Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,841 to 18,855 of 61430
-
07-29-20 22:25 #42590Senior Member

Posts: 198Humm
That sounds like a girl friend, I got 2 UTR's that never posted, Yea, they give it for free sometimes, but it cost me in other ways. Gifts, dinners, Phones on my plan ect.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
And then theres the bitchin and the fussing, Gezzz, sometimes makes me miss the SW's, pick um up do our thing, give um a few bucks and Bye Bye.
Monoxide.
-
07-29-20 20:19 #42589Senior Member

Posts: 241Kylie
I had a rare opportunity to recon in the early evening. There was some good action today. Saw a chick that looked Middle Eastern with a fantastic rack and amazing behind. She wore beige tights and had a black top. I tried to go in for the scoop, but there was another guy waiting for her. Kudos to you and please share your experience. And this was not Syrian Anna. This mystery girl was gorgeous. Undaunted, I continued on my mission. Saw reliable Haley, but passed. I know one of you lucky guys had an opportunity to bang her out. She had a smile on her face when she exited your car. Great young lady. While going back between the triangle and circle, I spied an auburn haired beauty in v-style short shorts with heels just past the triangle on Payson. I immediately braked and scooped her up. Off we went. Once I got to my spot, I found it was unavailable. So, I started to drive looking for a spot. In the meantime, Kylie was passed out and stated she had recently smoked up which makes her tired. While driving for a bit, she finally woke up and asked where we were. I explained that a suitable location hasn't been found. She then copped an attitude and began complaining that we were too far away, you're wasting my time, etc. I was getting annoyed by her change in demeanor and stated I will head back towards town. Her attitude changed again and said she would still perform but find a spot. Well, long story. Finally found a spot and was able to get a BBBJ. WOW. Fantastic service. She was an absolute pro and caught and spit in no time. She let me freely roam that very nice body without complaint. Her pussy was fresh with no odor and solid perky B cups. Despite the rough start, I would absolutely repeat and take her to a no-tell if needed. Stats: 5'6" with heels, auburn hair, 24 years old, shaved pussy, body smelled great, beautiful legs and ass, no track marks seen, one facial piercing.
-
07-29-20 20:13 #42588Senior Member

Posts: 978They are not yours, what I was asking is for you to repost your videos from XVIDEOS.Com.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
How is retirement going, living the dream now LOL.
-
07-29-20 19:38 #42587Senior Member

Posts: 694Free sex
I'm sure you could go into a bar and find yourself a girl that will help you out.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 19:04 #42586Senior Member

Posts: 2419I didn't even know they were on that site. Must be associated with xvideos.com.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 18:02 #42585Senior Member

Posts: 261Looking for something different
Also I'm just looking to have fun I'm tried of paying $ for sex and Just want play with each other at no cost. Niceguy.
-
07-29-20 17:33 #42584Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks for sharing from the guy who stole our pics. Tommy what's his face also posted this at xvideos. Tgat dude is a *****.
Originally Posted by Monk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 17:26 #42583Senior Member

Posts: 261Looking for something different
Hey guys I have been dating a lot of girls on this site for years. I have had threesomes with 2 girls and myself 😋also one girl and me and another guy 😋. Yet I would like to try something different like a tranny or just a one on one guy. PM me if you have anyone in mind. Thanks Niceguy.
-
07-29-20 15:59 #42582Senior Member

Posts: 978Mr Nitetimer has excellent movies of her if he will repost them.
Originally Posted by Monk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 11:43 #42581Senior Member

Posts: 49Kiara
I came across this today and thought I would share.
https://www.xnxx.com/video-5yatn56/b...de_compilation
-
07-29-20 09:24 #42580Senior Member

Posts: 146Mandy
She was a very sweet woman who I hoped would get into treatment. So sad she passed while trying to get herself clean. Is there an obit or a go fund me set up in her name?
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 09:18 #42579Banned Member

Posts: 254You sure?
I'm almost certain I saw her twice this weekend. Unless I'm getting her mixed up with someone else.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 08:01 #42578Senior Member

Posts: 236April in July
Had a little time yesterday afternoon. Took a ride around WW loop. Around the circle, I spotted tall slender SW in short shorts. Made the scoop, and April offered up the trifecta for. 6. I agreed and we went to a local bang & dash. It was a good time and she surely loved giving BBBJ.
-
07-29-20 07:05 #42577Senior Member

Posts: 198Not quite
We had to read it, that made all of us involved. CS almost all info posted will help us make, hopefully, a better decision, but as always YMMV with any of the girls out there, Peace brother.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
07-29-20 06:51 #42576Senior Member

Posts: 124Got it
Thanks for your 2 cents that had nothing to do with you.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





