Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9788

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lulu recently? She seems to disappear for a while now.
    I sent you a PM.

  2. #9787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure, but I think it is closed. Stopped going there due to high cost. Always forget to check when I drive past that particular office park.
    No Capri is not open. AMP now.

  3. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLove9  [View Original Post]
    Is Capri still open?? I hear no one talking about this place anymore.
    Not 100% sure, but I think it is closed. Stopped going there due to high cost. Always forget to check when I drive past that particular office park.

  4. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
    Rumor has it she met with LEO a few years ago and hasn't been back on the ad boards.

  5. #9784

    Angie?

    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?

  6. #9783

    Definitely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her three times and no reply.
    I received a few calls back on my burner phone. After first call, I said "no thanks" bc she said deposit if $2 needed up front. Then a guy calls me with threats about telling LEO I was trying to buy pussy?? Like another Monger posted, I told him he could give me rim job. Never heard back from him.

  7. #9782

    Capri

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once when she was at Capri, looked just like her pics and CBJ to finish, never returned due cost. Always found her attractive and wish I would have FS her when I could have.
    Is Capri still open?? I hear no one talking about this place anymore.

  8. #9781

    Lulu

    Has anyone seen Lulu recently? She seems to disappear for a while now.

  9. #9780

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    Scam report.

    Coming from the Raleigh forum and just realized this chick is also posting in Charlotte stg. (should have done my hw, found out too late).

    Long story short.

    Ashley will take your. 8 deposit and vanish.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/252863098856
    Deposit? That's one of the worst mistakes you can make in this hobby. Asking for a deposit is always going to end with getting ripped off. Guys please no one ever make that mistake!

  10. #9779

    Pre Pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    Scam report.

    Coming from the Raleigh forum and just realized this chick is also posting in Charlotte stg. (should have done my hw, found out too late).

    Long story short.

    Ashley will take your. 8 deposit and vanish.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/252863098856
    Who in there right mind would ever pre pay for services, you know you will never see the money again. (ever). We all have heard the sob stories even from regulars that we see. Need money for rent, food, car repair, housing you name it we have heard it. These gals send 50 text messages and few suckers bite thinking there in a girlfriend relationship. Guess what your not and yes I did it once a few yrs ago and guess what, might as well have thrown it on a fire.

  11. #9778

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter96  [View Original Post]
    This one looks great, but worried TGTBT.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/174145468399
    I've contacted her three times and no reply.

  12. #9777

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She is from the Hickory area. She looks horrible in person and has bad demons.
    Demons for sure and a ***** to boot. The smell is gut wrenching.

  13. #9776

    Ashley AshleyBlakk

    Scam report.

    Coming from the Raleigh forum and just realized this chick is also posting in Charlotte stg. (should have done my hw, found out too late).

    Long story short.

    Ashley will take your. 8 deposit and vanish.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/252863098856
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTc3NzgyMjhhZjFlMTYxZWYyOTkxYjVkZmYwM2FmNTM0ZjUxYg.jpg‎   MTI4Mjg5MzJiYzBmZGMzMzNiNGM0OWU5YTllNWQ5OWZmOTVkMzI.jpg‎  

  14. #9775

    Any info on Sexy Sarah

    This one looks great, but worried TGTBT.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/174145468399

  15. #9774

    Kimber Lee Kash

    Saw her on short notice since the girl I wanted kept ghosting. Quick easy set up at a LQ hotel. Pics are real and recent, homegirl thicc. Although she got some spots on her booty (see pics) and I can only imagine where they from. Needless to say I didn't partake in DATY. The dream was ok, everything covered. K9, mish and CBJ. Did qv for 80. Only real downside was her handler was in the bathroom. So I guess proceed with caution. It wasn't an issue for me since I was in and out but I doubt I'd be doing hhr or hr with that arrangement LOL Stay safe m8's!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...765/9197239618

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape