Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 977 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 14655
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4125

    Amanda G still has it and more

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Amanda G many have broken away from her BF / Handler Dirty Dave.

    She is posting that she is in Clearwater.

    For those who have had the pleasure of dealing with this fine strumpet, you know she is well worth the time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52742859/

    I will be visiting her today.

    Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.
    I saw Amanda G last week for the first time in a long long while at her in call location in Clearwater. I first sent her a text reminding her of the time I got pulled over for running a red light while she was in my truck. She remembered and I called to have a laugh and to see if she was available. Yes, 30 minute appt. Made, 20 minute drive, easy directions to her door.

    She's that girl who just stays sexy, is sexy, and makes me happy to hug her.

    I put the donation on a TV stand after a couple minutes of hello agains and she barely looked at it.

    She asked me what I had in mind and I had to start with her insanely silky pov BBBJ I've never replaced in my pornographic memory. Just amazing as ever if not more. How can women be soooooo different in that area?

    I realized I was more than 15 minutes into my time and almost panicked. I requested DATY on her perfectly compact kitty and was instantly reminded how she pushes her hips into lips and I had a flashback of former fun with her.

    I couldn't get her there quick enough for me so I pushed her legs into their beautiful spread and didn't last very long. My performance was awful but I thoroughly enjoyed the 30 that felt like 10 minutes with her so much that I decided to make a comment about her here. She's special and that hasn't changed.

    Sugarman.

  2. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapShoot  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM hope it helps.

    Very possible set up so be careful.
    Has the look and fee for sure. On another note met up w Tracey last night. Pleasant time as usually noted. Reached out to Raine after saw post on there but didn't hear back for like 4 hours then she torture me and sent a pic of her cat. LOL.

  3. #4123

    Midget

    If you are looking to check that box, this is a solid option. Sweet girl, educated, safe private incall, and enthusiastic session. FYI she may ask you to wear a mask.

    https://tampa.sugarnights.com/escorts/buttons-berry

  4. #4122

    Caution

    Sent you a PM hope it helps.

    Very possible set up so be careful.

  5. #4121
    [QUOTE=Hngblkm;4904146]WOW, I take it her videos were not selling well and the Onlyfans page wasn't generating subscribers.

    Anyone purchase the videos and were they any good?[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52824050/

  6. #4120
    [QUOTE=TailHunter0428;4904476]Would you post her list crawler post ad link?[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52458772/

  7. #4119

  8. #4118
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #4117

    Do you have her list crawler ad post?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    Careful out there. July 28, "spinner Jess" off 4th street north, arrested for setting up a date and robbing him with the help of another guy. Can't post her name, but armed robbery for Jess on the 28th. Don't believe me? Search the records yourself.
    Would you post her list crawler post ad link?

  10. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddogtwo  [View Original Post]
    It's the famous "Raine". Always a good time, very reasonable rates, most anything on the menu!
    It's been my experience in the past her cat feels like it's sucking you off. Hard to explain but very enjoyable.

  11. #4115

    Spinner Jess. Side hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    Careful out there. July 28, "spinner Jess" off 4th street north, arrested for setting up a date and robbing him with the help of another guy. Can't post her name, but armed robbery for Jess on the 28th. Don't believe me? Search the records yourself.
    WOW, I take it her videos were not selling well and the Onlyfans page wasn't generating subscribers.

    Anyone purchase the videos and were they any good?

  12. #4114

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2015  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/#.

    Messaged her. She replied semi fast and was friendly. Seems TGTBT but not sure.
    It's the famous "Raine". Always a good time, very reasonable rates, most anything on the menu!

  13. #4113

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52872476/#.

    Messaged her. She replied semi fast and was friendly. Seems TGTBT but not sure.

  14. #4112

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucco72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today.

    I think someone is just a bit over critical. She is not ugly. Think Bernadette Peters. You either find that attractive or you don't. I didn't have a problem with here at all. I thought she was attractive enough. Certainly prettier than most of these SW photos I see guys post. Ughh.

    Her oral skills were on point, her personality was up beat and friendly and she communicated very well leading up to the appointment. Nice safe clean condo location, lives alone (apparently). Legit massage too. Overall good experience.

    I would repeat, just a haul for me from Tampa.
    When you see the total package, dressed or undressed, she is very appealing. The prominent nose and lips are certainly proportionate to her body and build, not to mention she has a great personality.

  15. #4111

    She still looking and doing early bird specials today

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Bargains available tonight. She is available again tonight and the next few days. She now has a more reliable phone with new digits. PM me for details.
    She still looking and doing early bird specials today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape