Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 682 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2096

    Senior= a little more trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzz777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this imformation. I had texted her several days ago and she did not respond. Won't be doing that again! Could you tell me how you became a "senior" member and why it is good to do?
    Becoming a senior member here is not that hard. See girls that proved gents (and ladies &#128523 with good (and bad &#128580 entertainment, and provide clear, consise reviews and it will come easy.

    Now all that IS easy, but it is certainly helpful and much less dangerous to SCOUR these forums, inside and out neighboring cities and front and backpages, abbreviations and terms, and anything else you can get your eyes on. This can be a very dangerous hobby. (One Herby, it seems list his car AND phone last week)!128580;128558; Risking money, personal items and even more (LIFE!) , hardly is worth it, but it is what it is! We do it, why? I dunno, but we do.

    Anyhow, senior status here earns you a touch more trust in these forums. That's all, to answer your question 🤔.

  2. #2095

    Alex is back but Scam Alert

    Alex is back in Mt. Laurel but the post on STG is not her. Her ex posted and ad with her pre-quarantine pictures and old 5808 number. Her is responding as her but asking for a $50 deposit before providing the incall location. I didn't fall for it only because my banks won't deal with CashApp.

    The real Alex is only posting in the SJ section of Listcrawler (I didn't know that existed before yesterday). I did connect with the real Alex and we met last night. Still cute as ever (except her teeth) and she is pregnant, I'd say 4 months or so) which makes her boobs nicely round. Bbcip is available. Go keep her busy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alex lately? I use to see her quite a bit but haven't been able to get in touch for a while. She's been around a while. I use to see her roommate Jess too, but no luck with her either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails def1dcaead6242c00f1a57fd557a70a5_f.jpg‎   20cf62be1cabb94eb132607f632122e0_f.jpg‎  

  3. #2094

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/788753393116

    Met with Kendall yesterday and the pictures are correct, but old. She has aged badly. Has was high as a kite when I get there, she took her clothes off, there were bruises all over her arms and legs.

    Now down to business. She was high could barely suck me, she almost fell asleep with me inside her mouth. FS was boring, very mechanical, no sounds, just a dead fish.

    All the hype wasn't worth my time or money, will not repeat.
    Thank you for this imformation. I had texted her several days ago and she did not respond. Won't be doing that again! Could you tell me how you became a "senior" member and why it is good to do?

  4. #2093
    Nothing 1st hand but I recall reading that the brunette is a bit thicker than her photos but still hot and the blonde I only recall her spongy post baby gut being an issue.

  5. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/788753393116

    Met with Kendall yesterday and the pictures are correct, but old. She has aged badly. Has was high as a kite when I get there, she took her clothes off, there were bruises all over her arms and legs.

    Now down to business. She was high could barely suck me, she almost fell asleep with me inside her mouth. FS was boring, very mechanical, no sounds, just a dead fish.

    All the hype wasn't worth my time or money, will not repeat.
    Is this the same Kendall who is an out of work bartender in the Runnemede area?

  6. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Truer words were never spoken.

  7. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/639368872195

    NOTE: A while back there were reports she took money outside for hotel and then drove off. I have never had a bad experience with her. Has occasionally txt'd me offering a discount when she needs to pay for room. And sometimes I have responded. No obvious drug use.
    I saw her last fall when she 1st started posting, she's the one I mentioned a few posts back about reports of her taking off with money. She called me more than once out of the blue to see if I wanted a special mid day rate, so be careful of using your full time phone with her. Wouldn't want the wifey to be around when she calls.

  8. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsList73  [View Original Post]
    Tonight was a bad night! I set up a date with this Girl who's staying in between maple shade and mt laurel. They rob me and took my car. They have a handler who was hiding in the closet, came out with a gun pointed at me and ask for my wallet and keys. Stay away from them.
    A few precautions that I take, that have saved my ass:

    Never take a wallet with, I take enough cash, plus a little extra in case I opt for extras.

    Never take my keys. Sometimes I won't take my phone. Usually I park next door to where ever I'm going.

    Here's the method: Keep a truck safe bolted under the seat, but your trunk would work too. I lock my wallet and phone up there. And then I keep a small realtors lock box hidden on the truck, and after locking up I lock the key up. This way, it's just me and the cash. I've had a handful of girls ask, and I just tell them I left the phone in the truck with a friend while we do our deal.

    It's not a perfect system, but it's saved my ass before.

    A few years ago I was ambushed by a posse in Woodbury. It was a total setup, they were after my ride but I had walked down the block instead of parking out front, and I didn't have the keys with me. Probably 10 dudes rushed in with bats, I was lucky to have only lost my phone and some cash. They beat me while screaming about where was my ride and wallet. In the end I had my revenge, when I set up another date at the same house, using my burner phone. Parked two blocks down, then made a 911 call reporting some guys holding a woman hostage with bats at that address. Every damned cop in Woodbury must've showed up.

    Never can be too careful.

  9. #2088

  10. #2087

    Kendall report

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/788753393116

    Met with Kendall yesterday and the pictures are correct, but old. She has aged badly. Has was high as a kite when I get there, she took her clothes off, there were bruises all over her arms and legs.

    Now down to business. She was high could barely suck me, she almost fell asleep with me inside her mouth. FS was boring, very mechanical, no sounds, just a dead fish.

    All the hype wasn't worth my time or money, will not repeat.

  11. #2086
    This stuff always happened but it seems like its alot more frequent now. There were way more girls posting on BP back in the day than on STG.

