Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,746 to 23,760 of 27136
-
07-29-20 10:00 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 629You don't really have to drop names but she's been advertising for a while so it's not like she's UTR unless you don't want people to know you tapped that.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
If you're still in that price range she's a good option if you need that. Kind of sucks that on those level you need to double down if you want bare but that's how it is for the most part.
-
07-29-20 00:36 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 329Natasha james
Going to open up a bit. Natasha is bareback friendly for an extra 200 minimum. Recently saw her when she toured NYC late June. https://tryst.link/escort/natasha-james.
-
07-29-20 00:33 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 329Elle James
She is bareback friendly with test results. That is the lady I did not want to name last year. For 700 she does a bdsm aka anything goes without restrictions. There is a but. She ghost people that she does not trust initially. Amazing woman, teacher in reak life.
Originally Posted by StevieSmith83
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 20:10 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 78Lear
Lear. Any report / feedback on Ruby Rose, Taylor and Alessandra?
-
07-28-20 20:09 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 78Where is that review? Also everyone please use first names of providers in responses or Reply Quote else no way to know who you talking about. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 11:23 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 333Taylor James does according to a review I've read, extra hundred.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:04 #3385Regular Member

Posts: 17Diana at Lears
Not sure about Ruby but Diana is a no.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 06:49 #3384Regular Member

Posts: 15Nicki Burgess
Has anyone seen Nicki Burgess? She works together with Maxine.
-
07-28-20 05:20 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 362YoungStud, clear out your inbox, I can't pm you.
Originally Posted by YungStud240
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 00:32 #3382Banned Member

Posts: 420[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!
-
07-27-20 22:40 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 115Elle
Agree on the flakiness. Seen her about 10 times. Expect to be ghosted 1 out of every 3 appointments or so. Be sure to have a backup plan. I kept going back because it's not easy to find someone open to BBgreek, CIA and ATM.
Originally Posted by TwilightDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 20:32 #3380Banned Member

Posts: 420Anyone who is interested pm me please that way I got your name but only do it if you are free and have $ and you are serious if not fuck off. I'm thinking September of doing this and seeing her individually I don't want to rub dicks with any of you. I'm going to ask her if she's interested and once she is I'll send you guys a pm of her info.
-
07-27-20 20:06 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 51Is this Nomi, Ruby, or Taylor? Thanks!
Originally Posted by VeoMorphine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 20:06 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 51Elle
Unfortunately she's a nightmare to schedule with. I've gotten ghosted by her so many times even though we're on good terms.
Originally Posted by Zeyto
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:41 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 333Danielle at Lears
She offers BBFS for an extra benji but I won't repeat. Her performance besides offering BBFS, was really mechanical and going through motions.













Reply With Quote




