Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 41288
-
07-29-20 11:35 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 118Pretty accurate
So after reading positive reviews from respectable senior members of this site, I decided to give Deja a shot. And believe me, I was not disappointed, she's got talent, and enjoys what she does. Pics are accurate, she's very pretty, slim, long legs, flat tummy, nice assets and a tight personality LOL. She's chill and made my dream very enjoyable.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/052179722337
-
07-29-20 11:31 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 103I don't disagree one bit.
I thought about leaving but little head took over and made the call. She was smoking hot though.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 11:03 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 1840Amen
I have to agree with SJ on this one. Actually it's difficult to put any of these women in a box. I've met so many different types of women which I think is part of the fun in our so called "hobby". Are there drug users, of course, is it the a majority, perhaps, but I have met a lot of providers that are clean and sober as well. Putting all providers in a category is like them thinking all mongers are the same when we clearly are not. JD.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 10:53 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 690Sounds Like Robbery
160 mario coins for 30 minutes no BBBJ, no GFE, no daty.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
Sounds like robbery to me, paid way too much!
-
07-29-20 09:27 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 394Here you go
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/615102611499
Decide for yourself. Obviously these statements that all girls are heavy drug users is really a silly statement. I can name 10 girls that never use drugs and everyone would agree with me on those girls. Blanket statements like that should be discarded as foolish. Yes, most of the girls on STG are a mess, that is true, but what is your proof if even you have to say they hide it well. Apparently you do not really know. I do not really know, so I am not going to disparage them on my assumptions. And no, she did not ask me to write the review. I just had a really good experience and after all, that is what we all are hoping for anyway. Good luck out there and enjoy.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 09:09 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 125Sm
Stands for social media ie. Facebook, Snapchat or other social outlets.
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 09:07 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 27Seeking natural large breasted
Sorry to have to come in here and ask, but its been a while since I've found a nice provider with big naturals. Sadly, my two all time favorites have moved on, bbw Lauren who I have reviewed here a long time ago, and small bbw Jess who was known for the best head game in the business. Its been over a year looking for a replacement. If anyone has a referral.
Please private message me. I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks.
-
07-29-20 08:33 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 348Nikki
She is a sweet girl. I dreamed about her when she was working hotels in St. Augustine.
Originally Posted by SouthGaBoy8969
[View Original Post]
Pros: Good body, sweet personality, safe location, answers texts.
Cons: Teeth are a little messed up, at times she can be a bit mechanical.
There are better choices out there, but she's someone who you can count on when nobody else is responding and you're pressed for time.
-
07-29-20 08:30 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 269Post link or pic
I've been reading you guys post about her but I don't remember seeing a picture or link to her page. Can someone please do that?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 03:39 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 39Addison
Paid Addison a visit. I know the jury is kind of out on her but I enjoyed it. She really got into it. I will most likely repeat. I will say that once I arrived it took her a few minutes to start which had me a bit uneasy. She definitely seems to be a bit out there.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/102807965159
-
07-28-20 23:41 #15838Regular Member

Posts: 21Sm?
Not sure which site SM is, can you send a link?
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 19:41 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 103Your Tattooed Princess
Got catfished on this one but is it still considered catfish if she's hotter than the girl you expected to see?? Comms were easy she replied right away and gave me address. Stay in really nice location off Baymeadows. Got there and there were 3 girls sharing the suite. The one I saw was already practically nude just had panties on. Cute face and smoking hot tattooed up body. Nice little man mades. Dream was decent given how hot and sexy she was but I wanted GFE which was a no go. No kissing or DATY and everything covered. 160 Mario coins for hhr. Probably won't repeat cause no GFE but dream was still decent. Said she's visiting from Vegas and maybe leaving tomorrow.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/299322049027
-
07-28-20 19:15 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 248Are we sure?
Ashton appears active with pics even on SM so not sure how accurate this is. Perhaps you just got a BS reason and she is getting clean? Fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 19:02 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 123Did anyone end up giving this one a go?
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:58 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 123Bottom one has a nice body. Can't see her face and she really emphasis the fact that she is selling herself and that really sketches me out.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Would partake if somone said it was good.











Reply With Quote