  12. #2085

    Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I would've got the money back by taking it from her I had this Chick on my target list have to remove her from the list she think she'll get more clients after the shit she pulled.
    Than have her pull a knife or gun on me. Or call her handler or something! 100 dollars not worth it.

  13. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Just had a horrible date with this girl. This was my second time seen her and this was nothing like the first.

    When I got there she was taking a shower so I'm like great she is getting nice and clean for me.

    When she got out the shower than she asked for my donation than she got on the bed without taking her clothes off!!

    I asked if she was ok and told me her stomach hurts and wasn't feeling gud.

    She asked if I could come back I said fine but can I have my donation back!!

    Of ourse she said no because she really needs it. I said OK give me a BBBJ and I'll be on my way. She said a hand job is the best I could do. So I said to myself better than nothing. Smh I swear if I didn't have a wife I would have made her give me back my donation but if anything goes down and I get in trouble with the police, how the hell am I going to explain been in a motel and whooping some escorts ass.

    I think I'm done with this hobby. From people getting robbed to this girls lying it's just not fun anymore. Plus there really isn't any cute girls like the BP days.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...360-6/1/727473

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/010575956972
    Damn man. I am not going to knock you down but wanted to share a similar story. I saw the Skky chick a few years back and got essentially catfished. Long story short she passed out because she was high and while she was sleeping I took back my money from her bedside drawer plus an extra $100 for my troubles (which was full of needles. Maybe she was diabetic) Then as I am exiting she wakes up like someone gave her smelling salts. And said she would take care of me. I opted out since she was nothing like the pics and looked terrible. I exit the motel room to meet her pimp who has brought along his son but we don't talk and I drove away $100 richer.

  14. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Just had a horrible date with this girl. This was my second time seen her and this was nothing like the first.

    When I got there she was taking a shower so I'm like great she is getting nice and clean for me.

    When she got out the shower than she asked for my donation than she got on the bed without taking her clothes off!!

    I asked if she was ok and told me her stomach hurts and wasn't feeling gud.

    She asked if I could come back I said fine but can I have my donation back!!

    Of ourse she said no because she really needs it. I said OK give me a BBBJ and I'll be on my way. She said a hand job is the best I could do. So I said to myself better than nothing. Smh I swear if I didn't have a wife I would have made her give me back my donation but if anything goes down and I get in trouble with the police, how the hell am I going to explain been in a motel and whooping some escorts ass.

    I think I'm done with this hobby. From people getting robbed to this girls lying it's just not fun anymore. Plus there really isn't any cute girls like the BP days.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...360-6/1/727473

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/010575956972
    I would've got the money back by taking it from her I had this Chick on my target list have to remove her from the list she think she'll get more clients after the shit she pulled.

  15. #2082
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsList73  [View Original Post]
    Tonight was a bad night! I set up a date with this Girl who's staying in between maple shade and mt laurel. They rob me and took my car. They have a handler who was hiding in the closet, came out with a gun pointed at me and ask for my wallet and keys. Stay away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    Just had a horrible date with this girl. This was my second time seen her and this was nothing like the first.

    When I got there she was taking a shower so I'm like great she is getting nice and clean for me.

    When she got out the shower than she asked for my donation than she got on the bed without taking her clothes off!!

    I asked if she was ok and told me her stomach hurts and wasn't feeling gud.

    She asked if I could come back I said fine but can I have my donation back!!

    Of ourse she said no because she really needs it. I said OK give me a BBBJ and I'll be on my way. She said a hand job is the best I could do. So I said to myself better than nothing. Smh I swear if I didn't have a wife I would have made her give me back my donation but if anything goes down and I get in trouble with the police, how the hell am I going to explain been in a motel and whooping some escorts ass.

    I think I'm done with this hobby. From people getting robbed to this girls lying it's just not fun anymore. Plus there really isn't any cute girls like the BP days.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...360-6/1/727473

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/010575956972
    Sorry to hear about everyones troubles.

    I don't think people realize that stealing and robbing goes hand in hand in the game we are in and has been for some time (since the 70's). Stealing, robbing and running scams is just another way to bring in more money especially if they're apart of a group of girls who live together with a handler. In the old days some girls were trained as a get away driver for more serious robberies.

    Best to assume all of them are thieves and will rob you if given the chance and if they're in love with a pos boyfriend / handler that's even worse as they will do anything for that type of individual.

    I have come to know some girls who I thought were innocent who latter down the line would range from stealing something every time they go to Wawa, to others who make it a part time job boosting and reselling the stolen items for money, to one girl who I believe is deceased now (well known around 2017 in NJ) that confessed to me some time ago that she stole over 30 k out of a unlocked safe while doing an incall while the guy was sleep. Hell, I knew a girl who worked for an escort agency and she told me they encouraged her to steal if she could.

    It's all fun and games until they caught by a pissed off John who isn't so forgiving. One girl told me she use to always steal from Johns but was then "taught a lesson. " She didn't say what the lesson was and I didn't ask. Other girls aren't so lucky. I saw a documentary once made in the 90's about prostitution and this one prostitute said she knew a girl who use to work the track with her who use to steal from Johns and she told her to stop doing that. Well she didn't listen. The prostitute being interviewed went on to say that eventually the woman went missing and later on they found her body with her hands cut off.

    I don't wish any ill will on anyone, but if there is any consolation these providers who steal don't go anywhere far in life with that money. With all the stealing and hustling they do they're still broke all the time because it gets smoked up in a pipe and because people also constantly steal from them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape