Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 888 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4558

    Talent coming our way

    Just a quick heads up (no pun intended) - this lady is heading our way. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/866345959318 Did some research and is legit. Her reviews are on TER and looking at her Twitter acct. She seems to have put on a little in the caboose area, but still looks pretty good.

    Good Hunting and stay safe.

  2. #4557

    Sexy Anal Redhead Lover

    Who can ignore a heading like that! She looks great, at least in the ad photos. The ad has been on and off for several months. I've been intrigued but never pulled the trigger because I couldn't find any info or reviews. Have any of you gentlemen had a chance to meet this lady? In only about 51.5% sure and 100% hoping that she is real.

    Any information will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/905381783281

  3. #4556
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #4555

    Ashlynn the saint

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/676756704199

    Not that she has been mentioned recently but she has resurfaced after a few weeks of not posting. She advised she was both in a mental hospital and a county jail. She advised her skull has received some type of trauma. Her rambling posts in the last few days reflect that. I would advise using extreme caution.

  5. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyKamadeva  [View Original Post]
    Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.
    I kept getting too many red flags and decided to cancel. Could never find any reviews (someone that fine has got to have reviews if they are legit), the pictures match up with a "free cam" site and the name did not match. I asked her about it and never got a response. I'm with you and do not mind paying premium for premium, but too many things did not add up for me. If you do go for it, would love to hear back on the details.

  6. #4553

    Samantha in Anderson I wasn't impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotFlight24  [View Original Post]
    Is Samantha worth the visit in Anderson?
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...4/960827161013

    I dreamed about Samantha in Anderson about a year ago. She was quite a bit older and heavier in my dream than in her photos. I gave her. 20 for her trouble and hit the road. YMMV.

    Noodle.

  7. #4552

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has seen her?
    I have not seen her, but you probably will not find anyone who has. She only has one review. Good luck if you decide to pursue it.

  8. #4551

    Nobody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Stacy? The only place I've seen anything about her is on them but I'm not a member and couldn't read the reviews.
    Nobody has seen her?

  9. #4550

    Poet

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/963467988995

    One more guys. I've seen reports on The Poet. This one claims to be her protege.

  10. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? I remember a redhead posting by the name of Dallas but she had different pics.

    http://anderson.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547057306464
    Scam written all over this one.

  11. #4548

    Clemson dallas

    Anyone have any info? I remember a redhead posting by the name of Dallas but she had different pics.

    http://anderson.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547057306464

  12. #4547

    Anderson?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    Is Samantha worth the visit in Anderson?

  13. #4546

    Gia mattel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.

  14. #4545

    Nahh

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Not a chance. Screaming scam.

  15. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Well she says she's outcall only and she requires a deposit. That's screams scam all the way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape