Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2018
-
08-04-20 03:38 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 857
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
That's amazing. I need to know your secret!
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 20:23 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 793I'm tiny but fat, she only let me put in the mushroom. As long as I go slow she let me put them inside.
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 19:55 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 303I'm about 8 inches I don't think she likes it much she said that's looks kind of big but lets try it slow first fucked her nice and slow got a nice BJ hand combo from her.
Originally Posted by DeeJohn808
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 03:34 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 4780She's not OK with that.
Originally Posted by DeeJohn808
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 02:57 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 857I tiny.
Originally Posted by DeeJohn808
[View Original Post]
I don't think she likes really big.
-
08-02-20 23:19 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 349Thanks for sharing! And did we ever get a consensus if she's OK with big or not?
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 19:13 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 332Status
Are you still on here? You're not listed as a senior member anymore.
Originally Posted by Xavier21
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 03:52 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 857Found this in my files. Even though cityx is gone, here is her ad from there. I think it is okay if I post.
Originally Posted by Xavier21
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 03:03 #1005

Posts: 37As Good as Always
Got to see the beautiful Jennifer recently. Service is still top notch. Quality massage and lots of extras. She's well reported throughout this forum so I don't have to go into detail. She's seeing clients again, but doesn't have an add out with Cityxguide gone. I recommended that she seeks out other online advertising websites. I think we're all trying to find a new "go-to-source" for information. Eventually a good source will emerge.
If you have her number, hit her up. I don't think the forum allows phone numbers to be posted here (probably for good reason). If you don't have her contact info, hold tight. She'll put up an online ad soon.
-
07-11-20 23:08 #1004Regular Member

Posts: 5Junko
Finally got a hold of Junko and made a appt.
Perfect place, low key.
Secured and very nice place.
Just like everyone else reported on her.
She is really good And very accommodating (at most LOL).
After 15-20 min of massage.
She started to roam in between my legs and starts teasing the gems.
And boy She knows how to wake up Jr Real good.
Then she said turn over.
And she started complimenting about Jr why so fat and long LOL.
And says Idk if I want that In my p. Why.
Maybe just a BJ and that's it.
I was like I would like to have the full menu and I'll make sure to do it slow and sensual.
She said ok we try it and if I don't like we stop.
I said ok.
So I proceeded to go in mish style.
And as the head is in.
She started screaming and it was kinda loud.
And I said keep it down that was kinda loud.
She said please keep it more slow and don't go all the way.
I said ok let's keep it like this for now until you get more and more wet.
And she did.
As time goes on.
She said enough.
Maybe you should leave.
I'm very sore now.
So I said maybe we should take a break (3 x).
In between breaks she massages.
And back to it.
Finally release From dgy style.
I'm the kind is guy that takes long And I make sure the other person gets.
Climax first before I do.
But over all I'd definitely repeat.
She said it will take some time for her to get used to my Jr. LOL.
I said I can't wait.
After the deed she continued to massage again before I showered.
She Offered me a drink hugged and left.
Just wanted to share my experience with her.
Over all.
It was worth the try.
Standard rate.
But I Gave extra. 20 for her effort.
Baller22.
-
07-05-20 03:29 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 256じ12421;12435;12371;
I give to her 3.
Originally Posted by SuperGuy
[View Original Post]
Because we are same from Japan.
Also she give me goo service.
Osiri and omeko.
Of coarse more.
I'm young guy but she is my.
Type so Beautiful women 😍.
-
07-03-20 05:19 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 104Damage?
What was the damage? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Xmen911
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 03:07 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 857Busy
Did you leave a message? She might have been with a customer or something. She doesn't have a staff.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Sorry didn't remember you said no voice mail. It happened to me before, she called me back later. It might be that she was booked or done for the day. Try again.
-
07-02-20 19:54 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 945Silent
Called. No one picked up the phone. No voice mail. No one called me back. How to?
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 07:17 #999Banned Member

Posts: 343Okay! Thanks again for the #.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




