Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10292

    Number 2

    I know number 2 use to advertise a lot in Rocky Mt. Area. I was interested because she offered Greek. But I know she was a set up job according to one post and the gentleman kept posting scam post on stg. So that was last year around this time I think. I see her back posting again, but scammed once, will repeat and pics look TGTBT tbh.

  2. #10291

    Bentley

    Had a great Dream time with Bentley. She's looks better than her pics, really enjoys the sex, easy to contact and I highly recommend her.

    I'll see her again. Nodoubt about it. One of best providers.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bentlee-...raleigh-645720

  3. #10290

  4. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Afraid of a 50 year old guy with hairy-swamp ass? Dang, guess I'll mark her off my list.
    Rimming seemed to be the only thing she was worried about / doesn't regularly do, and even then I just shave my ass because otherwise I would definitely have swamp ass LOL.

    I also got the feeling she usually sees people more around her age then me, who is like half her age.

  5. #10288

  6. #10287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Khloe.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/312316976364

    Tried twice to see her on the same day. When I first arrived to the super shit motel in Durham. It was in the evening, and the place was way to active for. Tons of shady figures just handing around the walks and such. The real kick was from my car I could see at least 5 people hanging around the hallway to her room. I text her and told her and she said she tried to clear them out / get them to leave and asked if I could come back later. Durham is a 20 minute drive from me so I wasn't happy, but agreed on the condition she made sure no one was around when I came back. Drove back to the motel around midnight, the little man had a hold of me, and the place was dead. Except for the 3 people who were chilling in the same hallway outside of her room. Needless to say I drove off again. She keeps trying to get me to come back, but I told her I won't even entertain the thought until she changes motels.

    Woodologist.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/311323457440

    She usually operates out of zebulon, but as she explained to me, she was in raleigh in the night because she was broke and needed money. Asked for BBBJ and rimming over text, and she agreed. Arrived at slightly less crappy motel then Khloe's and she greeted me at the door. Noticeably messed up teeth, but her body was a lot skinnier then expected, especially for a 56 year old, pictures are surprisingly accurate. Explained to me that she had to get drunk because she never rimms, but really needed the money and didn't want to turn me down. Her BBBJ skills were on point, she can deep throat like no ones business. However, ten minutes through hhr session there a was a knock on the door. I'm familiar with this set-up routine and was immediately reaching for my concealed peace. However, she went to the door, talked to a guy a couldn't see, then closed the door and returned to me. She freely admitted to me that she was afraid that I was going to be some 50-year old guy with hairy-swamp ass, and had told her "friend" to come knock ten minutes into our session so she would have an escape route. But since, in her words, " I'm handsome with a clean ass" she decided to continue. Rimmed the hell out of me for a good while before I finished with CIM. She told me to come visit her in zebulon, and promised an even better rimming session next time around. Even said she would be up for my particular fetish BJ the next time around.
    Afraid of a 50 year old guy with hairy-swamp ass? Dang, guess I'll mark her off my list.

  7. #10286
    Not the same Layla.

  8. #10285

    Mya, another scammer, avoid

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52944361/

    She agreed to fetish BBBJ and rimming over text, 80 for hhr. I usually don't pay up front, but I was tipsy at the time and not really thinking. Pretty much as soon as she put the money away she pulled out a knife. Told me she doesn't do any of that " gay shit" and that she would cut me if I didn't get out and that her pimp was on the way to the room. As some of you remember, last time this happened to me I had my concealed carry on me, but as I mentioned this time around I was tispy and had forgotten it. I decided to let it go, but not before calling the motel she's staying at an alerting them to her profession, as well as sending them a link to her ad for good measure. Avoid her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 811b5faf0d34199454d3e0078d5364ce_f.jpg‎   mya 1.jpg‎   mya 2.jpg‎   mya3.jpg‎   mya6.jpg‎  

    mya4.jpg‎   mya5.jpg‎  

  9. #10284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Here this weekend!

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphDibny69  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she only comes into town once a month or so. Might be longer now with the pandemic. I see her on a regular basis. I usually just wait until she post again. Every once in a while shell reach out to me if she's in town. If you find out anything different please let me know.
    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-luv

  10. #10283

    Khloe / woodologist

    Khloe.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/312316976364

    Tried twice to see her on the same day. When I first arrived to the super shit motel in Durham. It was in the evening, and the place was way to active for. Tons of shady figures just handing around the walks and such. The real kick was from my car I could see at least 5 people hanging around the hallway to her room. I text her and told her and she said she tried to clear them out / get them to leave and asked if I could come back later. Durham is a 20 minute drive from me so I wasn't happy, but agreed on the condition she made sure no one was around when I came back. Drove back to the motel around midnight, the little man had a hold of me, and the place was dead. Except for the 3 people who were chilling in the same hallway outside of her room. Needless to say I drove off again. She keeps trying to get me to come back, but I told her I won't even entertain the thought until she changes motels.

    Woodologist.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/311323457440

    She usually operates out of zebulon, but as she explained to me, she was in raleigh in the night because she was broke and needed money. Asked for BBBJ and rimming over text, and she agreed. Arrived at slightly less crappy motel then Khloe's and she greeted me at the door. Noticeably messed up teeth, but her body was a lot skinnier then expected, especially for a 56 year old, pictures are surprisingly accurate. Explained to me that she had to get drunk because she never rimms, but really needed the money and didn't want to turn me down. Her BBBJ skills were on point, she can deep throat like no ones business. However, ten minutes through hhr session there a was a knock on the door. I'm familiar with this set-up routine and was immediately reaching for my concealed peace. However, she went to the door, talked to a guy a couldn't see, then closed the door and returned to me. She freely admitted to me that she was afraid that I was going to be some 50-year old guy with hairy-swamp ass, and had told her "friend" to come knock ten minutes into our session so she would have an escape route. But since, in her words, " I'm handsome with a clean ass" she decided to continue. Rimmed the hell out of me for a good while before I finished with CIM. She told me to come visit her in zebulon, and promised an even better rimming session next time around. Even said she would be up for my particular fetish BJ the next time around.

  11. #10282

    Higher End Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a resource for higher class girls. The girls on the regular websites are a little bit too much drama for me. Does anyone know of a resource that is worth checking out?
    Check out the talent on p411. $129 per year membership. Talent is so much better than STG and EscortFish. You want better quality just pay more.

  12. #10281

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Correct. She's one of only a small handful of providers I actually left after paying out of sheer pity. Once she undressed it was a disturbing sight. She was sweet and pleaded with me to stay but I just said, "Hey, take care of yourself okay?
    😂.

    I love it I love it.

  13. #10280

    Taylor-made

    Saw her recently for BBBJCIM. She wanted 80, we settled at 60. She worked it enthusiastically, followed instruction well, definitely wanted to please.

    Couldn't handle the whole load when I came but hung in there as best she could. I'd go back for another.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52934286/

  14. #10279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    First off, sorry bud. Sounds like you caught feelings and she's just at a different place.

    I'd say most of us have been there before, cute girl with that fine ass needs help and we do it. Makes you human. That being said, these girls are survivors, meaning they do everything and anything they can to make it. Sometimes that means being self centered and narcissistic. Strippers, escorts, hooters waitresses. All of them can leverage what they have for gain.

    I try and remember you can't change them and anything you give outside of payment for ass is a free gift. The endgame is always bad but at least you were kind. Don't let it make you bitter or angry. It's just how all of these go.

    Keep your head up and go find some ass to help you move on.
    You nailed it. I left a similar post explaining it but only a little more blunt. Never give a hooker anything but what she will settle for and never tie your emotions to these soulless creatures.

  15. #10278

    YaYa

    Anyone seen her lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape