LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3333

    Charlotte mce

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.
    She sure did!. When was the last time you seen her?. I wonder if she's still around.

  2. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by LipstickOnMe  [View Original Post]
    Maybe is because MCE doesn't have a website so Markus is making so called "independent " websites to get clients. How else can Markus advertise if his website is gone? He is placing the girls in jeopardy if he is going that route. Having 15 k clients lists isn't enough for greedy Markus.
    I think it's a smart move on his part. Hope he keeps bringing in the talent but just treats them better.

  3. #3331

    Charlotte mce

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.
    She sure did! Any luck finding her?. When was the last time you see her?. I wonder if she still around.

  4. #3330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    MA Aria

    Saw Aria on her first day at 909/ MA (or is it ME now?

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-aria-46602

    Pictures may be hers, or may not, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with the sweetest face and smile that I could imagine! After freshening up, we settled down like two passionate lovers and had a GFE encounter that blew my mind. She didn't watch the clock and was doing everything to please me and yet enjoy herself, a win-win! Aria is great addition to the MA ladies and worth a second visit soon.

  5. #3329
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    MCE making Indi websites

    Quote Originally Posted by DanDaMan6  [View Original Post]
    My new theory is that Mce created this ad and site to increase her rate. A different agency used to do that with their models. Her verification requirements are the same as Mce and she's too smart to keep her original name for Indy side.
    Maybe is because MCE doesn't have a website so Markus is making so called "independent " websites to get clients. How else can Markus advertise if his website is gone? He is placing the girls in jeopardy if he is going that route. Having 15 k clients lists isn't enough for greedy Markus.

  6. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    I hope you knew going in that it wouldn't be the girl in the pics. Reverse image brough up her instagram page pretty quickly: https://www.instagram.com/KAUSHAL/.
    Unfortunately I did not know going in. She was a sweetheart, but told her that she really shouldn't use someone else's pictures that are not even close to how she looks like. Live and learn (will definitely reverse search next time).

  7. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDaMan6  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara

    Not the girl in the photos. Not even close. She is very friendly and eager to please. Offers BBBJ and several positions, but definitely not worth price of admission.
    I hope you knew going in that it wouldn't be the girl in the pics. Reverse image brough up her instagram page pretty quickly: https://www.instagram.com/KAUSHAL/.

  8. #3326

    Will report back

    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalNuts  [View Original Post]
    That's a possibility but I had seen Kelani profile on SA. She was discussed on another thread on here. No one on that thread know who she is. Many thought that profile is a fake and she is GPS.

    I know Angellis did and probably still does independent websites for their girls, but in fact was a agency behind it. Haven't seen other models active on SA that Marcus has on his roster and websites of Marcus girls having indie website. Have to wait and see. So I think Kelani May have went Indi.
    I reached out and agreed to meet on Saturday. Will bring her a bottle of wine and report back anything interesting she might share.

  9. #3325

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    How about Charlotte from like a year or 2 yrs ago. Does anyone know her whereabouts or if she went to another agency or went independent? Wouldn't mind seeing her again
    I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.

  10. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by GRBurbank  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on their list? Can anyone confirm if she's still there? What was her rate with mce? Why wouldn't they just increase her rate? Do they do that? Come after her? Are they like the mob? I only got verified with her because I was blacklisted from mce months ago and couldn't see her so because she kept her name, I recognized her and got verified? What was Chloe's name when she was with them? I've seen so many girl leave that agency and I get to see them at other agencies and indies And are still alive and working. What exactly are you saying?
    She's not on their list. As for Chloe, she retained the same name when she left for Angelli's then MA.

  11. #3323

    Charlotte mce

    What about Charlotte from a year of two ago. Anyone knows her whereabouts. Or if she went to another agency or went independent. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

  12. #3322

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here is a quick review and Picture of Lilly at CLM.

    She's very friendly, has a wide open menu, attached is pictures of her face and body so you can see for yourself.

    If you speak Spanish I think the experience is better as that is her native language, but English should be fine. In conclusion I know Latinas are a rare treat so if she's your thing you can't go wrong.

    Angel Bravo out.
    She looks gorgeous, I might have to try. How long was the session & how much $$$ ? Also what services did it include?

    Thanks man!

  13. #3321

    Zarah

    https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara

    Not the girl in the photos. Not even close. She is very friendly and eager to please. Offers BBBJ and several positions, but definitely not worth price of admission.

  14. #3320

    Charlotte mce

    How about Charlotte from like a year or 2 yrs ago. Does anyone know her whereabouts or if she went to another agency or went independent? Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRBurbank  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on their list? Can anyone confirm if she's still there? What was her rate with mce? Why wouldn't they just increase her rate? Do they do that? Come after her? Are they like the mob? I only got verified with her because I was blacklisted from mce months ago and couldn't see her so because she kept her name, I recognized her and got verified? What was Chloe's name when she was with them? I've seen so many girl leave that agency and I get to see them at other agencies and indies And are still alive and working. What exactly are you saying?

  15. #3319

    Lilly at CLM

    Here is a quick review and Picture of Lilly at CLM.

    She's very friendly, has a wide open menu, attached is pictures of her face and body so you can see for yourself.

    If you speak Spanish I think the experience is better as that is her native language, but English should be fine. In conclusion I know Latinas are a rare treat so if she's your thing you can't go wrong.

    Angel Bravo out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilly 2.jpg‎   Lilly 3.jpg‎   Lilly 1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape