Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 30797
-
08-01-20 17:53 #10292Regular Member

Posts: 21Number 2
I know number 2 use to advertise a lot in Rocky Mt. Area. I was interested because she offered Greek. But I know she was a set up job according to one post and the gentleman kept posting scam post on stg. So that was last year around this time I think. I see her back posting again, but scammed once, will repeat and pics look TGTBT tbh.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 16:31 #10291Regular Member

Posts: 9Bentley
Had a great Dream time with Bentley. She's looks better than her pics, really enjoys the sex, easy to contact and I highly recommend her.
I'll see her again. Nodoubt about it. One of best providers.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bentlee-...raleigh-645720
-
08-01-20 16:30 #10290Senior Member

Posts: 867Nope
Sure haven't.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 14:07 #10289Senior Member

Posts: 112Rimming seemed to be the only thing she was worried about / doesn't regularly do, and even then I just shave my ass because otherwise I would definitely have swamp ass LOL.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
I also got the feeling she usually sees people more around her age then me, who is like half her age.
-
08-01-20 07:42 #10288Senior Member

Posts: 260Anyone seen any one of these?
1. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/your-s...s-ava/31632308.
2. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/478877...ddess/31632615.
3. https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/775-238-3347.
4. https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/347-263-7714.
5. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52947973/.
6. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lolaaa...f-you/31644349.
7. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/princess-trinity/31644337.
8. https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/919-296-4790.
-
08-01-20 00:14 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 1538Afraid of a 50 year old guy with hairy-swamp ass? Dang, guess I'll mark her off my list.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 00:12 #10286Regular Member

Posts: 5Not the same Layla.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 22:05 #10285Senior Member

Posts: 112Mya, another scammer, avoid
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52944361/
She agreed to fetish BBBJ and rimming over text, 80 for hhr. I usually don't pay up front, but I was tipsy at the time and not really thinking. Pretty much as soon as she put the money away she pulled out a knife. Told me she doesn't do any of that " gay shit" and that she would cut me if I didn't get out and that her pimp was on the way to the room. As some of you remember, last time this happened to me I had my concealed carry on me, but as I mentioned this time around I was tispy and had forgotten it. I decided to let it go, but not before calling the motel she's staying at an alerting them to her profession, as well as sending them a link to her ad for good measure. Avoid her.
-
07-31-20 21:57 #10284Senior Member

Posts: 619Here this weekend!
https://tryst.link/escort/layla-luv
Originally Posted by RalphDibny69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 21:57 #10283Senior Member

Posts: 112Khloe / woodologist
Khloe.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/312316976364
Tried twice to see her on the same day. When I first arrived to the super shit motel in Durham. It was in the evening, and the place was way to active for. Tons of shady figures just handing around the walks and such. The real kick was from my car I could see at least 5 people hanging around the hallway to her room. I text her and told her and she said she tried to clear them out / get them to leave and asked if I could come back later. Durham is a 20 minute drive from me so I wasn't happy, but agreed on the condition she made sure no one was around when I came back. Drove back to the motel around midnight, the little man had a hold of me, and the place was dead. Except for the 3 people who were chilling in the same hallway outside of her room. Needless to say I drove off again. She keeps trying to get me to come back, but I told her I won't even entertain the thought until she changes motels.
Woodologist.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/311323457440
She usually operates out of zebulon, but as she explained to me, she was in raleigh in the night because she was broke and needed money. Asked for BBBJ and rimming over text, and she agreed. Arrived at slightly less crappy motel then Khloe's and she greeted me at the door. Noticeably messed up teeth, but her body was a lot skinnier then expected, especially for a 56 year old, pictures are surprisingly accurate. Explained to me that she had to get drunk because she never rimms, but really needed the money and didn't want to turn me down. Her BBBJ skills were on point, she can deep throat like no ones business. However, ten minutes through hhr session there a was a knock on the door. I'm familiar with this set-up routine and was immediately reaching for my concealed peace. However, she went to the door, talked to a guy a couldn't see, then closed the door and returned to me. She freely admitted to me that she was afraid that I was going to be some 50-year old guy with hairy-swamp ass, and had told her "friend" to come knock ten minutes into our session so she would have an escape route. But since, in her words, " I'm handsome with a clean ass" she decided to continue. Rimmed the hell out of me for a good while before I finished with CIM. She told me to come visit her in zebulon, and promised an even better rimming session next time around. Even said she would be up for my particular fetish BJ the next time around.
-
07-31-20 19:05 #10282Senior Member

Posts: 720Higher End Girls
Check out the talent on p411. $129 per year membership. Talent is so much better than STG and EscortFish. You want better quality just pay more.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 18:42 #10281Senior Member

Posts: 193Hahaha
😂.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I love it I love it.
-
07-31-20 18:41 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 260Taylor-made
Saw her recently for BBBJCIM. She wanted 80, we settled at 60. She worked it enthusiastically, followed instruction well, definitely wanted to please.
Couldn't handle the whole load when I came but hung in there as best she could. I'd go back for another.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52934286/
-
07-31-20 17:39 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
You nailed it. I left a similar post explaining it but only a little more blunt. Never give a hooker anything but what she will settle for and never tie your emotions to these soulless creatures.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 15:00 #10278Regular Member

Posts: 15YaYa
Anyone seen her lately?










Reply With Quote






