Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24837
-
08-02-20 00:18 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 181My way
Filter anything out that doesn't have a 317 area code. Gets rid of all. Of the Gmail postings and the rest of the riff raff. You may miss a few because they have different area codes, but this cuts down on most of fhe spam.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 21:47 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 43Looking for Ebony provider
If you know of any good black providers, I'd appreciate a PM.
Thank you.
-
08-01-20 18:39 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 70Fake
What's up guys. How do you guys consistently determine if a post from an escort website (list crawler / STG) is legit.
-
08-01-20 13:02 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 1175Phone numbers change often. It would be more helpful if you could post a link to their ad.
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon2588
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 12:09 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 1095They are in her ad when it's up.
But it was $350/ hour and another $100 for a second pop.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 10:29 #14377Regular Member

Posts: 3Scam
Stay away! Her name is Tiffani. If its 926 and lasalle.
540-XXX-8166 you will get robbed. Fuck these people.
-
07-31-20 23:07 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 144Roz
Dreamt of Roz today, in the dream meet her up in an upscale hotel. Was dressed in a nice lingerie. Love it when they have a warm personality and smiling faces, super comforting overall and started with fun banter from the start. Lots of teasing and play, got her off like a faucet, she referred to herself as a juice box if handled correctly. And I definitely saw why she called herself that 😂 Mutual oral (she gave the boys plenty of attention), multiple positions, multiple O's on her part. Finished on her body, was hoping to cim but she was a lot of fun, definitely worth the visit and a revisit. Nothing much to add that the other dreamers haven't mentioned. She's super fun Yall!
Happy hunting,
Apokalypto.
-
07-31-20 22:37 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 181Rates
Would you mind sharing rates?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 21:42 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 1095Natalia
This Columbian is absolutely amazing. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4474850.htm?cat=1.
Natalia opened the door in sexy lingerie and immediately hugged and kissed me. Soft kisses that turned to making out. We kissed a bit more and I picked her up and held her for a bit before setting her gently on the bed and explored her perfect body. We both got naked and I kissed and touched her amazing breasts. We continued to kiss and she stroked me until I was hard. Her hands were all over my body the entire time. She through on a cover and began a very nice CBJ. I knew I'd cum quick so I stopped her and kissed some more. She jumped on top and rode me until I busted in the cover. After, we laid there and talked and eventually she cleaned me up.
We talked for a bit more and then started kissing. A second pop will cost another 100 but whatever, it was worth it. This time she stroked me and when she went to get the cover I tasted DATY. She's very responsive to everything. Fingers, tongue, you get it. She put the cover on and then I started doggie for a few to watch the ass. I was getting close so I flipped her over and began mish where I went at it for a while longer before eventually finishing in the cover.
We continued to lay there for a bit and talked / kissed some more before I finally left. An experience with her was like being with a girlfriend in every way except for the CBJ.
She said she likes Indy and plans to return.
-
07-31-20 21:41 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 407Really?
This will be moved to Prickyard I guess but you have two reviews less than 3 minutes apart, 1 here and 1 for another state, both about Amber. They also weren't written by a monger for sure and unless Amber has completely changed, I don't see these reviews as accurate.
Originally Posted by JLRichter
[View Original Post]
I forgot to mention Amber saying she didn't like her tits being grabbed, why buy fake ones then?
-
07-31-20 14:34 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 101IV drop of V.
Prop me up with a viagra IV and wear my ass out LOL.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 13:06 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 423Training aid
I think she needs to get comfortable, again it was a last min appointment and maybe she wasn't ready. I would try her out again after her training. I'm hoping Tabby is showing her the ropes. Wouldn't you love to be the training aid in that situation?
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 07:50 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 601Depends
Is the wife a spitter or swallower? But you are so right. Some are not that hot and in the line up right now there are some great options. Believe me I know the variety kick and fully enjoy sampling new pussy but let's not discount the other ladies that enjoy pleasing us old men without making it feel so transactional.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 07:32 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 44Sorry
I hope you can get to see her again. I am going to visit her for the first time today. Can't wait with all the wonderful thing being said about her!
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 07:32 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 601Crystal
Apparently she is going to start getting lessons from one of our local top tier providers. I have not seen Crystal yet however once she completes the training I will check her out. If she listens in class she should easily pass the class final.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






