Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 10226
-
07-29-20 17:25 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 67That is what I do.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
Check the city. Dead give away.
Next up. Too predicative.
-
07-29-20 16:48 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm done with this BS!!
Just had a horrible date with this girl. This was my second time seen her and this was nothing like the first.
When I got there she was taking a shower so I'm like great she is getting nice and clean for me.
When she got out the shower than she asked for my donation than she got on the bed without taking her clothes off!!
I asked if she was ok and told me her stomach hurts and wasn't feeling gud.
She asked if I could come back I said fine but can I have my donation back!!
Of ourse she said no because she really needs it. I said OK give me a BBBJ and I'll be on my way. She said a hand job is the best I could do. So I said to myself better than nothing. Smh I swear if I didn't have a wife I would have made her give me back my donation but if anything goes down and I get in trouble with the police, how the hell am I going to explain been in a motel and whooping some escorts ass.
I think I'm done with this hobby. From people getting robbed to this girls lying it's just not fun anymore. Plus there really isn't any cute girls like the BP days.
https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...360-6/1/727473
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/010575956972
-
07-29-20 11:47 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 151No face
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/639368872195
Originally Posted by ClamHammer
[View Original Post]
NOTE: A while back there were reports she took money outside for hotel and then drove off. I have never had a bad experience with her. Has occasionally txt'd me offering a discount when she needs to pay for room. And sometimes I have responded. No obvious drug use.
-
07-29-20 09:55 #2078Regular Member

Posts: 17RE: Magic Mouth Blondie
She's trying to post again on Escortfish. Same girl. Stay away. Thief / Scammer / Druggie with VD.
Originally Posted by Avenger103
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 03:26 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 204No face
Can you give a link for no face?
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 02:11 #2076Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone seen her?
-
07-28-20 19:09 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 151I've been lucky w her as well
I think I posted first about her, and have seen her 2 times w / o issue.
Originally Posted by Atruejew
[View Original Post]
I did get a random text from her after first time I saw her. She said she needed a ride and would give me a free date if I picked her up and drove her somewhere.
Vineland is way far and the txt seemed sketchy so I just ignored it.
Ashley (blond) and the other girl (no face pics) in Vineland are my go to girls at the moment.
-
07-28-20 17:04 #2074Regular Member

Posts: 24Stg
Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:09 #2073Regular Member

Posts: 4I have seen this girl 3 times and never had this issue. So maybe I just got lucky?
Originally Posted by Jameson69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 12:23 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 83As they say at Chick-Fil-A. My pleasure.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 11:10 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 151Perfect!
That works great! Just scan the results for "Location:" and you can tell who is real. Very few real posts do not have a physical location of some sort. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:16 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 83Quick tip for the OP on STG. Click the button that says "Fast Results" above the listings, and it'll provide you a list with the title, one picture, and the location for each listing, rather than just showing all the pictures. Much more efficient way to view.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:58 #2069Regular Member

Posts: 17RE: Magic Mouth Blondie
She has been removed from STG. If anyone sees an add from her again, let me know, or post information about her add, and we can make sure she does not hurt anyone else. Thank you everyone for your help.
-
07-27-20 22:31 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 720Stg
STG could at least try things that Backpage did, and things Backpage should have done.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
One is require credit cards. That can help. Having some standards and enforcing them would help.
Clean it up and make it safe for a smart amateur to try it.
Also, their format is lousy. Having to look at the same photos over and over doesn't make sense.
Give options of viewing titles, so we can skip the repeats.
Common sense stuff.
-
07-27-20 09:10 #2067Regular Member

Posts: 20Visiting A's?
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




