Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 24838
-
07-31-20 07:32 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 601Crystal
Apparently she is going to start getting lessons from one of our local top tier providers. I have not seen Crystal yet however once she completes the training I will check her out. If she listens in class she should easily pass the class final.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 07:21 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 601Amber
Good to see a positive review for her. Recently she had some personal drama going on which affected her service and thus her reviews. She has the potential to be a rock star. When she is made up she is beautiful. When she is in the zone she is fantastic. When I saw her she checked both boxes. If I was 30 years younger, had hair, taller, and not fat she would be Mrs Numbnutts. Well in my dreams of course.
Originally Posted by JLRichter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 07:13 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 601Roz dance card
If I can't see her again because you bastards fill up the schedule I am going to be pissed. I think I am going to drag some parallel bars up to her room next time and see if she can do a monkey flip on my dick. For those that hate the CBJ, impersonal and disconnected fucks she is the ying to that yang.
Originally Posted by SafeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 05:31 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 408What?
Damn you Numbnutts why is your mileage always better than mine? Do you drive one of those fuel efficient economical vehicles or is your stick shift just that much better than mine? LOL. I guess I will have to go back soon and see Roz again, got any pointers for me on how to increase my mileage? Please don't wear her out like you did Lacy! Oh, I told our old friend about her concentration of melaninized cells but, of course he had already inspected them!
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
As for the hotties rotation, I can't agree with you more. Some guys love a CBJ by a hot woman. That's why this is a hobby, lot's of variety for all different types of needs by mongers wanting something different.
-
07-30-20 23:40 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 79Roz!
I agree with my fellow mongers she is the bomb. She is a true blue squirter, a sweet lady that is there to make you happy. She almost killed this old man, one of the best providers I've seen since Suzie Q.
-
07-30-20 20:41 #14363Regular Member

Posts: 5DI Amber
Lucious Redhead with a body that will make you hard. She has big tits and kisses with great gusto and is a fan of the BBBJ. I had her on her back in a mutual hand job action and she was enjoying the events. She is willing and able for most anything, her personality, frisky and supple is the without rushing or demanding. Eager to please and willing to be directed I was the last session of the day, her being DI but she made it seem like the first, I look forward to seeing her again. And enjoy every min of it.
-
07-30-20 17:26 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 50Bbyrissx
I had a dream that I hooked up with bbyrissx.
https://tryst.link/escort/bbyrissx
Crappy part of town (east) but decent place. Found her on a new site, different from the usual that I've found here on the board. Went in totally blind besides a few pics and some enthusiastic text exchanges. Didn't look her up on here or see any reviews. I expected a subpar experience after she gave me the location. Let me say she was prompt, responsive, and accommodating. I just happened to get off work early and perhaps got lucky catching her.
She was super-submissive and did everything I wanted. Called me daddy, and commented I looked and smelled good so YMMV. BBBJ was good. Finished super aggressive with this (I'm still not super comfortable with this move just out of fear of catching something, but damn it was worth the risk. She was cool with me being rough, and I was watching closely to read her. I happen to believe she was into it deeply, not just going through the motions, which is always hot right? Anyway, had covered penetration in multiple positions. It was good for someone who was every bit as tall as me, perhaps slightly taller. Catch my drift? I teased her throughout the session and she ate it up. Oh, nice feet with pink toes if you're into that. Very flexible but has that soft, squishy thing going on. I'm still not positive on whether she's a spinner but she's taller and thin with a pear-shaped lower body. Not overweight. I would repeat if things lined up. Two Benjamins for half. We went over and she had gave good service so I tipped. She apparently has a guy with her but he stayed away. Really hope this helps someone in the future. Thanks again for everything, gentlemen.
-
07-30-20 15:54 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 44Roz and JoJo
Yeah hoping to be able to see Roz tomorrow, then JoJo is next on my list after all the great things said about her.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 15:50 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 601Jojo
You definitely need to see both Roz and Jojo. Jojo is so cool that you want to hang out with her at a bar. I remember one time after I gave her a mouthful we had an intellectual conversation on how diet affects the taste of cum. She knew I ate plenty of fruit. LOL.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 15:33 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 811Ugly? Last time there was one that looked 50 plus and kind of chubby. Maybe I will just go to red bean and get the same deal. At least the one there is Milfy with a good attitude.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 15:26 #14358Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Roz
Thanks for the review on Roz guys, I'm going to try her out in the next week or so because of your reviews. I've also got to get with Jojo too, sounds like she's a solid provider and her pics look good. Crystal may have to get with the program if she gives only CBJ, girls need to open their menus to be successful at this, I do make a few exceptions if a girl has something I like but if she's average looks they got to be more open. Just met with Natalia again today before she leaves town, fuckin amazing is all I can say. Good luck out there guys.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:20 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 423Crystal DI
Per my previous report. I did see Crystal last night. Nothing exciting compared to the other DI girls (Tabby). Crystal is petite and has cute body. CBJ and multiple positions. Just seemed not into the session, I did book last min as well.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:06 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 44Crystal
So was the menu very limited with Crystal?
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info, will prolly look at setting up with Roz unless someone convinces me otherwise.
-
07-30-20 14:03 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 423Castleton Asian
Don't bother. Visited yesterday and immediately left. She even knew when I walked it that it was going to be a no. I was told 120 for hh on by the broker, but she wanted 140. LOL. Called up DI and saw Crystal instead. I think she was shy or lacked some personality. Just didn't seem that into the session compared to the other DI girls.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:01 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 65DI Crystal
No reports on her yet, weird. Most of these girls coming up from Miami to DI think that because they're hot, they won't give a BJ, or CBJ only. No thanks. If I wanted to stick it in a dead fish with no blowjob or kissing, I'd just stay home and fuck my wife.










Reply With Quote





