Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14323

    Josie

    QV with Josie DI today, I didn't browse the menu, I've been stressed out and I just wanted a good BBBJ and she delivered, gave a wet and sloppy one, deep throated as much as she could a couple of times, sucked the twins while she stroked junior and best of all CIM! She's girl next door cute with tats, I would be willing to bet if asked she might have a wide menu. Will see again just for that drool running down.

  2. #14322

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Jesus guys, this girl was the best provider experience I've ever had. First off she's hot as hell, her pics are accurate. She was easy to book with some minor verification, text pic of DL and a selfie. Met her at a northside hotel. Once walking in she was taller than I expected but man she was hot. Started making out and sucking on those titties, they may be fake I think but they felt natural enough I had no issues. We laid on the bed and kept making out, she reached down and stroked me while we kissed. Next was the key to my heart, number 1 most important part, she started BBBJ, nothing feels better than a girls mouth wrapped around you with no condom! Fuck, she has great endurance, went for a long time. Had her position almost like 69 but not straddle me so I could play with that wet pussy with my fingers while she blew me (I'm not a DATY guy), and she was wet guys. Decided I wanted to try her out so laid her mish and started stroking her insides slow then sped it up, I had to slow down or I was going to blow. After a bit, went back to laying on my back and having her blow me, next best part 2nd to BBBJ, she took that load in her mouth, sucked it right out of me, god damn that felt so good. We took about a 60 second break to towel off then I had her start sucking me again, I had to go again. Sucked me in multiple positions, then did her doggy, then had her lay on her back, straddled her chest and put it in her mouth, I pumped her mouth for awhile, then asked if she wanted my load in her mouth, stroked it a bit and blew another right into that mouth. Fuck she's so amazing. Dudes, you have to go see her, she's a little more expensive I get it but she's well worth it, it's like seeing a premium escort once in awhile, you deserve it and I promise you the experience is well worth it. I'm thinking of booking her again while she's here. PM me if you want to know more. Good luck out there fellas!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4474850.htm?cat=1
    She sounds amazing and those pics are hot as fuck!

    Did she happen to say how long she was going to be here for?

  3. #14321
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Eros Natalia

    Jesus guys, this girl was the best provider experience I've ever had. First off she's hot as hell, her pics are accurate. She was easy to book with some minor verification, text pic of DL and a selfie. Met her at a northside hotel. Once walking in she was taller than I expected but man she was hot. Started making out and sucking on those titties, they may be fake I think but they felt natural enough I had no issues. We laid on the bed and kept making out, she reached down and stroked me while we kissed. Next was the key to my heart, number 1 most important part, she started BBBJ, nothing feels better than a girls mouth wrapped around you with no condom! Fuck, she has great endurance, went for a long time. Had her position almost like 69 but not straddle me so I could play with that wet pussy with my fingers while she blew me (I'm not a DATY guy), and she was wet guys. Decided I wanted to try her out so laid her mish and started stroking her insides slow then sped it up, I had to slow down or I was going to blow. After a bit, went back to laying on my back and having her blow me, next best part 2nd to BBBJ, she took that load in her mouth, sucked it right out of me, god damn that felt so good. We took about a 60 second break to towel off then I had her start sucking me again, I had to go again. Sucked me in multiple positions, then did her doggy, then had her lay on her back, straddled her chest and put it in her mouth, I pumped her mouth for awhile, then asked if she wanted my load in her mouth, stroked it a bit and blew another right into that mouth. Fuck she's so amazing. Dudes, you have to go see her, she's a little more expensive I get it but she's well worth it, it's like seeing a premium escort once in awhile, you deserve it and I promise you the experience is well worth it. I'm thinking of booking her again while she's here. PM me if you want to know more. Good luck out there fellas!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4474850.htm?cat=1

  4. #14320

    Text or call?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown;4900776[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/52843775/[/URL]#.

    Not going to lie this one caught my eye, and I had to see if she was real. She is cute, but she is pretty unrefined as far as her appearance is concerned. Prices listed in her ad are accurate. I only indulged in her oral service. I wanted to test the water. She offers a solid BBBJ, and swallowed every drop, which is something I've been looking for. I used to have a couple UTR girls for a reasonably priced BBBJ, but lost contact.

    Only offers car play or outcall, and you have to pick her up for the outcall. I'm not a huge fan of car play, but for her prices I am willing to make an exception. She said no Greek, and no kissing.

    She definitely earned a repeat visit, but haven't decided if she'll be a new regular.
    What's the best way to reach her. Text or actual phone call? I seem to have no luck with getting a response when texting. If you are texting her and getting a response, what do you say in your initial text?

  5. #14319

    Princess Peach

    Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/princesspeach.

    Planning to see her next week.

  6. #14318

    I remember that review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    That's the little white Russian I saw a while back. Check my review -- post #13712.

    I didn't see a phone number in the ad you linked to.
    Didn't realize this was the Russian girl, but one thing is for sure, I'm never going to DATY with any of the girls in the hobby.

    Do you recall rates by chance?

  7. #14317

    In What Part Of Town

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/52843775/#.

    Not going to lie this one caught my eye, and I had to see if she was real. She is cute, but she is pretty unrefined as far as her appearance is concerned. Prices listed in her ad are accurate. I only indulged in her oral service. I wanted to test the water. She offers a solid BBBJ, and swallowed every drop, which is something I've been looking for. I used to have a couple UTR girls for a reasonably priced BBBJ, but lost contact.

    Only offers car play or outcall, and you have to pick her up for the outcall. I'm not a huge fan of car play, but for her prices I am willing to make an exception. She said no Greek, and no kissing.

    She definitely earned a repeat visit, but haven't decided if she'll be a new regular.
    Can one find this gem?

  8. #14316

    Bargain bin

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/52843775/#.

    Not going to lie this one caught my eye, and I had to see if she was real. She is cute, but she is pretty unrefined as far as her appearance is concerned. Prices listed in her ad are accurate. I only indulged in her oral service. I wanted to test the water. She offers a solid BBBJ, and swallowed every drop, which is something I've been looking for. I used to have a couple UTR girls for a reasonably priced BBBJ, but lost contact.

    Only offers car play or outcall, and you have to pick her up for the outcall. I'm not a huge fan of car play, but for her prices I am willing to make an exception. She said no Greek, and no kissing.

    She definitely earned a repeat visit, but haven't decided if she'll be a new regular.

  9. #14315

    My Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by LdKind2  [View Original Post]
    I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?
    Contact one of the following on DI because they have stripper experience. Tabby, Amber, Roz, Tiffany, Jaimee and Kim. If you are interested in another one then just let that lady know what you are wanting in regards to a lap dance. These ladies want to make sure any experience, even a lap dance, is good for you. Give it a try, but remember there is a screening process even for a lap dance.

  10. #14314

    Roz is Sweet and Petite

    Most of the DI ladies, in my opinion, have something that defines them. Bianca is a hot bubbly Latino. Tabby is a wild seductive mistress. Amber is an extremely pretty girl next door type. Jojo defines a GFE. Tiffany is sexy, mature and experienced. However Roz is hard to define. She provides a very good experience. She's almost GFE, lacking only DFK and CIM. She also doesn't like COF and trips to the Islands. She has very nice B cup breasts accentuated with nice nipples and an arse to die for. She is very attractive, attentive, cares about pleasing her partner, very sweet, a little body art, definitely petite and a very good provider. I can best define her as a well-rounded "sweet and petite" lady. One thing for sure is, you can't go wrong by paying her a visit. She's not from this area so her availability is somewhat limited and she can be found on the DI website with the below link.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/roz/

  11. #14313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's the little white Russian I saw a while back. Check my review -- post #13712.

    I didn't see a phone number in the ad you linked to.

  12. #14312

  13. #14311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, just curious if any one has seen Crystal http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/crystal/ ? Went through a number of posts and didn't see any comments on her.

    Just wanting to know if I should set something up with her when she is in town this week.

    Thanks!
    She was here a few weeks ago. I did not get a chance to make it to Indy to see her and unfortunately probably won't this time around. As far as I know there have been no reviews so far. I would if I could. You know you are not going to have a terrible experience with a DI Lady, so go for it.

  14. #14310

    Chance Encounter Thursday

    So I'm at work. Stop for lunch. Post & 70, not the best neighborhood but I want Steak & Eggs. Restaurant is dead inside, just me basically. Girl walks in a few minutes after me, stops and stares my direction as she walks through the door. Long story short, I didn't realize it until later but I believe this girl spotted me outside and tried to put herself in my orbit to solicit business in a subtle fashion. She put herself in my path after I left and was pulling out of the parking lot. I wasn't sure at the time what she was about but now. After thinking about the scenario. I'm kicking myself for not throwing caution to the wind and finding out. It is Post Rd after all LOL. Guys, this girl looked good up close, great body and cute face.

    Cute white girl, curly brunette hair past her shoulders. Jean shorts with a gray jacket and pink / red flip flops. Had a pink victorias secret (spelled in sequins) shoulder bag. I'm positive she was staying across the street. Please PM if you know who she is and can put me in contact. I don't see any ads out there that match her unfortunately.

  15. #14309
    Not 100% but I don't think she's been here before, at least the first time I've seen her on DI since moving here about a year ago. Definitely looks interesting, hope to hear from someone soon. And since this is my first post, but I've been lingering for a good while, I'll throw a quick review.

    My first DI experience was with Kelsey, the bulk of her pictures are old, she's added a healthy amount of thickness to her frame, though still very attractive. Head game very solid, but as others have mentioned when I saw her, she was 'down for maintenance' if you get what I'm saying. I'm planning on carving off a visit with Roz, I love me a freckled girl, I'll be sure to report back on that when / if I get that under my belt (phrasing).

    Thanks everyone for all your posts, definitely helped me avoid some sketch, and a few awesome experiences to boot. I'll try to contribute more as time moves on, though I'm relocating soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, just curious if any one has seen Crystal http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/crystal/ ? Went through a number of posts and didn't see any comments on her.

    Just wanting to know if I should set something up with her when she is in town this week.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape