Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/615102611499

    Decide for yourself. Obviously these statements that all girls are heavy drug users is really a silly statement. I can name 10 girls that never use drugs and everyone would agree with me on those girls. Blanket statements like that should be discarded as foolish. Yes, most of the girls on STG are a mess, that is true, but what is your proof if even you have to say they hide it well. Apparently you do not really know. I do not really know, so I am not going to disparage them on my assumptions. And no, she did not ask me to write the review. I just had a really good experience and after all, that is what we all are hoping for anyway. Good luck out there and enjoy
    I have to agree with SJ on this one. Actually it's difficult to put any of these women in a box. I've met so many different types of women which I think is part of the fun in our so called "hobby". Are there drug users, of course, is it the a majority, perhaps, but I have met a lot of providers that are clean and sober as well. Putting all providers in a category is like them thinking all mongers are the same when we clearly are not. JD.

  2. #15845

    Sounds Like Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Got catfished on this one but is it still considered catfish if she's hotter than the girl you expected to see?? Comms were easy she replied right away and gave me address. Stay in really nice location off Baymeadows. Got there and there were 3 girls sharing the suite. The one I saw was already practically nude just had panties on. Cute face and smoking hot tattooed up body. Nice little man mades. Dream was decent given how hot and sexy she was but I wanted GFE which was a no go. No kissing or DATY and everything covered. 160 Mario coins for hhr. Probably won't repeat cause no GFE but dream was still decent. Said she's visiting from Vegas and maybe leaving tomorrow.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/299322049027
    160 mario coins for 30 minutes no BBBJ, no GFE, no daty.

    Sounds like robbery to me, paid way too much!

  3. #15844

    Here you go

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/615102611499

    Decide for yourself. Obviously these statements that all girls are heavy drug users is really a silly statement. I can name 10 girls that never use drugs and everyone would agree with me on those girls. Blanket statements like that should be discarded as foolish. Yes, most of the girls on STG are a mess, that is true, but what is your proof if even you have to say they hide it well. Apparently you do not really know. I do not really know, so I am not going to disparage them on my assumptions. And no, she did not ask me to write the review. I just had a really good experience and after all, that is what we all are hoping for anyway. Good luck out there and enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading you guys post about her but I don't remember seeing a picture or link to her page. Can someone please do that?

  4. #15843

    Sm

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which site SM is, can you send a link?
    Stands for social media ie. Facebook, Snapchat or other social outlets.

  5. #15842

    Seeking natural large breasted

    Sorry to have to come in here and ask, but its been a while since I've found a nice provider with big naturals. Sadly, my two all time favorites have moved on, bbw Lauren who I have reviewed here a long time ago, and small bbw Jess who was known for the best head game in the business. Its been over a year looking for a replacement. If anyone has a referral.

    Please private message me. I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

  6. #15841

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGaBoy8969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks in advance.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...v/983709007409
    She is a sweet girl. I dreamed about her when she was working hotels in St. Augustine.

    Pros: Good body, sweet personality, safe location, answers texts.

    Cons: Teeth are a little messed up, at times she can be a bit mechanical.

    There are better choices out there, but she's someone who you can count on when nobody else is responding and you're pressed for time.

  7. #15840

    Post link or pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Obviously she asked you to post this, as she asked me to post a review after I saw her. Her pics do her justice and her body is not that great. Also, she's a heavy addict just like the rest. She just covers it better than most. Any prostitute who actually lives in a Motel 6 room, and opens her legs all day is an addict. That's not what anyone wants to do!
    I've been reading you guys post about her but I don't remember seeing a picture or link to her page. Can someone please do that?

  8. #15839

    Addison

    Paid Addison a visit. I know the jury is kind of out on her but I enjoyed it. She really got into it. I will most likely repeat. I will say that once I arrived it took her a few minutes to start which had me a bit uneasy. She definitely seems to be a bit out there.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/102807965159

  9. #15838

    Sm?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Ashton appears active with pics even on SM so not sure how accurate this is. Perhaps you just got a BS reason and she is getting clean? Fingers crossed.
    Not sure which site SM is, can you send a link?

  10. #15837

    Your Tattooed Princess

    Got catfished on this one but is it still considered catfish if she's hotter than the girl you expected to see?? Comms were easy she replied right away and gave me address. Stay in really nice location off Baymeadows. Got there and there were 3 girls sharing the suite. The one I saw was already practically nude just had panties on. Cute face and smoking hot tattooed up body. Nice little man mades. Dream was decent given how hot and sexy she was but I wanted GFE which was a no go. No kissing or DATY and everything covered. 160 Mario coins for hhr. Probably won't repeat cause no GFE but dream was still decent. Said she's visiting from Vegas and maybe leaving tomorrow.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/299322049027
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66186569-FCE7-4E6E-A31A-D347872C1515.jpg‎  

  11. #15836

    Are we sure?

    Ashton appears active with pics even on SM so not sure how accurate this is. Perhaps you just got a BS reason and she is getting clean? Fingers crossed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigMan  [View Original Post]
    About 3-4 weeks ago I texted her ad number for a visit. I received a text back the next day saying that Ashton had stroke and she lost her sight and could not walk. I was like damn! Wished her well and signed off.

  12. #15835
    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream with this little cutie.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/498804374077

    Says she's new. Goes by Angel and is out on the westside.
    Did anyone end up giving this one a go?

  13. #15834
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Guess someone has a type 😅.
    Bottom one has a nice body. Can't see her face and she really emphasis the fact that she is selling herself and that really sketches me out.

    Would partake if somone said it was good.

  14. #15833

    Both are streetwalkers

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    RaeRae, recently from California, she alleges.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/076040603851

    Ash, looks interesting in a trashy kind of way.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/759813350700

    Convenient location, but that's about it. She's one of the few who openly offers bareback services if you're into that sort of thing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/522886195929
    Guess someone has a type 😅.

  15. #15832

    Nothing worse than a smelly snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    There is no way I hell I wouldve consider DATY wt her. Her snatch smelled so bad you can smell be she got undressed. I saw her once for about 5 minutes and had to leave because of the smell. Also unbelievablely ghetto! I'm from The Bronx and have a heavy accent and still couldn't understand her
    Thanks for the info. I will pass on Darby. Glad I checked the forum first. Hope the mongers in Valdosta stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape