Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,826 to 18,840 of 61438
-
07-31-20 11:30 #42613Senior Member

Posts: 99Utr
I have several, pics, vids and all. Lucky I guess and they live normal routine lives. Just need a few extra bucks.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 09:39 #42612Senior Member

Posts: 812UTRs
I was just reading a posting out in the Los Angeles board about finding UTRs in the normal routine of the day, the cashier at the gas station, the shopper at Wally's World or at a grocery store etc. Women either who have immediate financial needs or could do with a little more especially under the current economic downturn. It takes being able to have an eye for someone in need, 'cold-call' chat and get to know these women before popping the question regarding 'pay for play'. Some could argue that is taking advantage of women in need but isn't that what we already do with SWers? It also takes an ability to strike up conversations with strangers and make small talk, something that if I was already good at, I'd be picking women up at bars for free. I guess the point being, UTR opportunities are all out there, just got to be able to recognize them and willing to do something about it. All that being said, all my UTRs I've ever had have been former SWers or formerly the medicated who are now off the medication.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 08:56 #42611Senior Member

Posts: 887The line forms to the right
Aren't we all? Maybe whoever you find has a twin sister. A guy can dream, can't he?
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 08:25 #42610Senior Member

Posts: 407Utr
I would love to find a UTR with her place. That is willing to trade sex for money. And or maybe pay a bill or two. . no drama, no bullshit. Just some good times. That's what I'm looking for.
-
07-31-20 02:19 #42609Senior Member

Posts: 1823If you're talking about Fort Armistead you're not curious. You're all the way there.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
- Bench.
-
07-31-20 02:01 #42608Senior Member

Posts: 261Wow
Yes this site is for hooking up with women. Yet some of us thinks outside the box and a fellow monger sent me a link yesterday for something different it is called fetlife. Be warned some of the sites are not for the faint of heart. NG.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 00:09 #42607Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687People stealing your pics?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
You should sue!
Seriously.
-
07-30-20 23:30 #42606Senior Member

Posts: 1370Ashley
Ashley used to be one of my "go to's". When she's healthy, she is gorgeous with a great ass. I spoke with her briefly last night. She said that she was going to treatment today. I hope so. Cool girl. Peace.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 22:51 #42605Senior Member

Posts: 181Picked her up a couple of weeks ago
I never knew her from the past so I only have the current version of her to go off of. She has a really nice demeanor and a large set of cans. I didn't consider her fat, just meaty. Head game is very good and she never asked for the money up front. Scooped her up near Pontiac.
Originally Posted by HeywudJablome
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:44 #42604Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah even took my phrase
Whoever that is they part of this board used my term SW Idol sad.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:30 #42603Senior Member

Posts: 1788Thanks!
I appreciate you bringing this back up. Every one of those pictures was stolen, mostly from me.
Originally Posted by Monk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:54 #42602Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiera
Scooped her up yesterday.
Actually 3rd time in 2 weeks.
Her head game is spot on.
Talked about her July 4th chase.
I didn't realize she had just had a C section.
When I made the scoop she was saying some guy in the ally just overdosed and was likely dead.
-
07-30-20 11:48 #42601Senior Member

Posts: 812UTRs
While it is true I now spend more on my UTRs than when they were medicated and on the streets, I do feel I get a better experience with UTRs. In my rotation of UTRs (one whom I helped get clean) all are pretty much responsive and reliable. I get to see them pretty much when I want, I don't waste a lot of time driving around aimlessly searching and they are clean, literally and figuratively. I can DATY without having to worry about odors or smells, even in the morning after a sleepover. They are nice and plump instead of being all marked up on their arms, hands or legs and I don't have to deal with any drama. I do get more requests for assistance but I don't mind as much since it going towards a 'good cause', IE. Food, rent, general living expenses instead of medication. Overall, I get less requests for assistance than when they were medicated although the requests tend to be larger. As I said, I do end up spending more monthly but I also get a much better quality of experience, the lack of drama being the best part of it all. I have to say I still pretty much keep it as 'pay for each play' but mine do not ration out their arse too much since they contact me when they are in need. I do miss 'the hunt' and periodically will drive around but it's mostly to see rather than sample, except for the rare unicorn I might run across whom I might not have sampled before, eg. Kiara.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:45 #42600Senior Member

Posts: 631CB Loops
I made the drive around Curtis Bay areas and saw very little out yesterday. Considering paying a know Brooklyn girl to show me around.
Originally Posted by Ahotographer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:30 #42599Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks NT
Thanks NT I've had a couple under the radar as you said and they have done very well but they since moved on and moved to California and Virginia. I still date and I still pay for it the kitty or blow job. I've been on different sites looking for trainees and most of these sites are bogus. That's why I was trying to ask you guys if you knew of someone. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon if I perform oral sex on them they don't have to reciprocate and it's free.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Thanks I m going out now because I work overnight which is more of the drawbacks in this game mostly girls and guys come out at night but I am working. Niceguy.









Reply With Quote






