Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3344
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 9

    Not True

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    She got kicked out of 2 kg for stealing, (she bilked with me so I believed it).
    I was at the party the night she quit 2 kg so I find that extremely hard to believe, she didn't like the way she was being treated (as well as a few other girls). Don't slander.

  2. #3343

    Kelani

    Well Gents it looks as though Kelani reduced her rate. She probably didn't get much traction on the increased rate.

  3. #3342

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw Audrey recently, a new addition to CLM.

    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

    I've seen the pictures elsewhere and I don't think they are hers. But, she is a cute GND with energy and fun attitude. I had a rough day so was looking forward to a real massage which she delivered perfectly. On the flip, she asked if she could use her mouth instead of her hands. Who was I to decline that request? A nonrushed BBBJ ensued and I asked about FS but sadly it was the wrong time of the month. So I teased her by playing with her clit while she enjoyed my raw meat in her mouth until we both had an explosive finish. May try to see her again for FS.
    She got kicked out of 2 kg for stealing, (she bilked with me so I believed it).

  4. #3341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    She have covid restrictions?
    No restrictions with Aria. Booker said she is here until Monday.

  5. #3340
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  6. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGreg  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures look very close to Mia formerly of eec.
    I can confirm this. I saw her both at MCE and EEC. Decent service, no complaints, just could do better on the bodily odor.

    Penny for your thoughts: am I the only one that's turned off by firls who go through agencies almost as much as underwear? It's nauseating to think about their body count or what they might carry. No shade to the agencies, you do what you got to do. I guess same would go to the girls. Go where the business is. Excuse my rambling hahah.

  7. #3338

    Charlotte MCE Maybe Lilah?

    I've always wondered and kinda possibly thought if she is the girl that goes by Lilah at EEC? Whoever the girl is she also has an independent tryst ad. But she Bears a striking resemblance, at least to me, to Charlotte. I'm at most 50/50 on it but does anybody else have thoughts on it or had a personal experience with Lilah?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    She sure did! Any luck finding her?. When was the last time you see her?. I wonder if she still around.

  8. #3337

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing!
    Those pictures look very close to Mia formerly of eec.

  9. #3336
    MCE-I haven't seen any of their gals for almost three months and still get Telegram communications from them.

  10. #3335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    MA Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aria on her first day at 909/ MA (or is it ME now?

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-aria-46602

    Pictures may be hers, or may not, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with the sweetest face and smile that I could imagine! After freshening up, we settled down like two passionate lovers and had a GFE encounter that blew my mind. She didn't watch the clock and was doing everything to please me and yet enjoy herself, a win-win! Aria is great addition to the MA ladies and worth a second visit soon.
    Thanks for sharing!

  11. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by LipstickOnMe  [View Original Post]
    Maybe is because MCE doesn't have a website so Markus is making so called "independent " websites to get clients. How else can Markus advertise if his website is gone? He is placing the girls in jeopardy if he is going that route. Having 15 k clients lists isn't enough for greedy Markus.
    Not sure if MCE has 15 K clients but I bet 90% of them got kicked off of TeleGram due to inactivity during this pandemic.

  12. #3333

    Charlotte mce

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.
    She sure did!. When was the last time you seen her?. I wonder if she's still around.

  13. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by LipstickOnMe  [View Original Post]
    Maybe is because MCE doesn't have a website so Markus is making so called "independent " websites to get clients. How else can Markus advertise if his website is gone? He is placing the girls in jeopardy if he is going that route. Having 15 k clients lists isn't enough for greedy Markus.
    I think it's a smart move on his part. Hope he keeps bringing in the talent but just treats them better.

  14. #3331

    Charlotte mce

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.
    She sure did! Any luck finding her?. When was the last time you see her?. I wonder if she still around.

  15. #3330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    MA Aria

    Saw Aria on her first day at 909/ MA (or is it ME now?

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-aria-46602

    Pictures may be hers, or may not, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with the sweetest face and smile that I could imagine! After freshening up, we settled down like two passionate lovers and had a GFE encounter that blew my mind. She didn't watch the clock and was doing everything to please me and yet enjoy herself, a win-win! Aria is great addition to the MA ladies and worth a second visit soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape