Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 13318
-
07-30-20 09:25 #4573Banned Member

Posts: 24I had a pm from a Ella, could this be your Ella.
-
07-29-20 20:44 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 650They actually should be posting in their own TS section and if you send a complaint to STG staff they should take it down. Or at least they used to. They don't seem to be keeping up any more as the site is totally overrun by fakes.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 10:19 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 512
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
Greetings all,
I will try to answer without offending anyone. To my knowledge I don't know if the forum has addressed this topic before but my opinion would be that while some of us may not subscribe or be attracted to a TS there must be a demand or we would not see the ads so frequently. While this is definitely not my preference and I will say that if a hot girl ad gave me a semi hard on, looking at a TS post definitely kills it for me. I would imagine that more men or should I say eyes browse this section than anywhere else so it's a way to increase exposure (pun intended) for their particular services. Just my two cents.
-
07-29-20 00:44 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 180Question
Just out of curiosity. Why do so many TS post in the women for men section?
-
07-28-20 21:05 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 155Finally
Finally Managed to Dream with Ella.
As advertised. Cute as a button spunky. Friendly.
After Getting Ghosted twice by California Mandy I finally got a hold of Ella. Boy was it worth the wait. I will be repeating.
Other Reports to add.
I may have TOFT and saw Maddie. She is real. Pics aren't accurate but not far off either. Might have been fun but too many no won't do that due to Covid. I think her and the ad listed as Kacey are the same person.
The only other dreams I'm wanting to have are Carmen Monroe and Dakota Dominaycha. Unless someone has another suggestion.
-
07-28-20 18:04 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 109
-
07-28-20 17:44 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 674Yup
HC is right - https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/905381783281.
Google first pic. Ads in Biloxi, Knoxville, Greenville etc.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:59 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 519Scam
Per MB Board she is requesting a deposit. Deposit = Scam. Just saying, HC.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:42 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 180Ashe
I hope that this is not out of line because I absolutely do not intend it to be. Actually maybe this is more a defense of her. I barely know her. But have had some real conversation with her and people who know her. She has schizophrenia. Demons haven't helped. But she really is very sweet. And obviously stunningly beautiful.
-
07-27-20 19:31 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 598Also on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/casey-blake
-
07-27-20 18:01 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 650Ashlynn
I don't know when she received the trauma, but she wasn't all there the first time she wasted several hours of my time on a weekend when she first showed up in this area. It's a shame because she looks good but something is missing upstairs.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:51 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 650Gia not real pics
I covered this one already a few months ago (too lazy to look back). This is a fake using a webcam model's pic from Florida if I recall. Just use image search if you want to see the original's pics.
Originally Posted by BootyKamadeva
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:47 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 650Might be in Spartanburg now
I've only seen her once and at the time she was in Anderson but the last post I saw she was advertising out of Spartanburg. Don't know if she relocated or was just visiting. I don't plan to see again even though she's a sweet girl due to body type.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:54 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 46I can vouch for this one
On the expensive side but absolutely gorgeous. Very engaging and easy to talk with. Would give my experience and 8. 5-9 out of 10. Hate that I'm on vacation when she will be here. Damn.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:23 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 224Likely a Scam
I'm pretty sure this one has been tagged as a scam in past posts. I was in the same boat as you. Really wished it was real, but it's one of those that requires a deposit then ghosts.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
RM.










Reply With Quote




