Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.
    Well some Asian girls do like coke bottle dicks. However, I think she doesn't want to see anybody else, for one simple reason. Covid19. She's not seeing anyone until things calm down. All we Junko fans know her obsession with cleanliness and hygiene. That goes double with a contagious virus.

    Have you noticed the amount of legit online ads are almost zero. We all should take her lead and just wait this pandemic out. Eventually the virus will burn itself out. Plus it's too difficult to go to CC unnoticed right now. Too few people milling about with lots of places closed for the duration.

  2. #952

    Junko

    Junko is no way crazy not sure what this guy is talking about or problem is. Sounds like he is a stalker type that can't get over if someone doesn't want to see him or not into him. Move on dude! She has always been nice to me and one of the best providers out there. Can't wait to see her once again.

  3. #951

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.
    She can be pretty bizarre. Don't get me wrong, she has a totally banging body for someone in their 50's. I don't think she can handle a big one.

  4. #950

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.
    Might be true.

  5. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?
    Well I am small 3 inches.

  6. #948

    Junko crazy?

    I don't think she is crazy. She is very normal and fun to be with. I've never had a problem. I guess being a provider, you do have the right to decline service. It's like a restaurant, they reserve the right to refuse service if they deem it necessary. Especially since this virus outbreak. She is the only provider I see since our first encounter and I'll keep going back because it's always a delight. Just my opinion. YMMV.

  7. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.
    I've never had a problem with size being an issue with her. I'm not tiny nor super hung. Usually there are other reasons provider don't have some as repeat.

  8. #946

    Sakura was 11 years go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once when she was where Sakura is. Nice looking lady but she kept asking me who I saw before and if they provide BBFS cause she knows who does. I got CFS but she told me next "no condom". Decided then not to repeat.
    She one the business is 11-13 years go.

    WOW you you have good memories.

  9. #945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?
    Saw her once when she was where Sakura is. Nice looking lady but she kept asking me who I saw before and if they provide BBFS cause she knows who does. I got CFS but she told me next "no condom". Decided then not to repeat.

  10. #944

    Anaconda

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoto  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.
    Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?

  11. #943

    Junko

    I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.

  12. #942

    She's Off for a Couple of Weeks

    Just texted this beauty about making an appointment to see her. She texted back that she's taking a break for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want to take the risk of getting COVID19 or passing it on to others. She'll be back once the risk is gone. Too bad, I wanted to see her. I guess I should take a break from the hobby myself. Oh well. Better safe then sorry.

  13. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobaw  [View Original Post]
    Curious. Anyone seen her ads? Want to take the plunge but haven't seen her ads on cityxguide.
    New ad that's up. Just wonder if the standard rates still apply?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/treat-y...38056-39608245

  14. #940

    Junko

    Went to see Junko this week. Need to take a break from the corona lockdown and lines at Costco. I have been seeing her for years. She's always been nice and accommodating. Never did see the crazy or bitchy behavior reported on the forum. Start off with a good massage and followed by one of the best BJ l enjoyed (nice and slow) I am younger then her but l found her to be sexy and better then most of the current providers out there. No rush and got the full hour, YMMV of course.

  15. #939

    New Customer

    New Costumer of Jennifer. Very beautiful lady! I don't believe the reviews that she's crazy or bitchy. Maybe had a bad customer before and was in a bad mood from that. Maybe she is just two faced LOL. She is sweet though. Covered and safe which is good. Can't wait to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape