599

    Kristen

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.

  7. #2598

    Anyone seen Harley recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...terbury-494445

    I have tried texting this profile's number multiple times throughout last year and this year. Never got a response yet. Is she even real?

  8. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthhttp://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe.../856232829538. Could of sworn I have seen reviews vof her before can't find any.
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ph...e/646405422040

    That's the link, sorry.

  9. #2596

    Anyone ever seen her? Any info on her.

    http://waterbury.skipthhttp://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe.../856232829538. Could of sworn I have seen reviews vof her before can't find any.

  10. #2595

    Any Info on this one?

    Looks fairly new and TG2 BT. Would be awesome if legit though. Anybody try her out?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/198564809898

  11. #2594

    Info

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/969808307349

    Any info on this one? She's been posting for a while now. Surprised no on has sampled yet.

  12. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Me too. My type.
    I saw her in her afternoon no guests coming look, no makeup and she is a naturally sexy woman.

  13. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    White knight alert.
    That goes both ways. I practically paid jasmines rent last month LOL. She is not a street girl.

    People also talk trash here to help girls. Not saying that's happening here but defending a girl does make it not true.

  14. #2591

    Also interested in SA info

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, STG is geeting really bad with a lot of fake ads and very bad talent!

    I signed up for SA but how does that work really? I didn't put up a picture or anything. Is it like STG or different "method "?
    I'd love a primer on SA too. I'm up for a little bit extra effort, but not a ton more. How do ya get to the point semi-quickly and without wasting $$? Maybe that's the wrong platform for me.

  15. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
    It would not shock me at all if she was. I've banged her enough times to know that she might be a good kid, but she's got her demons and when the addict commands, the addicted performs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape