Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 30787
-
04-26-20 15:52 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 507Marie
Brother I have two suggestions for you.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
1. Go to the Massage Parlor thread and search for Marie.
2. At the risk of sounding like a dick, every single one of your posts is asking for information. It's good form and better received to give before you get.
-
04-26-20 15:26 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 62It's a longshot but
Ariel used to be one of my favorites way back in the day of backpage probably 2013-2015/6. I've been searching for her for a while now since I've gotten back in the game. Does anyone have her info or a way to contact her? PM's are welcome.
Thanks!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-escort-raleigh-126938#erotic.
-
04-26-20 13:44 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 30Any intel she looks really hot.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352
-
04-26-20 13:00 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 234Any one seen her before?
Saw her on rubratings, wondering if anyone here has had a session with her before.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121141
-
04-26-20 11:46 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 750Who do you think it is?
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 10:42 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 563Who?
Who do you think it is?
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 06:39 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 190Arl
Is this who I think it is? 4/26.
https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx
-
04-25-20 20:00 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: Tlb
That's Renae?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
04-25-20 19:47 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 330Me either. Most are really skinny. No mic checks for a little while, I guess.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 19:13 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 507T l b
Never would have pegged her for one to be on H, but there it is.
-
04-25-20 12:25 #8787Regular Member

Posts: 7Her rimming game is elite!
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
I visited her early one morning and I think she had just had a cigarette. I would guess she doesn't smoke in the room at all.
-
04-25-20 12:06 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 365Trina does not speak Greek
But likes to give rimming if you're into that! Hmmm did not know that she smoked.
Originally Posted by RDUmike
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 10:05 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 80Saw her, too
Everything seemed hurried when I saw her. Plump female and seemed like she was trying to just get it over with.
Originally Posted by Rockabilly131
[View Original Post]
I WOULD NOT repeat.
-
04-25-20 09:30 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 619Sadie
Her ad was there early this morning. Showed last activity in Feb. 2020. Only link was to her website which no longer exist. No phone numbers listed. I was searching thru profiles of all Raleigh escorts and after you view one they will.
Originally Posted by MonkeyHouse12
[View Original Post]
Five more similar profiles below which is how I stumbled onto Sadie's. When I searched her by name there was no matches.
-
04-25-20 04:12 #8783Banned Member

Posts: 719Are you that new or naive? Of course it's fake / scam.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





