Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 978 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 14667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122

    Caution

    Sent you a PM hope it helps.

    Very possible set up so be careful.

  2. #4121
    [QUOTE=Hngblkm;4904146]WOW, I take it her videos were not selling well and the Onlyfans page wasn't generating subscribers.

    Anyone purchase the videos and were they any good?[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52824050/

  3. #4120
    [QUOTE=TailHunter0428;4904476]Would you post her list crawler post ad link?[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52458772/

  4. #4119

  5. #4118
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #4117

    Do you have her list crawler ad post?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    Careful out there. July 28, "spinner Jess" off 4th street north, arrested for setting up a date and robbing him with the help of another guy. Can't post her name, but armed robbery for Jess on the 28th. Don't believe me? Search the records yourself.
    Would you post her list crawler post ad link?

  7. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddogtwo  [View Original Post]
    It's the famous "Raine". Always a good time, very reasonable rates, most anything on the menu!
    It's been my experience in the past her cat feels like it's sucking you off. Hard to explain but very enjoyable.

  8. #4115

    Spinner Jess. Side hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    Careful out there. July 28, "spinner Jess" off 4th street north, arrested for setting up a date and robbing him with the help of another guy. Can't post her name, but armed robbery for Jess on the 28th. Don't believe me? Search the records yourself.
    WOW, I take it her videos were not selling well and the Onlyfans page wasn't generating subscribers.

    Anyone purchase the videos and were they any good?

  9. #4114

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2015  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/#.

    Messaged her. She replied semi fast and was friendly. Seems TGTBT but not sure.
    It's the famous "Raine". Always a good time, very reasonable rates, most anything on the menu!

  10. #4113

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/#.

    Messaged her. She replied semi fast and was friendly. Seems TGTBT but not sure.

  11. #4112

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucco72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today.

    I think someone is just a bit over critical. She is not ugly. Think Bernadette Peters. You either find that attractive or you don't. I didn't have a problem with here at all. I thought she was attractive enough. Certainly prettier than most of these SW photos I see guys post. Ughh.

    Her oral skills were on point, her personality was up beat and friendly and she communicated very well leading up to the appointment. Nice safe clean condo location, lives alone (apparently). Legit massage too. Overall good experience.

    I would repeat, just a haul for me from Tampa.
    When you see the total package, dressed or undressed, she is very appealing. The prominent nose and lips are certainly proportionate to her body and build, not to mention she has a great personality.

  12. #4111

    She still looking and doing early bird specials today

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Bargains available tonight. She is available again tonight and the next few days. She now has a more reliable phone with new digits. PM me for details.
    She still looking and doing early bird specials today.

  13. #4110

    Dangerous game you guys play

    Careful out there. July 28, "spinner Jess" off 4th street north, arrested for setting up a date and robbing him with the help of another guy. Can't post her name, but armed robbery for Jess on the 28th. Don't believe me? Search the records yourself.

  14. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucco72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today.

    I think someone is just a bit over critical. She is not ugly. Think Bernadette Peters. You either find that attractive or you don't. I didn't have a problem with here at all. I thought she was attractive enough. Certainly prettier than most of these SW photos I see guys post. Ughh.

    Her oral skills were on point, her personality was up beat and friendly and she communicated very well leading up to the appointment. Nice safe clean condo location, lives alone (apparently). Legit massage too. Overall good experience.

    I would repeat, just a haul for me from Tampa.
    I used to have a pic of her from many years ago from NY. She was fucking hot as hell. Not sure what happened to her to cajnge the look but she was still not bad looking for the years I saw her. Rates are a bit steep now so haven't tried her since she got back. That tight stripper body was a sight to behold.

  15. #4108

    Eros thing

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaGreat69  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate all the feedback boys. I concur with reaper, it's a no go with those kinds of conditions. Shame about Carmen, she was definitely a looker.

    The hunt continues! Anyone seen Natalia? She's likewise caught my eye but two months of ads with no comments raises the eyebrow.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...666/7274000803

    Also, somewhat unrelated but did anyone ever figure out how to fix the whole Eros redirect problem on listcrawler? I know it was discussed, at least on the Tampa board I frequent more often, but didn't see a solution. I've not been able to log in to see actual reviews so I'm just relying on the comments and these forums.
    It used to do it to me. All was good until I logged in to my account. Then as soon as in hit comment or review off to Eros I wenr. I would just close the browser or switch browser from firefox to chrome and it fixed it. It was my account. Someone did not like my comments and reported my account. New account now and no problems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape