Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3803

    Cam video girl

    Another one didn't partake but seems nice if that's your thing. https://www.seeking.com/member/bb89e...?&locale=en_US.

  2. #3802

    Sugarandspice709

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9936b...f-3bbc8e2dd56d

    Another damn near auto response to my DM, clearly cut and paste. Asks for money up front and prefers PPM. Hot as hell though, assuming it's actually her.

  3. #3801

    Vancoco2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26a0f...7-8b2f72b58e9f

    Immediately wants to go to text and shortly there after hits up for cash in advance for gas. I have to assume someone is sending this cash or they'd stop asking, but it won't be me.

  4. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The one in the white looks like the same gal that's in 2 or 3 of the private pics she has on her profile, so if that wasn't the case I'd totally agree. And obviously bleached her hair. Just don't know how old they are. I'm thinking maybe she's gained quite a bit of weight since those pics.
    Oh that makes sense then. And I think you're right, she's likely gained some lbs over time. I blocked her when I read some shit on her profile about how if you're not down with BLM you can go F yourself or something to that matter. I'm not trying to meet these girls to discuss social justice or politics.

  5. #3799

    SubGirl4 Older Scammer?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99ea4...0-135d86405259

    Was messaging with her and it was moving forward nicely. Thought I finally found one that was actually on here to meet. LOL Next thing I know her profile is down, a day later it's back up but she's now listing Carmel IN as location. So she either moved overnight or she's a scammer.

  6. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I don't even think it's the same girl in all those pics. The one in the white top looks completely different and markedly thinner than the others.
    The one in the white looks like the same gal that's in 2 or 3 of the private pics she has on her profile, so if that wasn't the case I'd totally agree. And obviously bleached her hair. Just don't know how old they are. I'm thinking maybe she's gained quite a bit of weight since those pics.

  7. #3797
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a couple of years ago, but it didn't go anywhere. She is pretty active, so either she is semi-pro, or just a scam.
    She's on tinder as well. I've never been able to meet with her.

  8. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one is a piece of work that idk what to make heads or tails out of.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e3d3...d-5d85ff48212f
    I don't even think it's the same girl in all those pics. The one in the white top looks completely different and markedly thinner than the others.

  9. #3795

    Marieem123

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1a2b3...5-354ea811778c

    Another scammer I suspect. Insists on starting with "paid online play" before she meets but promises that it will lead to better times when an in person meet finally happens. Claims this is the way her previous arrangements have been.

  10. #3794

    Sara_kh

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a couple of years ago, but it didn't go anywhere. She is pretty active, so either she is semi-pro, or just a scam.
    Don't understand this one. Been trading messages for awhile but can't get her to commit to meeting. It's like she just enjoys the attention or something, hasn't even asked about allowance. Head scratcher for sure.

  11. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaucer1478  [View Original Post]
    I got the same basic "I have to leave my apartment. " "I have no place to go. " "I'm kinda screwed!" story but without the death tales and the boob shot. She stopped speaking with me after I gave her some landlord-tenant advice. Dimples made it further down the line.
    Lucky me!.

  12. #3792
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I think since I say stats. It naturally and logically follows its a numbers game. Although I don't have stats. It would appear that if you are not picky about distance and age and looks, your hit ratio is likely to be higher. I have found that distance is a factor. As the radius becomes smaller. Your hit ratio plummets. I also find that age 26 to 32 gives the highest number of potential hits (assuming that you are OK with average looking girls).
    Thanks Jon. It certainly could be that I'm just too picky. To your point, the average looking 26-32 year olds are the ones who reach out to me. That said, I'm on SA for things that are out of my reach and at least for now I can still pick up an average looking 26-32 year old the "old fashioned way" Haha.

  13. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I have had the same experience. Last year I kept track of my "success" rate for a month. I posted the results on this site. See post #1924 from November 15,2019. My experience is that it is a numbers game, with a 1% success rate. I'd be interested if others have kept real statistics.
    Just checked out your post from 11/15/19 - good stuff. That seems to be what I am experiencing as well.

  14. #3790

    Yup, all signs

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    I didn't meet her. She said that she can stay for only 1 hour and not comfortable with doing it multiple times so I said that booking a hotel just for 1 hour isn't making sense and asked her to contact me when she is ok to stay for more than a hour.
    Point her being a Pro.

    Have had others also who want to do ppm and want on an hourly basis. WTF!!

    Sorry your plans didn't work out.

  15. #3789

    C

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    A report forthcoming. ?
    I didn't meet her. She said that she can stay for only 1 hour and not comfortable with doing it multiple times so I said that booking a hotel just for 1 hour isn't making sense and asked her to contact me when she is ok to stay for more than a hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape