Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22098

    One is closed and one is open.

    Mile Square park North West.

    Corner. Head North till Brockhurst / Taebo*.

    Rear entry option.

    **NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    *5 and *6 LOL where are they? Msg me main streets I think I've been looking at the wrong ones.

  2. #22097
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos  [View Original Post]
    New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!
    In the attached photo, some of the women are from 6.

  3. #22096

    Fnc

    FnC open thinking about going Thursday since I'm going to be around not sure to get Lucy or Anna any tips feel free to dm me if can help would've gone to cbk but no more Maria.

  4. #22095
    *5 and *6 LOL where are they? Msg me main streets I think I've been looking at the wrong ones.

  5. #22094
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos  [View Original Post]
    New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!
    I never stepped up to the plate with her. But when I asked about her she was hand job only she's a big girl.

  6. #22093
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy73  [View Original Post]
    Also $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 45 minutes and $120 Nuru? Wow.
    The last time I was there was right after the first lockdown ended, and it was $45 for 30 minutes plus $120 for Nuru. I don't remember what 45 and 60 minutes costs.

    The nuru price seems to be on a girl by girl basis. In the past I've been quoted between $100-$160 there. I didn't partake of the $160 offer, though now I'm wondering if there was more on the table than just a regular Nuru.

  7. #22092

    Nikki From 5 star

    New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_0.jpg‎  

  8. #22091

    Looking for Viet also

    Quote Originally Posted by Superflytnt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.
    I would be forever in your debt if you would kindly direct me to a viet place. Almost ready to seek an independent provider. Please help!

  9. #22090
    I know tastes change. No luck in finding a darker skinned asian for nuru. Or at least a good massage. All the girls want to be light and shade of white.

  10. #22089
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. (Not uncommon). When I saw the original post "#6" I assumed 6 Star in Westminster. But you're talking about Viet / Thai and they're all Chinese. What and where is #6?

    Thanks.
    Yeah they are Chinese. I'm looking for another flavor right now. I haven't been there in a good while.

  11. #22088

    # 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superflytnt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.
    I'm confused. (Not uncommon). When I saw the original post "#6" I assumed 6 Star in Westminster. But you're talking about Viet / Thai and they're all Chinese. What and where is #6?

    Thanks.

  12. #22087
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to #6 recently. Thinking about seeing tina. This week if there taking app.
    Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.

  13. #22086

    #6

    Anybody been to #6 recently. Thinking about seeing tina. This week if there taking app.

  14. #22085

    Guess Elite Paradise is the Proper Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy73  [View Original Post]
    So I've been laying low the last few months because of COVID, but an ready to get back in the game.

    Can any can any give me a quick run down of Lake Forest Spa? Is it on par with the "Honey Umbrella"?

    Thanks.
    Also $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 45 minutes and $120 Nuru? Wow.

  15. #22084

    Lake Forest Spa

    So I've been laying low the last few months because of COVID, but an ready to get back in the game.

    Can any can any give me a quick run down of Lake Forest Spa? Is it on par with the "Honey Umbrella"?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape