Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 426 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6377
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    They went to NorCal at SweetAngels.
    Are bay area girls cuter, or are they just photoshopped better?

    Damn look at all those PSE's those lucky fuckers get. They all look good looking enough, better than Asian girls you see on dating apps.

    PSE Blue, damn get her down here to LA.

  2. #931

    Pearl and Clover

    They went to NorCal at SweetAngels.

    Quote Originally Posted by TWill182  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel where clover and pearl from kupcake went? Much appreciated!

  3. #930
    Anyone got any intel where clover and pearl from kupcake went? Much appreciated!

  4. #929

    Found it thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    You may have lost there number, but they will not have lost yours. Reach out on HX and give them your number and you can likely avoid rescreening.
    I got the number thanks.

  5. #928

    Ok LOL

    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  6. #927

    Reach out on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dopema  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me the number to mykupcake? Lost the number.
    You may have lost there number, but they will not have lost yours. Reach out on HX and give them your number and you can likely avoid rescreening.

  7. #926

    Izabel

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Not a typo. Three $ signs.
    Thanks. I thought $$ 80 was TGTBT for hr BBFS session with girl at one of these agencies that typically upcharge for BBFS. Never do hhr sessions so did not take that into account.

  8. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopema  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me the number to mykupcake? Lost the number.
    Really, how do you lose the #?

    Are you a first timer be honest!

  9. #924

    CA Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Not a typo. Three $ signs.
    Its usually a benjamin added to the hourly or hhr rate.

  10. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    BBFS was $$ 80 or $$$ 80?
    Not a typo. Three $ signs.

  11. #922

    Izabel

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Izabel. Pictures are fairly close, but shopped a little to enhance breasts and other features.

    The eyes and other features are pretty accurate, but I saw her without the extra eyeliner / eyeshadow. She is still fairly pretty in my opinion. Izabel stands 5'5" roughly and has a slim figure. Not toned, but slender. She has no ass and her boobs are man made C's, which are pretty poorly done. She has a tattoo right above the kitty and a trimmed Bush.

    On entry, she pulled me into the room where she attempted her version of DFK. Aka, tonguing my mouth aggressively. She can give a better DFK but you have to control her tongue actions when you kiss her otherwise she just lets loose. She barely speaks, and I think her English is essentially non-existent. She went on for a long time with the tonguing and then worked her way to a standing BBBJ. She's really into licking which may or may not be good for you (not my thing).

    After a long time at this, we went over to the bed and she laid me down for more DFK, BBBJ and to my surprise RIMMING. She flipped my legs up to Rim, but it was exactly a full rimming, like barely.

    Izabel finally climbed on top for BBFS. She felt great, definitely was using her kegels to squeeze. But when she was doing ACG, she kept having this frowny face and saying some stuff that I didn't understand. I flipped her over for DOGGIE, and then MISH, and it was in MISH that I could DFK with her properly. Blew my load inside for CIP. Not sure if MSOG is on the table but it felt like it was as she was doing a followup BBBJ after I pulled out of her.

    I asked for a massage at the end but it wasn't anything special.

    Overall looks and service were pretty good. I'd rate the looks at 7. 5-8, service at an 8. Damage was $$ 80. Expensive I know, but I took the dive any way. I would not recommend it for that reason alone. But otherwise, she's surprisingly prettier than a lot of the other providers.
    BBFS was $$ 80 or $$$ 80?

  12. #921

    Izabel

    And they list her at a "34 E natural". Super frustrating they can't even be close to accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Izabel. Pictures are fairly close, but shopped a little to enhance breasts and other features.

    The eyes and other features are pretty accurate, but I saw her without the extra eyeliner / eyeshadow. She is still fairly pretty in my opinion. Izabel stands 5'5" roughly and has a slim figure. Not toned, but slender. She has no ass and her boobs are man made C's, which are pretty poorly done. She has a tattoo right above the kitty and a trimmed Bush.

    On entry, she pulled me into the room where she attempted her version of DFK. Aka, tonguing my mouth aggressively. She can give a better DFK but you have to control her tongue actions when you kiss her otherwise she just lets loose. She barely speaks, and I think her English is essentially non-existent. She went on for a long time with the tonguing and then worked her way to a standing BBBJ. She's really into licking which may or may not be good for you (not my thing).

    After a long time at this, we went over to the bed and she laid me down for more DFK, BBBJ and to my surprise RIMMING. She flipped my legs up to Rim, but it was exactly a full rimming, like barely.

    Izabel finally climbed on top for BBFS. She felt great, definitely was using her kegels to squeeze. But when she was doing ACG, she kept having this frowny face and saying some stuff that I didn't understand. I flipped her over for DOGGIE, and then MISH, and it was in MISH that I could DFK with her properly. Blew my load inside for CIP. Not sure if MSOG is on the table but it felt like it was as she was doing a followup BBBJ after I pulled out of her.

    I asked for a massage at the end but it wasn't anything special.

    Overall looks and service were pretty good. I'd rate the looks at 7. 5-8, service at an 8. Damage was $$ 80. Expensive I know, but I took the dive any way. I would not recommend it for that reason alone. But otherwise, she's surprisingly prettier than a lot of the other providers.

  13. #920

    KCupids Izabel

    Took a chance on Izabel. Pictures are fairly close, but shopped a little to enhance breasts and other features.

    The eyes and other features are pretty accurate, but I saw her without the extra eyeliner / eyeshadow. She is still fairly pretty in my opinion. Izabel stands 5'5" roughly and has a slim figure. Not toned, but slender. She has no ass and her boobs are man made C's, which are pretty poorly done. She has a tattoo right above the kitty and a trimmed Bush.

    On entry, she pulled me into the room where she attempted her version of DFK. Aka, tonguing my mouth aggressively. She can give a better DFK but you have to control her tongue actions when you kiss her otherwise she just lets loose. She barely speaks, and I think her English is essentially non-existent. She went on for a long time with the tonguing and then worked her way to a standing BBBJ. She's really into licking which may or may not be good for you (not my thing).

    After a long time at this, we went over to the bed and she laid me down for more DFK, BBBJ and to my surprise RIMMING. She flipped my legs up to Rim, but it was exactly a full rimming, like barely.

    Izabel finally climbed on top for BBFS. She felt great, definitely was using her kegels to squeeze. But when she was doing ACG, she kept having this frowny face and saying some stuff that I didn't understand. I flipped her over for DOGGIE, and then MISH, and it was in MISH that I could DFK with her properly. Blew my load inside for CIP. Not sure if MSOG is on the table but it felt like it was as she was doing a followup BBBJ after I pulled out of her.

    I asked for a massage at the end but it wasn't anything special.

    Overall looks and service were pretty good. I'd rate the looks at 7. 5-8, service at an 8. Damage was $$ 80. Expensive I know, but I took the dive any way. I would not recommend it for that reason alone. But otherwise, she's surprisingly prettier than a lot of the other providers.

  14. #919

    Can someone PM me the number to mykupcake?

    Can someone PM me the number to mykupcake? Lost the number.

  15. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask if anyone could bring me up to speed with what 4 K-agencies Hapaboy was refering too. I'm traveling from Seattle and would like to hobby. Also, is there any difference in K-agencies quality and pricing from OC to LA.

    Thanks fellas.

    Boink.
    There are probably at least 20 k-agencies in OC / LA, and some are overlapping / duplicate, using both independent sites as well as social platforms like Humaniplex and wechat. New ones pop up all the time. You can get "brought up to speed" by reading all the K- & Asian-related forums in LA & OC. One post to describe the scene in SoCal would be a book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape