Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 524 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2583

    Kay

    Has anyone seen her?

    Cant seem to paste the ad, but she is called PrettygirlKaye. Ebony. One pic shows her sitting by a pool. The pic is pointing at a mirror. Says she hosts in Waterbury.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/prettygirlkaay-hosting-in-wate/162993434965

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...zU1NzdiZmM.jpg

  2. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine walking the loop now?
    She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?

  3. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.
    Excellent advice!

  4. #2580

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.
    I wouldn't imagine being next to that.

  5. #2579

    Bambi / Percilia

    I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.

    Poo.

  6. #2578

    Cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClamSnack  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.
    She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.

  7. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.
    Well then maybe we should all keep our distance. Lessons learned.

  8. #2576

    Crystal

    I recently had a dream with Crystal in the Wolcott area. 2 Bens for an hour. Booked half.

    BBBJCIM and CFS. GFE is for frequent visitors. Body is okay, a bit of stomach and as others has said, the face is not the best. Sex was okay, seems she was faking it and kind of rushing but I can be wrong.

    Overall passable, and she listens to what you want. Likes being choked and can take a pounding.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

  9. #2575

    Cricket

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963

    Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.

  10. #2574

    Cooke St.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.
    Depends where on Cooke you're going. If it's by the park or closer to Chase Ave you're good. But if it's anywhere near Family Dollar, not good at all.

  11. #2573

    Cooke

    Cooke is not the best area.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.

  12. #2572

    Wierd

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not.
    Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.

  13. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all with the feedback. I decided to reach out to her. Text response was quick, good and date quickly set up for the next day. She seemed eager and had time that same day but I could not. We set up the time for next day with request for a voice call first.

    Dating day arrives. I text to ensure she'll answer my call. She texted back 30 mn later saying we are good for time and yeah I can call. Voice contact for a first date is a rule for me. No voice, no meet. I thought this would be a formality given the friendly and good nature of the text exchanges. Texting quality was above typical, so I call but no answer even if she said OK 3 mn before. I texted again, saying we really need to talk before I drive over. She just answer "come over". I explained a voice talk is a rule for me to ensure she is the one behind the texting and setup the "meeting guidance". From here on crickets.

    Chances are low to be in some sort of setup but I never take a chance on first date. Such a silence ad reluctance to have a voice contact first, which is a simple formality, makes me wonder who is behind the text. If this was a straight deal, I cannot understand why these ladies do not respect simple safety rules from us. May be she got busy and may reach out later but given the feedback here, I will lean on the side of caution and just give this one up if it remains dead.

    I am getting a UTR anyway but out of state. CT is such a dead end. My last regular I had high hopes and I helped thru COVID just ended up not meeting her end of the deal, lying to me, and ghosting me as well for reasons unknown. It is pointless to be extra nice to them to show them some care, they'll just take you for a ride. I tried that many times. I think they think you are weak, not kind. Given up $$ / month wages. Life must be good for the ladies always crying for being broke.
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.

  14. #2570

    Bambi / Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She goes by many names. I did her bare around 5-6 years ago. Pics look the same, which makes me wonder. At the time, she was gorgeous and very into it. Subsequent visits went progressively downhill. I have not seen her in at least 4 years.
    Thanks to all with the feedback. I decided to reach out to her. Text response was quick, good and date quickly set up for the next day. She seemed eager and had time that same day but I could not. We set up the time for next day with request for a voice call first.

    Dating day arrives. I text to ensure she'll answer my call. She texted back 30 mn later saying we are good for time and yeah I can call. Voice contact for a first date is a rule for me. No voice, no meet. I thought this would be a formality given the friendly and good nature of the text exchanges. Texting quality was above typical, so I call but no answer even if she said OK 3 mn before. I texted again, saying we really need to talk before I drive over. She just answer "come over". I explained a voice talk is a rule for me to ensure she is the one behind the texting and setup the "meeting guidance". From here on crickets.

    Chances are low to be in some sort of setup but I never take a chance on first date. Such a silence ad reluctance to have a voice contact first, which is a simple formality, makes me wonder who is behind the text. If this was a straight deal, I cannot understand why these ladies do not respect simple safety rules from us. May be she got busy and may reach out later but given the feedback here, I will lean on the side of caution and just give this one up if it remains dead.

    I am getting a UTR anyway but out of state. CT is such a dead end. My last regular I had high hopes and I helped thru COVID just ended up not meeting her end of the deal, lying to me, and ghosting me as well for reasons unknown. It is pointless to be extra nice to them to show them some care, they'll just take you for a ride. I tried that many times. I think they think you are weak, not kind. Given up $$ / month wages. Life must be good for the ladies always crying for being broke.

  15. #2569
    See post #2563.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape