Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17861

    Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hey PharmaGuy Mia's pictures don't always do her justice. Mia is a very hot MILF! The problem that you see is her life is in flux and she can have good and bad days because of it and her pictures are not always taken on her good days. I can promise you this though. You will not meet anyone in this hobby that wants to treat you better than her. As good as Sarah looks in the pics I posted Mia is 10 times better when it comes to the results your looking for. They both are stellar providers and I highly recommend both of them either as a duo or as a solo visit. I like spinners and Mia definitely fits that bill but if that's not your thing than go with Sarah. Either way these two ladies will get my monger funds all day long.
    If this is the Mia you are referencing then, I must be getting punked! OMG son, I take it back, if this is her, she would have to pay to talk to me. LOL.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/460882346964

    PG.

  2. #17860

    PM me if you want

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well the Sarah chick seems somewhat attractive, but with all do respect, the Mia chick? She would have to pay me.

    PG.
    Hey PharmaGuy Mia's pictures don't always do her justice. Mia is a very hot MILF! The problem that you see is her life is in flux and she can have good and bad days because of it and her pictures are not always taken on her good days. I can promise you this though. You will not meet anyone in this hobby that wants to treat you better than her. As good as Sarah looks in the pics I posted Mia is 10 times better when it comes to the results your looking for. They both are stellar providers and I highly recommend both of them either as a duo or as a solo visit. I like spinners and Mia definitely fits that bill but if that's not your thing than go with Sarah. Either way these two ladies will get my monger funds all day long.

  3. #17859

    Totally Agree

    Totally agree bro, In my dream, I saw her once and it was a good experience. Now that I see her pics once again, I feel like paying her a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Mere this morning. She doesn't mind early visits as long as you let her know in advance. She even agreed to a 4 AM visit option for later this week. I was really impressed how releaxed she makes you feel. Pics don't do her justice. Today was a bad day for me. Up too early and no sleep makes dickie not work. But that gal has incredible talent in the head department, takes great instructions and goes after you like a military mission for well-over our agreed time without complaint. I had multiple mini orgasms which I hate. Never complete but my curse with the prostate issue. I was impressed how youthful and hard-body she is. I didn't ask lots of questions but got the impression she is educated and drug-free.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456860

  4. #17858
    Nice work, Rachel is tough to pin down. I should try to reach out to her again. Sometimes I forget about these chicks.

    Blondie is cute, but then the spoiler alert, that stomach. Oomph, but for $60 I might take a flyer.

    PG.

  5. #17857

    Mere

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Mere this morning. She doesn't mind early visits as long as you let her know in advance. She even agreed to a 4 AM visit option for later this week. I was really impressed how releaxed she makes you feel. Pics don't do her justice. Today was a bad day for me. Up too early and no sleep makes dickie not work. But that gal has incredible talent in the head department, takes great instructions and goes after you like a military mission for well-over our agreed time without complaint. I had multiple mini orgasms which I hate. Never complete but my curse with the prostate issue. I was impressed how youthful and hard-body she is. I didn't ask lots of questions but got the impression she is educated and drug-free.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456860
    Saw Mere a couple of times when she was on the Eastside. Well worth a visit.

  6. #17856

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I hit her up probably a month ago, she said she doesn't go under 100 LOL and I think she was cashapp only. Guess things changed.
    I guess they do, LOL. I reached out 2 weeks ago and got the same response. I'll try again. See what happens.

  7. #17855
    Damn I have been trying to get ahold of her and Lexi wets for a hot minute, and nothing but silence.

  8. #17854

    Blondie by the airport

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Could you share links?
    Interesting. I hit her up probably a month ago, she said she doesn't go under 100 LOL and I think she was cashapp only. Guess things changed.

  9. #17853

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well the Sarah chick seems somewhat attractive, but with all do respect, the Mia chick? She would have to pay me.

    PG.
    I'm with PG. The brunette is doable, the other one, not so much.

  10. #17852

  11. #17851

    Share links

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXr  [View Original Post]
    Just wow. Great BBFS from the one and only. After weeks of trying to see her, she finally calls me and tells me she's got a place close to me. 20 minutes later, I'm risking it all. Worth the memories, definitely one of the best gals here.

    Also had a few BBFS dates with the blonde bbw that's been posting, between 60-100 on varies date. She didn't mind where I finished.
    Could you share links?

  12. #17850

    Rachel!

    Just wow. Great BBFS from the one and only. After weeks of trying to see her, she finally calls me and tells me she's got a place close to me. 20 minutes later, I'm risking it all. Worth the memories, definitely one of the best gals here.

    Also had a few BBFS dates with the blonde bbw that's been posting, between 60-100 on varies date. She didn't mind where I finished.

  13. #17849

    Mere

    Had a great visit with Mere this morning. She doesn't mind early visits as long as you let her know in advance. She even agreed to a 4 AM visit option for later this week. I was really impressed how releaxed she makes you feel. Pics don't do her justice. Today was a bad day for me. Up too early and no sleep makes dickie not work. But that gal has incredible talent in the head department, takes great instructions and goes after you like a military mission for well-over our agreed time without complaint. I had multiple mini orgasms which I hate. Never complete but my curse with the prostate issue. I was impressed how youthful and hard-body she is. I didn't ask lots of questions but got the impression she is educated and drug-free.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1456860

  14. #17848

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    When you can have two sexy spinners who know how to play well together. I've seen Mia on a regular basis now for over 5 or 6 months and think she is a rare special provider who always makes me feel like a king. So today she introduced me to her friend Sarah and all I can say is they make an amazing team. Watching the two of them play with each other and then having both of them play with me just about gave this old man a heart attack. YMMV but I promise you if you treat these two lady's fairly you'll get an amazing dream that will keep you coming back for more. I know I will be back as soon as I catch my breath. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/519528667667.
    Well the Sarah chick seems somewhat attractive, but with all do respect, the Mia chick? She would have to pay me.

    PG.

  15. #17847
    It's even better when you do that shit in one day.

    One day I did Paigesweetstuff, then a Duo up in Altimont, the hit an AMP close to the house. Fun day.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by NvrEnufHead  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude that's quite the week!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape