Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone renewed their membership recently, in July or August? The reason I'm asking is I made two attempts with a prepaid American Express card and the Vanilla Visa which worked in the past and they both got me banned. I noticed at the bottom of the renewal page it clearly states:

    You will be billed $89.95 USD today (Note: We do not offer refunds).

    You will be billed $89.95 USD every 30 days. Your subscription will automatically renew on 09/01/2020.

    Review Terms and Conditions for this purchase.

    For your protection, your credit card statement will read "W8 TECH LIMITED 775-450-4856 US, W8 TECH SA 775-450-4856 US, W8 TECH_*SA, W8TECH.COM*SA, W8 TECH_*SA or W8 Tech Limited".

    Note: Credit card or prepaid card used must permit international transactions.

    The terms and conditions of the prepaid cards clearly say no foreign transactions. I don't remember if this has always been the case or if it is a new requirement. Anyone remember? Also, supposedly, Vanilla visa no longer needs a zip code to use but when I tried to use it didn't work. The other Visa at Safeway you register online. I didn't get enough money so I'll need to try again. The stupid 20% code that keeps coming up on my phone is invalid and I only put on $75 which isn't enough.
    Just used a one vanilla visa to renew last week. I have never had any issues, so can't understand what happened with you. But. They have taken my 10-15 one vanilla visas over the years.

    GG.

  2. #4789

    SA membership and banning

    Has anyone renewed their membership recently, in July or August? The reason I'm asking is I made two attempts with a prepaid American Express card and the Vanilla Visa which worked in the past and they both got me banned. I noticed at the bottom of the renewal page it clearly states:

    You will be billed $89.95 USD today (Note: We do not offer refunds).

    You will be billed $89.95 USD every 30 days. Your subscription will automatically renew on 09/01/2020.

    Review Terms and Conditions for this purchase.

    For your protection, your credit card statement will read "W8 TECH LIMITED 775-450-4856 US, W8 TECH SA 775-450-4856 US, W8 TECH_*SA, W8TECH.COM*SA, W8 TECH_*SA or W8 Tech Limited".

    Note: Credit card or prepaid card used must permit international transactions.

    The terms and conditions of the prepaid cards clearly say no foreign transactions. I don't remember if this has always been the case or if it is a new requirement. Anyone remember? Also, supposedly, Vanilla visa no longer needs a zip code to use but when I tried to use it didn't work. The other Visa at Safeway you register online. I didn't get enough money so I'll need to try again. The stupid 20% code that keeps coming up on my phone is invalid and I only put on $75 which isn't enough.

  3. #4788
    Greetings, I come seeking wisdom from you gents.

    I've been in the bowl for a while, been only with Sb's that host. It's not common and I wanted to get my feet wet and explore more, but that would require me to host. I tried to do my research and I like the idea of doing a Hotels gift card and letting the SB book it under her name. Unfortunately that's only for one's that I already met and trust, but for first time SB's do you still book it under an alias with the hotels gift card and if you do won't the front desk still need your I'd to match your booking name.

    I also read about prepaid cards (I think I messed up and got a gift card instead), but I wanted to ask if you put that under an alias and use it to pay upfront will they I'd you too.

    I'm an amateur for hosting anonymously and I'm not sure if times changed and there are better ways (I'm old), but I would appreciate some wisdom. You are also free to PM me as well.

    Mahalo and stay safe.

  4. #4787

    Funn Sized on SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/732f8...5-17e45d0c4d91

    She's looking for someone to fuck her while her husband watches. A: Not my thing B: Don 't know if I believe her.

    Any of you guys into that sort of thing, have fun.

  5. #4786

    Scammer moves from SA to WYP

    There are a couple of mentions of her from SA she is looking for money up front and refuses to meet otherwise.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ppbM9Ad9Pvjxbo

  6. #4785

    Last month

    They ran a discount last month, was around 67-68 for the 30 day (and I think similar discount for longer memberships).

    I got on and made some contacts, some things happened in my life to put a temporary hold on pursuing though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    It would seem that with things being locked down that SA would offer some kind of discount to keep us guys on Premium. So far, I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else? I let my premium lapse a few months ago, and I am not in a rush to renew at $90 a month. What about you guys?

  7. #4784

    That site is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Is that a good website? Free? How does it work?
    Let me know if you are able to get a "premium" membership. It's a scam.

  8. #4783

    Scammer

    Curiouscece26.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a34ba...e-b6f7caf2622e

    "Send me a little token by cashapp" means scam, guys. Never ever do this.

  9. #4782

    Sugar daddy catch

    Is that a good website? Free? How does it work?

  10. #4781

    Good stuff, thanks very much

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Home Depot, Lowe's and Staples also carries them, I believe they say metabank on the back of the packaging.
    I'll take a look very soon.

  11. #4780

    Other places

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    I'll try Safeway for the non Vanilla Visa card.
    Home Depot, Lowe's and Staples also carries them, I believe they say metabank on the back of the packaging.

  12. #4779

    Thanks for your feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was banned about 2 mos ago so I recreated a new profile. I only use one pic, it's new not from prior profile and it conceals my face. I've never used a VPN, just my home wifi or cellular network. When I use a gift card I don't use Vanilla, I use a "Visa" gift card only, they don't say Vanilla on the packaging. If Google "gift card mall" it'll tell you the stores that sell them. 95% of the places I tried sell only Vanilla so I had to hunt a bit but found them at Safeway grocery store. You can then go to the giftcardmall site and register the card with whatever zip code you want. I just recently renewed and now that I think about it I didn't delete the prior card. Every time I renew I use a different gift card and I change the name / address / ph # every time. Just make up something but of course use the same zip I registered the card under. For my email address I used I created a free disposable email address using the site emailondeck. Using these steps I haven't had any issues with recreating a new profile. Hope this helps, stay healthy and safe fellas.
    I'll try Safeway for the non Vanilla Visa card.

  13. #4778

    Ariellesfinest from SA

    Avoid this one like the plague! Wasted 10 minutes communicating with her. Then agreed for a video chat. Lets just say she is the complete opposite of her pics! Needless to say I hung up right away and I'm almost suffering from PTSD after that awful experience!

  14. #4777

    Clairabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Leelee523  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/_fil...g?v=1490595880

    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/clarabell54w

    I'm not sure if she's on seeking but she sounds legit. Any help or past reviews would be great. Thank.
    She has been reviewed. Submissive and open but just okay. She stood me up and ghosted when I connected with her on sa a year ago.

  15. #4776

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    It would seem that with things being locked down that SA would offer some kind of discount to keep us guys on Premium. So far, I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else? I let my premium lapse a few months ago, and I am not in a rush to renew at $90 a month. What about you guys?
    My bigger issue is the flood of new girls who only want to sell pics. I keep reporting, but that blocks me from seeing if they're still around.

    D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape