Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 888 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4537

    Nobody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Stacy? The only place I've seen anything about her is on them but I'm not a member and couldn't read the reviews.
    Nobody has seen her?

  2. #4536

    Poet

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/963467988995

    One more guys. I've seen reports on The Poet. This one claims to be her protege.

  3. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? I remember a redhead posting by the name of Dallas but she had different pics.

    http://anderson.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547057306464
    Scam written all over this one.

  4. #4534

    Clemson dallas

    Anyone have any info? I remember a redhead posting by the name of Dallas but she had different pics.

    http://anderson.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547057306464

  5. #4533

    Anderson?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    Is Samantha worth the visit in Anderson?

  6. #4532

    Gia mattel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.

  7. #4531

    Nahh

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Not a chance. Screaming scam.

  8. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    Well she says she's outcall only and she requires a deposit. That's screams scam all the way.

  9. #4529

  10. #4528
    Anybody have any info on.

    Ms Brooklyn,

  11. #4527

    Quick picks

    Well here I am again on very short notice, and won't be around long. Does anyone have leads to share on decent gals who may be available Gvl-Sptbg this weekend? Post or PM. Sweet spinners are particularly nice. I don't make it to these parts nearly as often anymore, and have nearly no contacts. I don't even know where to look? STG seems only a hot mess of not-real ads. Man I miss the old Backpage days when there were so many good options around here you could just go down the list. Anyway, any leads appreciated. I'm only around til late Sunday aft. This time.

  12. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.
    How dated are the pics? Rates seem pretty low?

  13. #4525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Old pics are old. She used to be wild & sexy. Now the meth teeth keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281

  14. #4524
    Said it before but do not mess with this one. Hardcore everything addict. Thief. High drama. Stole a bunch of money from me. Good in bed. But is it worth it?

  15. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lady? Couple messages between us, says her name is Starr, simpsonville, 80,100, 120.

    I remember the face from past adds but I think she changed her name.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/832348055281
    Sporadic response to texts. Unusually priced. Hmm🤔.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape