Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,551 to 20,565 of 30784
-
07-26-20 22:10 #10234Senior Member

Posts: 139Heather
Not new. Search Heather.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 21:54 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 50Mistake.
#8795 was in Massage Parlor reports. Sorry about that. Thanks for keeping me honest.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 21:50 #10232Senior Member

Posts: 129No Name
What's the word on this hummingbird? Tried to see her recently but didn't work out. Communication was alright, but, then ghosted. Got a weird feeling about her. Would love some first-had knowledge before trying to reconnect.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/454915133698
-
07-26-20 21:47 #10231Senior Member

Posts: 129Samantha Bella
Anyone successfully contact this one? Can't get a response via text. She is also on eros.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/754376428380
-
07-26-20 21:46 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 50Heather
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5327857.htm
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
She went backwards in age. Wish I could do that. The reviews I've heard are not so great but if that changes I'm interested.
-
07-26-20 21:40 #10229Senior Member

Posts: 42Reliable
I saw her several years ago. She was using the same pictures then. The positives were that she looked like her pictures (kind of plain), and was clean and sober and showed up on time. The only negative was that everything was covered.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 21:34 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 867Correct post #?
Are you sure post #8795 is the post you are referring to?
Originally Posted by HourSecret
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 21:03 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 50Heather
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5327857.htm
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
She went backwards in age. Wish I could do that. The reviews I've heard are not so great but if that changes I'm interested.
-
07-26-20 20:25 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 300Beckey or Heather
Back in Dec time frame a few of us discussed new Beckey post, some remembered as Heather, not anyone has posted about seeing her since she showed back up. Anyone?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/319841587516
-
07-26-20 18:12 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 50Sweet southern sunshine visit.
Post #8795 is the last post about this gal and it was 100% spot on and that was a year ago so I thought I'd share. The only things I'll add is she does tell you upfront about her size and asks if you're ok with it. I am. Monger. FS is on the menu and I planned on it but her BBBJ was so damn good I couldn't get beyond it. Seriously awesome. CIM. Works alone which I prefer and very sweet. I'll repeat at some point.
-
07-26-20 17:37 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 53Very surprised she is still in business.
Text messaging apparently was the deal breaker. Called her and she scolded and lectured me over the phone on my texting. "You can't be too careful in my line of work. " Extremely paranoid. When I arrived, I called her from the same number that I sent a text message and she ghosted me. I suspect it was some sort of punishment. She uses the same photo image for years but has her holding up a piece of paper with a more recent date to make you think that it is a recent photo. She has a higher opinion of herself than she deserves based on my interaction, her ads, and multiple reviews. If you proceed, have the lowest of low expectations and still be prepared to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by CapsZ1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 16:35 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 507Sophia
Dude. Come on. Did you even try the search function? I just got several hits on her name.
Originally Posted by CapsZ1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 12:50 #10222Regular Member

Posts: 8Sohpia
Saw her on a few sites, anyone know anything about this one and types of upgrades?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/massageg...raleigh-380801
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155
Got a thing for red heads.
-
07-26-20 11:59 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 97Mj
I posted on her a few days ago. Think got a couple replies as well. Search my username.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 11:52 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 117Tips for Tricks
Let this forum and experience guide you. But there are mongers who no matter how many times they are advised against deposits, pics TGTBT, and the inconsistency or risk of druggies, they will dive in with hope because she sounded nice on the phone. Don't be That Guy.
Originally Posted by Petedrain
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




