Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,331 to 21,345 of 31133
-
07-27-20 10:36 #9803Banned Member

Posts: 634I would agree she is not unattractive she just totally isn't my type. I personally don't find her face to be pretty it seems like she has had a lot of work done to it. My biggest issue was she didn't have the greatest hygiene which to me is the ultimate turnoff buy you also have to take into consideration I was a late day appointment for her (2 pm) which means a lot when on down there during the previous 4 hours before I got there. If I was first up for her for the day maybe it would have been a different experience. The other massive turn offs is she brags about the amount of people she sees which in my mind she should keep to herself. Yes she does have a lot of energy, yes you get a full hours worth, and yes she doesn't appear to have demons. The massive tramp stamp on her back above her ass is not an appealing tattoo. Like NC T said this was a girl who was going for 180 an hour and now is 3 Benjamin's with so many more miles on her. 10 years ago I bet she was a gem but not worth the price of admission anymore. She has some serious GPS. Some people I am sure would still have a good time with her she is just not my cup of tea. She is a nice lady and communication was great. She is definitely in her 50's now and on another site she has something like 250+ reviews that really says it all.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 10:06 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 395The session is nonstop. Better than most anyone 1/2 her age. Its still worth it. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 10:00 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 7337Lizzy / Pagely
I emailed her a few times when she was first starting and totally UNKNOWN. She was wanting 180 for the hour back then. I thought it was strange to meet her at a Burger King and let her take me back to her house so I didn't do it. I wish I had pulled the trigger on it now. I could have tried her before her prices were sky-high. She was going by Pagely back then. I think that was back in 2008? Lizzy and Pagely are derivatives of her real name. I searched her email back at the time.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:55 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 395Her schedule is 10 am to 3 pm. Always a good provider, clean and drug free. I have no complaints.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:17 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 7337That is the first time I ever seen a pic of her face. I don't find it unattractive. Too high price for me. I would think since is charging so much she can cut the volume down.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 07:11 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 131Paris
When I saw her her tits were really full and firm. Kitty tasted like candy. I learned months later she was expecting, thus her tits being so full. Fun though.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 20:27 #9797Banned Member

Posts: 930Lizzy
To be honest, the 2nd pic looks fine. She was my go to 4 years ago. Back then, I got to spend a hh with her for $1. I believe she currently charges $2 for a hh and $3 for a fh. When I saw her, she always smelled and tasted good. I've heard she has enough regulars that she doesn't have to post.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:13 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 7337I think that is a name she gave herself.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 17:19 #9795Banned Member

Posts: 634Angie
Angie went to go hang out with her uncle about a year and a half ago and never resurfaced after that.
Originally Posted by travelernc
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 17:17 #9794Banned Member

Posts: 634Lizzy Mileage
I am ready to take a break for a while because it has been a lot of disappointment lately with a lot of regret I paid a penny after the session. Lizzy may have had her run but she has high mileage on her and is proud of it. Find it a turnoff she brags about how busy she is. She is the definition of high volume. Her face to me is not pretty, I almost guarantee her tits are fake although she says they are real but they just don't feel or look real. Also just not the greatest hygiene. Would be surprised if she even showers in between clients. A hard no for me to ever repeat she is way overpriced. Location was decent she considers it her playhouse and doesn't live there. 2 pictures attached for anyone interested in knowing what she looks like.
-
07-26-20 16:01 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 288Known where as Ms Good Pussy? Other ads?
Originally Posted by CoochieMac
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 11:12 #9792Regular Member

Posts: 5Re Angie
She has retired. Please move on.
Originally Posted by travelernc
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 08:57 #9791Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121She's real
I saw her 2 weeks ago around I 77 area. Easy to contact and no runaround. Price was 1. 2 hh, good deal. She's also known as " Ms Good Pussy".
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 00:47 #9790Regular Member

Posts: 25I'd love to know. She was around the corner and super convenient for me. Saw her once at a restaurant when I was with family but couldn't ask her how to get in touch. She was a good woman and good masseuse along with fun.
Originally Posted by travelernc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 17:02 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 288Rock hill MILF
Anyone familiar with this one?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....otte/50587737/











Reply With Quote




