Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4777

    Clairabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Leelee523  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/_fil...g?v=1490595880

    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/clarabell54w

    I'm not sure if she's on seeking but she sounds legit. Any help or past reviews would be great. Thank.
    She has been reviewed. Submissive and open but just okay. She stood me up and ghosted when I connected with her on sa a year ago.

  2. #4776

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    It would seem that with things being locked down that SA would offer some kind of discount to keep us guys on Premium. So far, I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else? I let my premium lapse a few months ago, and I am not in a rush to renew at $90 a month. What about you guys?
    My bigger issue is the flood of new girls who only want to sell pics. I keep reporting, but that blocks me from seeing if they're still around.

    D.

  3. #4775

  4. #4774

    SA discount?

    It would seem that with things being locked down that SA would offer some kind of discount to keep us guys on Premium. So far, I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else? I let my premium lapse a few months ago, and I am not in a rush to renew at $90 a month. What about you guys?

  5. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    They must have increased their security because it's getting harder and harder to get Premium approved. So here's what we know:

    If you have used a public profile pic(on a banned profile), delete it because you can never use it again. Even reversed, don't ask me how I know.

    If you used an email on a profile, you can't use it. Same for address OR phone number on a credit card. It all has to be new or fake or it'll get tagged and you'll get banned immediately.

    If you used a vanilla card, or credit card and it was banned on an attempted premium upgrade, you cannot use that card again it is tagged and will get you banned immediately.

    Others have suggested to NOT delete old card numbers before you add a new one. I have yet to test this out because I can't seem to get past the new security to even try.

    Last but not least: VPN. Using a phone should work but has yet to be proven. If you have any other tips, please share them.
    I was banned about 2 mos ago so I recreated a new profile. I only use one pic, it's new not from prior profile and it conceals my face. I've never used a VPN, just my home wifi or cellular network. When I use a gift card I don't use Vanilla, I use a "Visa" gift card only, they don't say Vanilla on the packaging. If Google "gift card mall" it'll tell you the stores that sell them. 95% of the places I tried sell only Vanilla so I had to hunt a bit but found them at Safeway grocery store. You can then go to the giftcardmall site and register the card with whatever zip code you want. I just recently renewed and now that I think about it I didn't delete the prior card. Every time I renew I use a different gift card and I change the name / address / ph # every time. Just make up something but of course use the same zip I registered the card under. For my email address I used I created a free disposable email address using the site emailondeck. Using these steps I haven't had any issues with recreating a new profile. Hope this helps, stay healthy and safe fellas.

  6. #4772

    SA banning continues

    They must have increased their security because it's getting harder and harder to get Premium approved. So here's what we know:

    If you have used a public profile pic(on a banned profile), delete it because you can never use it again. Even reversed, don't ask me how I know.

    If you used an email on a profile, you can't use it. Same for address OR phone number on a credit card. It all has to be new or fake or it'll get tagged and you'll get banned immediately.

    If you used a vanilla card, or credit card and it was banned on an attempted premium upgrade, you cannot use that card again it is tagged and will get you banned immediately.

    Others have suggested to NOT delete old card numbers before you add a new one. I have yet to test this out because I can't seem to get past the new security to even try.

    Last but not least: VPN. Using a phone should work but has yet to be proven. If you have any other tips, please share them.

  7. #4771

    She is on SA, I remember her photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Leelee523  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/_fil...g?v=1490595880

    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/clarabell54w

    I'm not sure if she's on seeking but she sounds legit. Any help or past reviews would be great. Thank.
    Yes, she was on SA, I remember her photo. Not sure if she's on there currently.

  8. #4770

    Looking fior info on her

    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/_fil...g?v=1490595880

    https://www.sugardaddycatch.com/clarabell54w

    I'm not sure if she's on seeking but she sounds legit. Any help or past reviews would be great. Thank.

  9. #4769

    AdysonD

    Yet another seeking to sell pics only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a318d...7-e88c3f669a67

  10. #4768

    Goodgirl

    Anyone meet this one? Chatted about a month ago then heard nothing than she cane back online this week. Took a month but got to meet her yesterday. She is hot. Sadly she says she is going out of town for the next 2 weeks. Said we could meet again when she gets back. Moving to city soon. She def isn't a "goodgirl" haha.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/77bdf...1-b260dfc2dc35

  11. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I bust scammers by asking them for something like that all the time. If you find a young girl who won't take a selfie than chances are they aren't real. These chicks live for selfies.
    I can echo that statement. One girl I thought was odd because she kept on sending screenshots of a lady in a SnapChat. Others have photos that seem kind of blurry like it was taken off something from print.

    Way too many damn scammers. Once my subscription runs out next month, I'm out. Also despite getting a decent amount of hits (I'm fairly young in my late 20's to early 30's range), a lot of the women can be real fickle. Sheesh, if I want to get ghosted I'll just go on Tinder or Bumble.

  12. #4766

    Custom Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of pictures, and all, send multiple pictures, but during convo some red flags came up, wouldn't take a selfie with todays date

    Though her other pictures are fire, seemed too good to be true. Idk. Something fishy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5d7b...6-031e061a7162
    I bust scammers by asking them for something like that all the time. If you find a young girl who won't take a selfie than chances are they aren't real. These chicks live for selfies.

  13. #4765

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d5d...1-8781bd36bad3

    Seems phony. Demands 350 to to be sent to some person's cashapp that's definitely not using her picture. Claims it to be a store owner who she's friends with that she buys outfits from. Sent me a video of her lying in bed naked(covered), but I still have a hard time believing she's who she says she is. Profile says she's 24, but tells me over text that she's 26. Has a kik profile of only 56 days.
    Never send money upfront.

  14. #4764

    Ladysandra6000

    Bunch of pictures, and all, send multiple pictures, but during convo some red flags came up, wouldn't take a selfie with todays date and username.

    Though her other pictures are fire, seemed too good to be true. Idk. Something fishy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5d7b...6-031e061a7162

  15. #4763
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d5d...1-8781bd36bad3

    Seems phony. Demands 350 to to be sent to some person's cashapp that's definitely not using her picture. Claims it to be a store owner who she's friends with that she buys outfits from. Sent me a video of her lying in bed naked(covered), but I still have a hard time believing she's who she says she is. Profile says she's 24, but tells me over text that she's 26. Has a kik profile of only 56 days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape