Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8669

    Colleen

    Which one of you fine gentlemen knocked up Colleen? LOL.

  2. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    That will be the problem. Her comms are very spotty.
    Very true, that is her down side.

  3. #8667

    Re: Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So I only had a very small window to be able to grab a quick dream. Finally my lucky day as I have been trying to see this young lady back when she first graced the pages and the space coast. Headed over to a quite neighborhood, and was greeted out front and escorted back to a room that I could squeeze in a quick nap. I doozed off pretty quick and my dream began very quickly, suddenly we are both naked and this very pretty kitty was looking at me with a look of whatta ya going to do eat me? So as a matter of fact I did. I nibbled and licked until she was as wet as could be. Slide up and a little team work got the cover on and in I slide. She is very sensual which made for a very wonderful dream. I believe we both woke up at the same time. And I was brought a wash cloth and a towel to wipe away any drool I may have had on me during my nap.

    I will definitely be seeing this one again.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/542081814200
    Savannah looks like a keeper, DMan.

    http://archive.ph/oywgZ

  4. #8666

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Well DO NOT expect to see that Sophia open the door. She is heavier and personally I think they are old pics. Her service was ok, nothing to brag about. Had I not just drove 45 minutes to see Sophia, I would have turned around and left.

    Little Boss lady, is a tiny little sex kitten. Those pics do not do her justice. And I would drive 45 minutes to see her. Her body is tight the kitty tastes amazing and is very tight. And IMHO she is definitely worth the visit.
    That will be the problem. Her comms are very spotty.

  5. #8665

    Any info

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/937713735353

    Looks inviting and extras and with who should I see?

  6. #8664

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    So I still got a bunch of excuses, no date and no refund. Don't ever send money up front even if you think you won't get screwed.
    In my honest opinion I believe it was not intentional on her part. I've seen her 3 times since I posted my first review on her. We talk just about everyday throughout the day. She's going thru hard times now that her car is out of commission. I did address this issue with here and has assured me she will send you the $ back as soon as she can. As of no she isn't able to see anyone due to bigger life issues. Don't think I'm defending her, and yes she has asked me for money outside of dating, but I have been taken for a ride as well and have learned not to give out.

    Have a good day.

  7. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    She finally replied. Claims car troubles. Supposed to come through later today. I'll keep this posted.
    Tried to setup something with her last week and like others have mentioned she's very cautious. Hopefully she comes through for you. If she doesn't, there's a couple more very reliable providers in that area that are just as good looking without the BS. Blue in Sebastian and Ava just up the road come to mind.

  8. #8662

    That's the thing

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make contact thru text. No response.
    The ad says she will ignore you if you don't introduce yourself or some shit. Seems like she's the type to want you to treat her like you are dating her. I like to see is I'm wrong but she may be the type to do least and want the most. I'm trying to catch a nut not get married.

  9. #8661

    No responce

    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make contact thru text. No response.

  10. #8660

    Savannah

    So I only had a very small window to be able to grab a quick dream. Finally my lucky day as I have been trying to see this young lady back when she first graced the pages and the space coast. Headed over to a quite neighborhood, and was greeted out front and escorted back to a room that I could squeeze in a quick nap. I doozed off pretty quick and my dream began very quickly, suddenly we are both naked and this very pretty kitty was looking at me with a look of whatta ya going to do eat me? So as a matter of fact I did. I nibbled and licked until she was as wet as could be. Slide up and a little team work got the cover on and in I slide. She is very sensual which made for a very wonderful dream. I believe we both woke up at the same time. And I was brought a wash cloth and a towel to wipe away any drool I may have had on me during my nap.

    I will definitely be seeing this one again.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/542081814200

  11. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm new here but does anyone have any info on these two?

    Sophia.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/693002133595

    Boss Lady.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/784327322905

    Also is there any site other than STG?

    Thanks.
    Well DO NOT expect to see that Sophia open the door. She is heavier and personally I think they are old pics. Her service was ok, nothing to brag about. Had I not just drove 45 minutes to see Sophia, I would have turned around and left.

    Little Boss lady, is a tiny little sex kitten. Those pics do not do her justice. And I would drive 45 minutes to see her. Her body is tight the kitty tastes amazing and is very tight. And IMHO she is definitely worth the visit.

  12. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not real, I think it is a wig!

  13. #8657

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/52785525/

    Can't tell if this is real or not.

  14. #8656

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm new here but does anyone have any info on these two?

    Sophia.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/693002133595

    Boss Lady.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/784327322905

    Also is there any site other than STG?

    Thanks.
    At least as to Boss Lady, there are quite a few reviews to be found via a quick search, you can search Boss or Adriana, either should get a fair number of hits.

  15. #8655

    New here

    Hey guys, I'm new here but does anyone have any info on these two?

    Sophia.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/693002133595

    Boss Lady.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/784327322905

    Also is there any site other than STG?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape