Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,256 to 21,270 of 30329
-
07-30-20 14:34 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 34Ginger
Had a great dream with this hottie, good area, clean private residence, super clean and very attractive young lady with curves in all the right places. Accommodating to older and is opposite of YMMV, very friendly and sociable. Would repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/974648060527
-
07-30-20 11:30 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 426Tiffany
She uses the most bogus pics. Never seen her but have seen reviews that indicate she works out of a single wide at the end of a dirt road in Gaston Co. If you think that awaits you in that setting, well.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 09:48 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 78Need help
NATALIA LATINA.
This provider is in your city has anyone seen here yet? I am interested when she comes to Raleigh but scared she is to good to be true.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2713380.htm
-
07-30-20 03:34 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 452Tiffany
Ran across this one, I don't have the monkey to see the reviews can anyone help out. She's my type for sure.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...arlotte-363990#erotic.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/798171780578
-
07-30-20 00:25 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 75Nope. She came to my outcall. (arrived late). Mediocre service. I let her go in 40 minutes. (1 hr appointment).
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She just wanted to get over with it, take money & get high.
-
07-29-20 19:36 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 7335Was her service any good?
Originally Posted by SouthernCupid
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 15:36 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 80Christina
She was at hotel incalls. Motel 6 was one. Definitely NOT fleabags. I actually would stay where she was at. No one hanging around. I believe she is 200 an hour. Not sure about the breakdown in shorter times.
No demons. She has a sweet country accent.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/52883326/9804342577
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 15:30 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 75I had seen Her.
I had posted Review of her. AVOID.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
No where close to pictures, very old & unattractive. However she is nice person. Signs of demons.
-
07-29-20 15:13 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 7335Dirty Eva
I have seen her advertise for a while but I don't remember anybody saying much about her? I texted with her last weekend and she seemed okay but I didn't get out. The one review I found said her BBBJ skills were pretty good. Anybody try Dirty Eva? She quoted me 80-120-180.
"Wed 29 Jul 2020 10:52 AM.
HI fellas, I am your fantasy in the flesh. I am curvy with perky tits and a voluptuous booty that will make your hands itch for a handful. I am all about pleasing my man and have many skills that will make sure you leave happy and satisfied. My specialty is my BBBJ and if you really want to know if it is the best there is only one way to find out and that is to meet me. I am discrete, drama free, clean, intelligent, and sexy as hell. I expect all that contact me to be gentlemen and treat me like the lady that I am, therefore please no explicit language when contacting me. I look forward to meeting you. Smooches, Eva KIK at WORKINIT69 SNAP at EVA77777770 Instagram at dirtyevaaddiction Accepting CashApp, and Cash.
980-677-5517".
-
07-29-20 14:17 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 84Christina
We're on the same page, she's a cutie. What's the damage? What's the incall situation?
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 13:55 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 80Christina
The only time I've stepped out on my regular recently was with this girl. All covered. But she got into it and it was really fun. A bit paranoid about being stood up (she thinks it happens too much) but a real nice body and a cute face. She says some clients think she's not pretty. I'm not in that category. Doesn't work all the time. But I think she is this week.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...326/9804342577
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TheSlammer; 07-29-20 at 13:57. Reason: Spelling
-
07-29-20 13:51 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 551GFE in Charlotte Reccomendation
Visiting Charlotte soon, looking for a recommendation please. Prefer a white gal that is very GFE, kissing important. Not a BBW or senior citizen. Happy to return the favor should you visit Ohio, Arizona or Florida. Feel free to PM. Many thanks.
-
07-29-20 13:42 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sounds like you can get about any extra you want but I am hearing she is very unattractive to look at.
Originally Posted by Ladyluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 11:41 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 346You pay him? Or hand donation to him?
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
"Rose" claims he is her husband. They are pretty much all poly in that flop house.
He's almost as shady as the black chick.
-
07-29-20 10:47 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 7335It is still up. They get hit a lot with denial of service attacks.
Originally Posted by NcCajun74
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





