Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7848
-
07-27-20 19:34 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 702Jasmine walking the loop now?
Originally Posted by ScottyWilk
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:38 #2567Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this one
-
07-27-20 16:17 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 112How did it go?
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:15 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 112I sometimes work in the area, and always see both of them walking the loop.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:56 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 289Yup. Her and these 2. All from the same stable usually stay at the quality inn. All fake pics, all being handled by the same handler.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/523851810148
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/025339177276
-
07-27-20 12:52 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 1000http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/011156294190
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
This is the address I was talking about!
Poo.
-
07-27-20 12:05 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 289200 for 1 1/2 hours. But multiples are allowed. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by Jcleese01
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 07:40 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 114What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 06:37 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 2148Cio
I just don't understand why these guys are playing Russian Roulette. Taking big chances with these girls BB.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
07-26-20 23:24 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 289Bella in Torrington.
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...a/471533489657
Had a visit with her today, tbh I was a little apprehensive since I've never seen her post but she was just my type so I took a chance. She did not disappoint. No waiting in the lot, or anyone wierd hanging around and pics are 100% real. She's a knockout in my opinion. If you like the think girls she's legit. No fakes or bolt-ons either. Nothing but firm thick delicious ass and amazing boobs. I recommend. The drive was bit to Torrington but it was worth it. Visit with confidence and treat her right fellas.
-
07-26-20 22:11 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 110Not sure why she told you not to cip, when she has been allowing it for others.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:34 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 58Jasmine
The thing that is great about Jasmine, and I mean this in a good way and with all do respect, is she is such a ****. I enjoyed Sofia but dear lord Jasmine can fuck. Whether it is real or an act she gets so into it. I do agree that you need to be a little careful because of the bb situation. I was sliding on the camel and slipped in, she had no problem with it just told me not to cum inside. Pulled out and covered up.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:09 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 289Mechanical and rushed but pics are real. Phat ass and big bolt ons that are great but that's it. Eye candy if you like thick bitches.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe7
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 13:39 #2555Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw Jasmine with Sophia yesterday. Had a great time, as always. And I don't think she's working with her they don't even have a photo together. Seems fake to me. Jasmine's gained a good 15-20 lbs though and looks better than ever. She hosted at "m street" like two years ago with Bella bellz and that blonde girl. That was when she first started.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 09:26 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 2148Jasmine no more fun
It was fun while it lasted. This Is what happens when you become heavenly addicted to drugs and the life. I've seen these girls deteriorate over time. The life after a while destroys the body, soul and mind. Just be careful if you meet up with her. I would add a few covers, she has been allowing anything goes.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.










Reply With Quote






