LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14381

    Looking for Ebony provider

    If you know of any good black providers, I'd appreciate a PM.

    Thank you.

  2. #14380

    Fake

    What's up guys. How do you guys consistently determine if a post from an escort website (list crawler / STG) is legit.

  3. #14379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Phone numbers change often. It would be more helpful if you could post a link to their ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon2588  [View Original Post]
    Stay away! Her name is Tiffani. If its 926 and lasalle.

    540-XXX-8166 you will get robbed. Fuck these people.

  4. #14378

    They are in her ad when it's up.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing rates?
    But it was $350/ hour and another $100 for a second pop.

  5. #14377

    Scam

    Stay away! Her name is Tiffani. If its 926 and lasalle.

    540-XXX-8166 you will get robbed. Fuck these people.

  6. #14376

    Roz

    Dreamt of Roz today, in the dream meet her up in an upscale hotel. Was dressed in a nice lingerie. Love it when they have a warm personality and smiling faces, super comforting overall and started with fun banter from the start. Lots of teasing and play, got her off like a faucet, she referred to herself as a juice box if handled correctly. And I definitely saw why she called herself that 😂 Mutual oral (she gave the boys plenty of attention), multiple positions, multiple O's on her part. Finished on her body, was hoping to cim but she was a lot of fun, definitely worth the visit and a revisit. Nothing much to add that the other dreamers haven't mentioned. She's super fun Yall!

    Happy hunting,

    Apokalypto.

  7. #14375

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    This Columbian is absolutely amazing. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4474850.htm?cat=1.

    Natalia opened the door in sexy lingerie and immediately hugged and kissed me. Soft kisses that turned to making out. We kissed a bit more and I picked her up and held her for a bit before setting her gently on the bed and explored her perfect body. We both got naked and I kissed and touched her amazing breasts. We continued to kiss and she stroked me until I was hard. Her hands were all over my body the entire time. She through on a cover and began a very nice CBJ. I knew I'd cum quick so I stopped her and kissed some more. She jumped on top and rode me until I busted in the cover. After, we laid there and talked and eventually she cleaned me up.

    We talked for a bit more and then started kissing. A second pop will cost another 100 but whatever, it was worth it. This time she stroked me and when she went to get the cover I tasted DATY. She's very responsive to everything. Fingers, tongue, you get it. She put the cover on and then I started doggie for a few to watch the ass. I was getting close so I flipped her over and began mish where I went at it for a while longer before eventually finishing in the cover.

    We continued to lay there for a bit and talked / kissed some more before I finally left. An experience with her was like being with a girlfriend in every way except for the CBJ.

    She said she likes Indy and plans to return.
    Would you mind sharing rates?

  8. #14374

    Natalia

    This Columbian is absolutely amazing. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4474850.htm?cat=1.

    Natalia opened the door in sexy lingerie and immediately hugged and kissed me. Soft kisses that turned to making out. We kissed a bit more and I picked her up and held her for a bit before setting her gently on the bed and explored her perfect body. We both got naked and I kissed and touched her amazing breasts. We continued to kiss and she stroked me until I was hard. Her hands were all over my body the entire time. She through on a cover and began a very nice CBJ. I knew I'd cum quick so I stopped her and kissed some more. She jumped on top and rode me until I busted in the cover. After, we laid there and talked and eventually she cleaned me up.

    We talked for a bit more and then started kissing. A second pop will cost another 100 but whatever, it was worth it. This time she stroked me and when she went to get the cover I tasted DATY. She's very responsive to everything. Fingers, tongue, you get it. She put the cover on and then I started doggie for a few to watch the ass. I was getting close so I flipped her over and began mish where I went at it for a while longer before eventually finishing in the cover.

    We continued to lay there for a bit and talked / kissed some more before I finally left. An experience with her was like being with a girlfriend in every way except for the CBJ.

    She said she likes Indy and plans to return.

  9. #14373

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by JLRichter  [View Original Post]
    Lucious Redhead with a body that will make you hard. She has big tits and kisses with great gusto and is a fan of the BBBJ. I had her on her back in a mutual hand job action and she was enjoying the events. She is willing and able for most anything, her personality, frisky and supple is the without rushing or demanding. Eager to please and willing to be directed I was the last session of the day, her being DI but she made it seem like the first, I look forward to seeing her again. And enjoy every min of it.
    This will be moved to Prickyard I guess but you have two reviews less than 3 minutes apart, 1 here and 1 for another state, both about Amber. They also weren't written by a monger for sure and unless Amber has completely changed, I don't see these reviews as accurate.

    I forgot to mention Amber saying she didn't like her tits being grabbed, why buy fake ones then?

  10. #14372

    IV drop of V.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty169  [View Original Post]
    I think she needs to get comfortable, again it was a last min appointment and maybe she wasn't ready. I would try her out again after her training. I'm hoping Tabby is showing her the ropes. Wouldn't you love to be the training aid in that situation?
    Prop me up with a viagra IV and wear my ass out LOL.

  11. #14371

    Training aid

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she is going to start getting lessons from one of our local top tier providers. I have not seen Crystal yet however once she completes the training I will check her out. If she listens in class she should easily pass the class final.
    I think she needs to get comfortable, again it was a last min appointment and maybe she wasn't ready. I would try her out again after her training. I'm hoping Tabby is showing her the ropes. Wouldn't you love to be the training aid in that situation?

  12. #14370

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    No reports on her yet, weird. Most of these girls coming up from Miami to DI think that because they're hot, they won't give a BJ, or CBJ only. No thanks. If I wanted to stick it in a dead fish with no blowjob or kissing, I'd just stay home and fuck my wife.
    Is the wife a spitter or swallower? But you are so right. Some are not that hot and in the line up right now there are some great options. Believe me I know the variety kick and fully enjoy sampling new pussy but let's not discount the other ladies that enjoy pleasing us old men without making it feel so transactional.

  13. #14369

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    If I can't see her again because you bastards fill up the schedule I am going to be pissed. I think I am going to drag some parallel bars up to her room next time and see if she can do a monkey flip on my dick. For those that hate the CBJ, impersonal and disconnected fucks she is the ying to that yang
    I hope you can get to see her again. I am going to visit her for the first time today. Can't wait with all the wonderful thing being said about her!

  14. #14368

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty169  [View Original Post]
    Per my previous report. I did see Crystal last night. Nothing exciting compared to the other DI girls (Tabby). Crystal is petite and has cute body. CBJ and multiple positions. Just seemed not into the session, I did book last min as well.
    Apparently she is going to start getting lessons from one of our local top tier providers. I have not seen Crystal yet however once she completes the training I will check her out. If she listens in class she should easily pass the class final.

  15. #14367

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by JLRichter  [View Original Post]
    Lucious Redhead with a body that will make you hard. She has big tits and kisses with great gusto and is a fan of the BBBJ. I had her on her back in a mutual hand job action and she was enjoying the events. She is willing and able for most anything, her personality, frisky and supple is the without rushing or demanding. Eager to please and willing to be directed I was the last session of the day, her being DI but she made it seem like the first, I look forward to seeing her again. And enjoy every min of it.
    Good to see a positive review for her. Recently she had some personal drama going on which affected her service and thus her reviews. She has the potential to be a rock star. When she is made up she is beautiful. When she is in the zone she is fantastic. When I saw her she checked both boxes. If I was 30 years younger, had hair, taller, and not fat she would be Mrs Numbnutts. Well in my dreams of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape