Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 524 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2589

    Seeking A.

    Hey guys, STG is geeting really bad with a lot of fake ads and very bad talent!

    I signed up for SA but how does that work really? I didn't put up a picture or anything. Is it like STG or different "method "?

  2. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.
    I tried. I always strive to see the best side in people. Sometime they change a bit for the better. In this world change rules do not exist it seems. I now believe I was test to a guy handling things. Yike!

  3. #2587

    I second

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is her latest roommate. Wonder if anyone has digits for her. Would def like a 1 on 1 session with her.
    Me too. My type.

  4. #2586

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Bro your in serious denial. Your really going to say that for someone who does doubles with streetwalkers? And her latest double partner is a multi-city streetwalker. I seen her my own self out there Mr new to the game. Don't be naive, no you won't see her on the main loop, no she's not out there every night but if your out there during the witching hour of 3-5am while most of you deep pocket mongers are sleeping getting ready for work lol around a popular drug/sex den street you may spot her. I have nothing bad to say about her but she's a well kept druggie. Get over it.
    Sophia is her latest roommate. Wonder if anyone has digits for her. Would def like a 1 on 1 session with her.

  5. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
    White knight alert.

  6. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
    Bro your in serious denial. Your really going to say that for someone who does doubles with streetwalkers? And her latest double partner is a multi-city streetwalker. I seen her my own self out there Mr new to the game. Don't be naive, no you won't see her on the main loop, no she's not out there every night but if your out there during the witching hour of 3-5am while most of you deep pocket mongers are sleeping getting ready for work lol around a popular drug/sex den street you may spot her. I have nothing bad to say about her but she's a well kept druggie. Get over it.

  7. #2583

    Kay

    Has anyone seen her?

    Cant seem to paste the ad, but she is called PrettygirlKaye. Ebony. One pic shows her sitting by a pool. The pic is pointing at a mirror. Says she hosts in Waterbury.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/prettygirlkaay-hosting-in-wate/162993434965

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...zU1NzdiZmM.jpg

  8. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine walking the loop now?
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?

  9. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.
    Excellent advice!

  10. #2580

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.
    I wouldn't imagine being next to that.

  11. #2579

    Bambi / Percilia

    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.

  12. #2578

    Cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClamSnack  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.

  13. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.
    Well then maybe we should all keep our distance. Lessons learned.

  14. #2576

    Crystal

    I recently had a dream with Crystal in the Wolcott area. 2 Bens for an hour. Booked half.

    BBBJCIM and CFS. GFE is for frequent visitors. Body is okay, a bit of stomach and as others has said, the face is not the best. Sex was okay, seems she was faking it and kind of rushing but I can be wrong.

    Overall passable, and she listens to what you want. Likes being choked and can take a pounding.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

  15. #2575

    Cricket

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape