Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4470
-
08-02-20 14:19 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 169LSC Nani
LSC has a new girl Nany.
Taller, maybe early 30's, the say Natural, but she's not, but a fairly good job none the less.
She's not new at this, not totally a script, but a good practiced show of Ohhs and Ahhs.
She has a pretty solid RCG show. So that's really nice, and. A nice fluffy ass (not asian flat or two dimensional) that sits on top of a nice proportionate pair of thighs, but NOT in the same ballpark as Jenny, who is just 10 of 10 in that department.
I will visit again if a favorite isn't available, because I need to study doggy with this one more focused. .
Overall, 8 of 10, I have no 10's at this org for me. Bonnie could be it but won't let you touch her or kiss her, Jennie has a fantastic ass, but. Maybe a little light in sensuality for me.
My 10 of 10 is still Tiara at KGA, and my 11 of 10 is Claire at KGA.
-
08-01-20 16:32 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 186Went to see cemi, PO canceled on me, offered lola. Had one of the worst showers ever, then she wanted to take another shower. 10 minutes off the clock, I decided to end it there. One of the most lackluster and poor attitudes from lola. Not to mention all the ugly tats on her. There were a lot. Really really bad attitude. Arranged to see Cemi and she was very good. Pretty much definition of MILF.
-
08-01-20 16:29 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 186The few providers I've met that claimed to be japanese had subpar hygiene too.
Originally Posted by Pkim31
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 00:54 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 54LOL never understood the Japan allure.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 19:42 #1166Regular Member

Posts: 6Saw Yuffie and Ciara, separately, to commemorate new Blackpink song
Yuffie. Agree with all reviews here, prepare for wet and wild adventures. I do have to say she has nice thick thighs. Thick, but not like super big—just perfect to flex in the right moments.
Ciara. Also have to say service is great. Non-stop for the entire time, regardless of a one or half hour booking. She has a face that looks like she's in her mid-30's but the rest of her looks pretty well-kept. Other reviews of her are accurate.
-
07-31-20 18:55 #1165Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this legit?
Is the girl in the photo, the one you actually met? That's Alina li a porn star. If this is true then. I might hit her up.
Originally Posted by Alexanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 17:50 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 1190Vixen aka Amora
She isn't Hurricane Hana according to intel from other mongers. However, she was going by Amora down in OC. Rumors that she will be returning to SoCal very soon. She has stayed longer than expected in SM. Take advantage and don't slack on seeing her, she charges more in SoCal and has a big fan base down here. On my list to see her either down here or on my next NorCal trip if she stays or returns.
Originally Posted by Dialect
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 09:28 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 438Yumi at AA
I was going to be up in SM yesterday, so booked an hour with Yumi. I liked her pics, she has a different look. Claims to be 1/2 Japanese. Not sure why that should be a thing, but whatever.
Nice lady, good English. I liked not having to use a translator. Pretty, all natural. That was a really nice change.
It was a pretty vanilla session, but good times were had by all. She's got to be mid 30's so not a teenage fuck doll, but she gets into the session and wants to know more about you.
PSE if you're interested. Good BBBJ technique, very into it instead of just going through the motions.
She's leaving in a couple weeks for vacation.
-
07-30-20 17:52 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 50Vixen at Sweet Angels
She used to go by Hana at Cara's or GSC (LSC).
So tornado of a fuckfest for those who remember.
-
07-30-20 17:40 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 186This first happened to me sometime last year. When I noticed some SJ and SM agencies broke off from Emeryville ones. They refused to accept their references and that list grew larger for agencies that did accept those emeryville ones. I could be wrong but that was my experience. My comment about covid is in response to the many many comments I'm noticing from posters that they are getting refused from various orgs. I remember when the pandemic started, orgs were rushing to take temp and refuse DFK / LFK, somewhere that changed too and I don't notice that anymore. Just my observations.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:02 #1160Banned Member

Posts: 770When were those times?
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
I remember at start of my journey getting into orgs after a decade long hiatus. I wanted to get into an org that had meh rep and I only had low tier references on hand. The PO literally said the references I had don't reply because they don't want to share customers. I then asked if this org provides references and replies. The answer was "of course". So I eventually get into this org, and as someone who loves to test shit, I use this org as a reference for another. Guess what the answer was from the next org? "they don't reply".
So, there was AT LEAST one lie in there.
-
07-30-20 15:31 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 133Screening
I agree, things were much simpler when all the orgs seemed to support each other with reference checks. Seemed safer then too IMO.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 12:44 #1158Banned Member

Posts: 707Ok, fair enough
I am probably not visiting the right kind or quality of organizations but pretty much weekly I visit a service provider by responding to the online ads and I haven’t yet run into any screening problems
But to be fair I don’t fully understand all the convolutions of the screening process that seem to go on up in this area .
Honestly I’d prefer to visit an established brick and mortar massage parlors but the service is so poor and the tip demands are what I consider unreasonable this is just a better option for me at this time to just visit the apartment or hotel incall services
.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:49 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 133Lala
Yes, that's Lala's profile on TER.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:40 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 133Screening
Keep in mind that the post you'are replying to said it's "just a guess".
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





