Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 524 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2587

    I second

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is her latest roommate. Wonder if anyone has digits for her. Would def like a 1 on 1 session with her.
    Me too. My type.

  2. #2586

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Bro your in serious denial. Your really going to say that for someone who does doubles with streetwalkers? And her latest double partner is a multi-city streetwalker. I seen her my own self out there Mr new to the game. Don't be naive, no you won't see her on the main loop, no she's not out there every night but if your out there during the witching hour of 3-5am while most of you deep pocket mongers are sleeping getting ready for work lol around a popular drug/sex den street you may spot her. I have nothing bad to say about her but she's a well kept druggie. Get over it.
    Sophia is her latest roommate. Wonder if anyone has digits for her. Would def like a 1 on 1 session with her.

  3. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
    White knight alert.

  4. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
    Bro your in serious denial. Your really going to say that for someone who does doubles with streetwalkers? And her latest double partner is a multi-city streetwalker. I seen her my own self out there Mr new to the game. Don't be naive, no you won't see her on the main loop, no she's not out there every night but if your out there during the witching hour of 3-5am while most of you deep pocket mongers are sleeping getting ready for work lol around a popular drug/sex den street you may spot her. I have nothing bad to say about her but she's a well kept druggie. Get over it.

  5. #2583

    Kay

    Has anyone seen her?

    Cant seem to paste the ad, but she is called PrettygirlKaye. Ebony. One pic shows her sitting by a pool. The pic is pointing at a mirror. Says she hosts in Waterbury.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/prettygirlkaay-hosting-in-wate/162993434965

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...zU1NzdiZmM.jpg

  6. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine walking the loop now?
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?

  7. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.
    Excellent advice!

  8. #2580

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.
    I wouldn't imagine being next to that.

  9. #2579

    Bambi / Percilia

    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.

  10. #2578

    Cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClamSnack  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.

  11. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.
    Well then maybe we should all keep our distance. Lessons learned.

  12. #2576

    Crystal

    I recently had a dream with Crystal in the Wolcott area. 2 Bens for an hour. Booked half.

    BBBJCIM and CFS. GFE is for frequent visitors. Body is okay, a bit of stomach and as others has said, the face is not the best. Sex was okay, seems she was faking it and kind of rushing but I can be wrong.

    Overall passable, and she listens to what you want. Likes being choked and can take a pounding.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

  13. #2575

    Cricket

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.

  14. #2574

    Cooke St.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.
    Depends where on Cooke you're going. If it's by the park or closer to Chase Ave you're good. But if it's anywhere near Family Dollar, not good at all.

  15. #2573

    Cooke

    Cooke is not the best area.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape