Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3061
-
07-22-20 00:26 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone have intel on Ashleyxlopez7
Could not find anything on this one. Any help is appreciated.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Ashleyxlopez7
Best,
PwrRngr1.
-
07-21-20 22:05 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 7266Works fine your web browser is probably blocking it.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 18:27 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 353Listcrawler
No just checked. Depending on your browser, you may have to disable ad blockers. They also deleted the Hong Kong BoBo section lately, but they are back up.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:46 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 438I've seen Ashley twice, both times were really great. I had a great time, but she's young and I can see where she could be flakey. She really needs to feel a connection to open up, guys that show up with a check sheet of things they expect in 30 minutes are going to be disappointed. For example, first time I saw her she started off very clinical. Polite but mechanical. By about 20 minutes in she was calling me daddy while I choked her and telling me to put a thumb in her ass. Her dirty talk is 5 star quality. Second time I saw her was after she added greek to the menu. I didn't partake that day, but I got the impression that it wasn't her favorite thing. So if you show up with a hard cock and a jar of Vaseline expecting greek in 5 min, you're going to have a bad time. Get her motor going and I'll bet it's epic.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
No idea what could be on the secret menu.
I haven't seen her in about a year so all that may have changed, but I liked her and would see her again tomorrow. She's just a girl, and needs some warming up.
-
07-21-20 02:09 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 220Listcrawler
So is this website dead now?
-
07-20-20 18:20 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 7266She has one review on the t eeee rrrr if ya have it and can read the review?
Originally Posted by Chuponaso
[View Original Post]
A eight and a nine score. But. Also mentioned she is Russian so I would be surprised if it could be a agency and next customer gets different girl? But, TOFTT and report back and get some street.
-
07-20-20 17:52 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 129I can attest to the exaggerated reviews
I think you're right.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
I saw a provider on PD who had "stellar" reviews. Turns out that she doesn't know how to suck a D, smelled like crap, and did almost nothing. She didn't even know how to position herself in K-9. She had a chill personality, but that was it. Reviews were all next level service, amazing looks, and all this other BS. So yeah, don't trust the PD reviews.
Even a friend of mine told me of a girl who was "super hot" and really got into the session. Turned out she was kind of hot, a dead fish (wouldn't do CG), and gave a subpar CBJ. Not fair for me to rate CBJ because they don't do much for me. Still, it was not worth the money.
I've had better interactions from "el clasificado OC". Paid way less, got decent service for the price. So yeah.
-
07-17-20 19:03 #1029Regular Member

Posts: 8
-
07-17-20 15:10 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry posted in wrong section by accident.
Originally Posted by RocketReg
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 15:41 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 28Habor totally dead?
So, is harbor totally dead now? I've been seeing lots of reports about Beach, probably going to check it out this weekend, but haven't heard anyone talk about Harbor in a while. I remember a few years ago one of the senior members said he would go to harbor and just offer the girls on their bikes or at bus stop $$$ to have fun and take them to eat also. When ever I'm around those area's I see girls and I'm confident that maybe one of them might be down to do that, but I haven't mustered the courage to do it. Anyone tried just picking up non-working Hispanic girls just like that?
-
07-15-20 11:47 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 55Thank you very much for the info!
Originally Posted by FlakeUmms
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:30 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 164Malware / virus
Yes they could have taken it down temporary to do some edits, but I think it either got a Domain or DNS attack that rerouted all of it's traffic, or the reroute was was temporarily happening while they were moving it to another location or domain. It never had the standard appearance for when a site gets taken down.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 20:56 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 7266LOL, I think they we're doing damage control in the background and deleting the potential ads!
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 16:37 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 925Now it is magically back again.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 10:39 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 925It just seemed to go poof.
Originally Posted by PhoReal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






